Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162886
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2014, 05:03 AM   #61
illdou10
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Everything we enjoy as Americans you can thank a vet for.We are not asking to be placed on a pedestal.Just a quiet heart felt thankyou to those not able to come home.Also those permanently afflicted because of military service.
Those who choose not respect Memorial Day might want to exercise their freedoms in another country such as Russia,China or Iran to name a few.
All should remember freedom isn't free or an entitlement..
Happy Memorial Day America
illdou10 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:00 AM   #62
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj14620 View Post
i wanna apologize if i offended any one with my harsh language..i do apologize..aj...

Actually you going off made my 1.3" of dangling death tingle.

Soldiers go to war when the politicians fail. I thinck the OP started this thread not to make fun of those who have given their lives but to kick off the summer. But Memorial Day is a sensitive and emotional day for those who have served or have family members who have served. All holidays have been commercialized, its really a shame.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:04 AM   #63
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdou10 View Post
Everything we enjoy as Americans you can thank a vet for.

While our freedom was initially brought on by military battle, this statement is far too generalized to be indisputable.

We are not asking to be placed on a pedestal.

Again, far too general. Unfortunately, I've run across many vets who ask for discounts and argue...argue for special privileges. They do not define vets but they do taint the purity.

Just a quiet heart felt thankyou to those not able to come home.Also those permanently afflicted because of military service.

I can't argue with this, but what do you need a special day for it? Shouldn't this be a 24/7/365 form of appreciation?

Those who choose not respect Memorial Day might want to exercise their freedoms in another country such as Russia,China or Iran to name a few.

That is as closed-minded and exclusive of a comment in this thread. It almost seems to suggest that vets fought so that other people who live in the United States have to think a certain way.

All should remember freedom isn't free or an entitlement..
Happy Memorial Day America
Regardless of the context, it is appropriate and spiritually enlightened to approach one's surroundings with a sense of gratitude. No one of us, whether having served or not, grew the shade tree, created the fatted calf, or established the oligarchy that at least provides an illusion of freedom.

With no disrespect to any human live or dead, I do resent being told to have gratitude on certain days. I have great disdain for the lying politician and the filthy banker who takes Monday off as an exemplar of gratitude so that he/she can get back to raping our children's future on Tuesday.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:26 AM   #64
getwhatuneed
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
My ECCIE Reviews

You should close this thread because the intention for the play words may have been thought to be funny but it is called Memorial Day or a day of memory for those that gave the ultimate sacrifice and playing with that name is inappropriate but that seems to be common around here- let's respect all people and give thanks for all of our interactions no matter how lustful they can be on a board like this.
getwhatuneed is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:37 AM   #65
Tiffany Blue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 205714
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree 100% this thread is nothing but disrespect and slander about Memorial Day . I come from a military family myself and I have the utmost respect for the men and women who fight for our country out freedoms everyday. They leave their families with no promises of coming home . Some respect and human decency needs to be re taught I guess. Maybe some people should lace up their boot straps and go to the front lines . You wouldn't have the freedom to walk around like your shit don't stink if it weren't for the people fighting for that freedom
Tiffany Blue is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:49 AM   #66
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Blue View Post
I have the utmost respect for the men and women who fight for our country out freedoms everyday.
If your utmost respect is an everyday thing, why is one government labeled Monday in May so important?

It's none of my business, and I don't want an answer, but say a person had a cash business and wanted it show their utmost respect for the armed forces. Would that person report all their income? Again not my business, but I do wonder who amongst us, including myself, looks at the big picture and all their actions.

Closing the thread would be the ultimate disrespect people. Have discourse with and compassion for each other.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:37 AM   #67
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

what galls me are these flag waving "Patriots" that are busy counting their money and dodging taxes
keeponrisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:44 AM   #68
ToriStarr
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 205810
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
wanna be patriotic? ...pay taxes that go to support the troops ...only "pathetic" people steal money meant to go to the troops

...ol plastic man doesnt need supporters and doesnt ask for them ...but they be there!
Uh huh. Just another example of your idiocy babe, you don't know me and you don't know whether or not I pay taxes, and regardless none of your business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
Says it all slick.....
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Regardless of the context, it is appropriate and spiritually enlightened to approach one's surroundings with a sense of gratitude. No one of us, whether having served or not, grew the shade tree, created the fatted calf, or established the oligarchy that at least provides an illusion of freedom.

