Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60551
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48526
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do You Like WombRaider?
Yes 11 30.56%
No 25 69.44%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2015, 08:46 AM   #61
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You are so right my brother you are absolutely correct- that's why they have this personal agenda against me and they are hell bent on trying their best to make my life miserable. It's a shame where I can't even profess my love for Jesus without being attacked by the usual suspects.
You really are a simpleton aren't you. Your not important enough for anyone to care enough to have an "AGENDA" towards you. Hell the only reason you know the word at all was it was on this weeks vocabulary list. As for your love of Jesus, no one cares, they only point out your hypocrisy with your claim that your a "god Fearing Christian" which is much like saying your a super Christian. You cant proclaim yourself as a Super Christian when your spitting in gods eye with your failings and sins, so in reality you are just a simple Christian like the rest of us.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 08:55 AM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What a bunch of schoolyard bullies. I enjoy watching WR kick your lunatic asses day in and day out.
You need to vacate the schoolyard, and get out in the real world.

Nau's isn't the "real world."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 10:35 AM   #63
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Did Baby Killer/Uber Cunt just vote for himself. Wonder what other two idiots voted for him?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 11:31 AM   #64
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
4 to 19.

Looks like you're the only one who voted for you.
He voted once as woomby, once as undercunt, and conned his butt buddy and fellow glory holer shammy to vote for him too. His forth vote must come from an anonymous liberal trying to help one of their own out. Or he has yet ANOTHER handle that he's posting under !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 11:34 AM   #65
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Did Baby Killer/Uber Cunt just vote for himself. Wonder what other two idiots voted for him?
Looks like assup and shammy "came" to their fellow lying liberal's aid with their votes !
Wonder which one of them is the designated pivot "man" at their circle jerks ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:10 PM   #66
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
These individual call-outs don't interest me. What's the point? Let's talk about issues, not each other. Or, at least.....let's insult each other while arguing issues.

By the way, Fuck You Dali....you bitch

TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:52 PM   #67
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
You have the right to believe what you want, but why is it you feel that you have to mock others that view things differently, no one mocks you for your beliefs. Its called common consideration for others, something which is lacking in this progressive world, and most certainly on this board. Everyone believes "I have a right to say what I want and fuck those who don't agree with me". This of course bleeds over into your other question of while Obama is hated so much. Did you really think that after 8 years of the lefts hatred of Bush, 8 years of listening to the same shit you complain is being thrown at Obama, that the same wasn't going to happen to Obama, human nature is human nature.
People who believe fairytales are real, should be mocked. My beliefs are grounded in science and reason. Go ahead and mock them if you wish, but it only makes you look unhinged and unreasonable. As for your summation of Obama/Bush, it's nothing but retribution. After 8 years, conservatives couldn't wait to unload on the democrat. The fact that he's black is all the better for some.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 01:46 PM   #68
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
People who believe fairytales are real, should be mocked. My beliefs are grounded in science and reason.
Was it science that taught you to be a religious bigot or does it come from your poor upbringing?

You are a sorry human being. No wonder no one likes you.
Old 06-08-2015, 04:27 PM   #69
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Wow only 4 people like you???

It's a given that 1 or 2 of those votes came from you Undercunt. I wonder who the others who voted for you are? The Dipshit likes you and I'm sure it voted for you. I know you love your asshole buddy ShamWow, but I'm not sure he even voted for you.

Only 4 votes after posting nearly 50 times a day on a hooker board? And even your black girlfriend of 10 years dumped you?

I really do feel sorry for you. Admitting you have a problem is the first step Undercunt. I'm here for you Buddy.
Old 06-08-2015, 04:30 PM   #70
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Was it science that taught you to be a religious bigot or does it come from your poor upbringing?

You are a sorry human being. No wonder no one likes you.
a religious bigot. Interesting. I'm in the wrong because I point out the fallacy of someone who believes in talking snakes and donkeys and in a god who impregnated his own mother, with himself, so that he could be born and save me from this wretched world? Get the fuck out of here.

