Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162856
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36405
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2010, 05:50 PM   #61
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice how they tip toed around her being a lesbian?
Or they appropriately just ignored it because it doesn't matter. In any case, yes, it was surprising.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:52 PM   #62
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by argus256 View Post
Human nature is human nature... and since that is the case, fight fire with fire (guns).
But it isn't working. A lot more innocent people are dying because of that attitude.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:31 PM   #63
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by argus256 View Post
While this is true, we just got another libtard on the bench in the Supreme Court after one of our conservatives retired... I suspect this will try and be reversed soon.
he was not conservative, even though he was appointed by Regan(?)
so we just need to avoid anybody retiring before BO gets unelected
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:58 PM   #64
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
Or they appropriately just ignored it because it doesn't matter. In any case, yes, it was surprising.
Yes, just like it surprised a good 1/3 of the country when Barak Hussein Obama was sworn in! He didn't want or allow his middle name every used on ANY media and went to great pains to not have it on the ballots of any state.

I guarantee you that if the GOP had a candidate for pres with that same middle name in '08 it would have been front page from day one.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:27 PM   #65
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I'll point out again that an NRA sponsored initiative, Project Exile, Richmond Virginia, set out to heavily come down on gun crimes. 5 year sentence in federal prison for gun crimes. Minimum, no parole.
The U.S. already has the highest incarceration rates in the world. We have 5% of the world's population, but 25% of the world's prison population.

Take out the USSR and S. Africa, we imprison at a rate almost seven times the number of our citizens than any other nation on earth.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 12:07 AM   #66
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

TTH,

Ever wonder how that happens?

We listen to progressives who yell and scream about paddling a child is horrible.

We have parents spawning children like rabbits and we've allowed the progressives to cultivate a society that devalues the father to nothing more than a sperm donor and a paycheck.

We have a progressive based government that has created a welfare class that does nothing to earn the money tax payers have had stolen from their toil who then get educated by the streets and TV and have nothing to do or look forward to except dying before they hit 25.

Those numbers being posted mean nothing without looking at the root cause of why our society has gone downhill so far in the last 100 years. the only common cause has been the progressive movement.

Next you'll try to tell me that we need to abolish the death penalty because that really IS a progressive's wet dream to shift the blame from poor decision making by an individual to the society as a whole and so it's not the guy who pulled the trigger's fault, it is yours and mine for not understanding how the youth was not raised right and didn't understand.

Sit back and watch those countries in those stats the next 10 years as the low wage and lower education workers continue to flood Europe, especially Muslims from the Middle East. There are European countries already fearful that if they don't stop it, they will soon find out what it feels like to live under that law where you get arms cut off for shop lifting or stoned for being raped.....
Old 08-29-2010, 05:56 AM   #67
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
The U.S. already has the highest incarceration rates in the world. We have 5% of the world's population, but 25% of the world's prison population.

Take out the USSR and S. Africa, we imprison at a rate almost seven times the number of our citizens than any other nation on earth.
Excellent point! This is why the so called "War on Drugs" needs to end immediately. all non-violent convicts who are drug offenders only released, and all alien, violent criminals (look up what percentage of those locked up were here illegally to start with) should be deported with an automatic death sentence if they ever come back.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:06 AM   #68
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

I agree with the war on drugs being a failure but I only think that those who use what everyone including Woody Harrelson wants to legalize should be legal and that's as close to the edge of discussing something we can't that I will go.

Our court systems are bloated and costly and it makes me angry at the bullshit laws that so many folks get nailed on.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:28 PM   #69
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those numbers being posted mean nothing without looking at the root cause of why our society has gone downhill so far in the last 100 years. the only common cause has been the progressive movement.
LL - How can you possibly reach this conclusion, given that Western Europe, Canada, Australia, and Japan are all more 'progressive' (in the context you refer to) than America? You seem to be ignoring the data right in front of you...?

Remember, the root of the word 'progressive' is 'progress'. Without progressive action in the last 100 years, non-whites would still be riding at the back of the bus and women wouldn't be voting.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:43 PM   #70
Dingus
Lifetime Premium Access

Anyone who opposes gun ownership has the right not to buy a gun of any kind. Everyone who is qualified and wishes to own a gun has the right to buy a gun, as duly affirmed by the Supreme Court of the United States. If one opposes gun ownership, they may not deprive those who desire gun ownership of their Constitutional right.

Those who drafted the US Constitution were more knowledgeable than any politician currently holding office in the US. It is truly amazing how timeless the Constitution has proven to be.

The USA should not embrace the practice of mimicking the politics and policies of other countries. The USA is not Europe.
Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:21 AM   #71
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
TTH,

Ever wonder how that happens?
Easy availability of hand guns would be my first suspect. Bad drug laws would be my second.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:05 AM   #72
DrWhat
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Sorry to disagree with you Lust, but as far as only registered farmers and people outside city limits should only have guns, I live in the city limits and every year have to deal with copperheads and moccasins. And no, I am not getting my ass close enough to them to try and hit them with a shovel,,,,,,,,,,,,,or a taser
DrWhat is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:49 AM   #73
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWhat View Post
Sorry to disagree with you Lust, but as far as only registered farmers and people outside city limits should only have guns, I live in the city limits and every year have to deal with copperheads and moccasins. And no, I am not getting my ass close enough to them to try and hit them with a shovel,,,,,,,,,,,,,or a taser
Last time I checked, the cities that you pay lots of taxes to have people who are waiting to come and deal with those pests for you if you don't want to, which is a lot safer for everyone in your neighborhood than having everyone shooting at snakes with a firearm.

I took out a 4' copperhead in my back yard with two bricks and a spade a few years ago. No big deal. I did it that way because I hate snakes and I wanted to kill it. It's a lot easier to hit snakes with a brick than with a bullet. I could have easily called the city to come and get it, or used pepper spray to drive it away (works even better on animals than on people).

I carry a junior baseball bat with me in the spring when I walk the dog late at night in case we come across a hungry coyote. Pepper spray would work just as well (and easier to aim and use than a gun) if you don't want to mix it up, but sometimes the physical approach is much more gratifying... either way, no need for guns in the neighborhoods with our kids...
Old 08-31-2010, 10:36 PM   #74
DrWhat
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

LL, sigh, can't tell when someone is jerking your chain.

jeez......no sense of humor.................
DrWhat is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:07 AM   #75
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
But it isn't working. A lot more innocent people are dying because of that attitude.
A lot of innocent people die because they are UNABLE to defend themselves and again, SECONDS count. Take Chicago for instance, and the RASH of gang activity and innocent shootings (by gang members and crooks) that have taken place there in recent weeks.... criminals don't give a F*CK about Mayor Daley's gun laws, and this only proves that. If people can defend themselves, crime WILL go down.

This is only ONE example.
argus256 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women