With no disrespect to any human live or dead, I do resent being told to have gratitude on certain days. I have great disdain for the lying politician and the filthy banker who takes Monday off as an exemplar of gratitude so that he/she can get back to raping our children's future on Tuesday.
Well said and agreed, it shouldn't be only on certain days, for the troops, for the Moms and Dads on Mothers and Fathers day, gratitude is best served year round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
If your utmost respect is an everyday thing, why is one government labeled Monday in May so important?

It's none of my business, and I don't want an answer, but say a person had a cash business and wanted it show their utmost respect for the armed forces. Would that person report all their income? Again not my business, but I do wonder who amongst us, including myself, looks at the big picture and all their actions.

Closing the thread would be the ultimate disrespect people. Have discourse with and compassion for each other.
I know you said you didn't want an answer, I realize the question wasn't directed towards me either, and appreciate your honest sensitivity when asking- you're not being rude you're just asking and making a point - but here's my answer. Again, none of you know whether any of us ladies report income or not, some actually do, some report all, some report partial, some report none etc etc yadda yadda. But it IS no one's business. Especially when they fuel the fire by handing us the cash, ijs. However, and this is just my opinion not saying it's fact, but some people feel that there are other forms of contributing whether it's to troops, homeless, abused animals, abused and neglected or orphaned children, aside from paying taxes. When you pay taxes, there is no guarantee where your money is going and is most likely going in the pockets of politicians, who do NOTHING, rather than the troops or those who REALLY need it. And then there's taxation without representation, plenty have fought politically for our right as women to have an abortion, because it's our body...hmm...well how is sex different? Still our body. As long as no one is being forced into this line of work, as long as it is there choice, it should be as such and not criminal. Plenty feel as though, without protected rights, why pay taxes?
ToriStarr is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:51 AM   #69
ToriStarr
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeponrisin View Post
what galls me are these flag waving "Patriots" that are busy counting their money and dodging taxes
What galls me are biased assumptions. Don't like it, don't patronize it
Old 05-23-2014, 08:18 AM   #70
Howdy Do Me
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Why do we even have "holidays"?
Sad to say, IMHO, if we didnt , we would probably forget why we are as a nation and how we got to where we are.
Howdy Do Me is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:41 AM   #71
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriStarr View Post
What galls me are biased assumptions. Don't like it, don't patronize it
maybe I should've been more specific,I was thinking of my millionaire neighbors that fly these huge flags that were made in china

on poles that rattle like crazy when it's windy

It's what makes them patriotic without any sacrifice on their part

I did my time,no chinese flags in my yard
keeponrisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 09:47 AM   #72
ToriStarr
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me View Post
Why do we even have "holidays"?
Sad to say, IMHO, if we didnt , we would probably forget why we are as a nation and how we got to where we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeponrisin View Post
maybe I should've been more specific,I was thinking of my millionaire neighbors that fly these huge flags that were made in china

on poles that rattle like crazy when it's windy

It's what makes them patriotic without any sacrifice on their part

I did my time,no chinese flags in my yard
Sorry if I misunderstood lol. I assumed your comment was directed to us girls. That's what I get for assuming
Old 05-23-2014, 09:56 AM   #73
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

found on Bloomberg news july2013

offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:02 AM   #74
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Freedom of speech allows people to express their thoughts and opinions in a manner they believe to be valid. (“Department store ‘holeeday’ sales; wars for oil and gas”.) However, to display blatant disrespect, in this instance, toward Veterans, including those who died bloodied thousands of miles from home, is just plain ignorant.

I can’t begin to imagine what’d be like to have life slip away in war, but I would think the worst part is not being able to say goodbye to the ones you love.

Yes. You can point the finger at government and politics, but don’t disgrace the memory of the fallen that had no real say in the rationale for war.

The issue at hand here is not why soldiers lost their lives but, rather, that they did.

Should we hold Veterans in our hearts day in and day out? Yes. Then do we need a Memorial Day to express gratitude? Yes. Memorial Day is a way to formally convey honor.
The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:21 AM   #75
Tiffany Blue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 205714
My ECCIE Reviews

Very well said sir
Tiffany Blue is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women