If I told you that a full-grown person believed in a guy name Bubba and at night he talked to this invisible Bubba and asked him to grant wishes, you would call me a fucking lunatic. Change Bubba to jesus and suddenly it's ok. Not only do you believe in this imaginary friend, but at a weekly meeting in his honor, you ingest his body in some sort of weird transubstantiation ritual?

It's not about being a bigot, it's about wanting to believe as many truthful things and as few false things as possible.
Old 06-08-2015, 04:32 PM   #71
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wow only 4 people like you???

It's a given that 1 or 2 of those votes came from you Undercunt. I wonder who the others who voted for you are? The Dipshit likes you and I'm sure it voted for you. I know you love your asshole buddy ShamWow, but I'm not sure he even voted for you.

Only 4 votes after posting nearly 50 times a day on a hooker board? And even your black girlfriend of 10 years dumped you?

I really do feel sorry for you. Admitting you have a problem is the first step Undercunt. I'm here for you Buddy.
I don't need your pity. Go fuck yourself. It's a miracle anyone likes you. I mean, you're so kind and all
Old 06-08-2015, 04:41 PM   #72
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider

"People who believe fairytales are real, should be mocked."

That alone makes you a bigot.

"a religious bigot. Interesting. I'm in the wrong because I point out the fallacy of someone who believes in talking snakes and donkeys and in a god who impregnated his own mother, with himself, so that he could be born and save me from this wretched world? Get the fuck out of here. "

Just read that a few times to yourself and think about why only 4 people voted that they liked you.

Yep.. Only 4 votes. Just who is it that reads and likes your 50 daily posts?
Old 06-08-2015, 05:14 PM   #73
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider

"People who believe fairytales are real, should be mocked."

That alone makes you a bigot.

"a religious bigot. Interesting. I'm in the wrong because I point out the fallacy of someone who believes in talking snakes and donkeys and in a god who impregnated his own mother, with himself, so that he could be born and save me from this wretched world? Get the fuck out of here. "

Just read that a few times to yourself and think about why only 4 people voted that they liked you.

Yep.. Only 4 votes. Just who is it that reads and likes your 50 daily posts?
If you believe that to be true, think about that a lot more than 4 times and see if you can't figure out why it's all a load of horseshit.

As for people liking me, this isn't a popularity contest. I couldn't give less of a shit. Haven't I made that obvious? If not, I need to do a better job of it.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:25 PM   #74
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
People who believe fairytales are real, should be mocked.
Are you mocking ol' blue eyes? You're old. And not just at heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61HW8uxzEZs

Quote:
My beliefs are grounded in science and reason.
Only a fool thinks science and reason refute God. Lots of scientists have discovered the more they learn about the universe, the more their faith is deepened, not challenged.

Dwell on this, fool, and take fright in your insignificance:

"When I consider the brief span of my life, absorbed into the eternity before and after, the small space I occupy and which I see swallowed up in the infinite immensity of spaces of which I know nothing and which know nothing of me, I take fright and am amazed to see myself here rather than there: there is no reason for me to be here rather than there, now rather than then. Who put me here? By whose command and act were this time and place allotted to me? … The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 05:49 PM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Only a fool thinks science and reason refute God. Lots of scientists have discovered the more they learn about the universe, the more their faith is deepened, not challenged.

Dwell on this, fool, and take fright in your insignificance:

"When I consider the brief span of my life, absorbed into the eternity before and after, the small space I occupy and which I see swallowed up in the infinite immensity of spaces of which I know nothing and which know nothing of me, I take fright and am amazed to see myself here rather than there: there is no reason for me to be here rather than there, now rather than then. Who put me here? By whose command and act were this time and place allotted to me? … The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."

Look, I'm not foolish because I understand why you believe in God....no different than some Muslims believing in 72 virgins. It is a belief taught to you at an early age and no amount of reason will cull you from it. Plus you're scared of death...which I always find strange how so called religious people fight death so. The true believers do not....at least the one's that are promised 72 virgins instead of just a lily white heaven!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women