Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35941
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2017, 12:06 PM   #61
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Whimpy, can you at least use the term "whore " in correct terminology?
ScreenHunter_03 May. 21 12.58.jpg

I submit for your consideration that Claire does in fact (as well as all the advertising and reviewed women here) meet the definition of the word by engaging in sex for money.

I would also consider that outside of that aspect of her relationship the act of engaging in sex with a married man displays a lack of morality.

She also tends to engage in sexual acts with more than one partner which is the definition of promiscuous I believe.

She kinda fits the definition don't ya think?

You are Morbidly Obese. I am as well. Do we like or enjoy the term? Would you rather be called pudgy? It's no different
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:10 PM   #62
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for taking what you wanted to take out of all that I posted. It shows how narrow minded you are and that you will take anything and twist it into your perception of how you want it to be.

Btw, I'm going to use the correct use of the word and it fits you to a T. You a true man-whore and a attention WHORE.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:14 PM   #63
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Was there any mention of money or sex in my use of the word "whore"?
Old 05-21-2017, 12:19 PM   #64
Whispers

Quote:
Thanks for taking what you wanted to take out of all that I posted. It shows how narrow minded you are and that you will take anything and twist it into your perception of how you want it to be.

Btw, I'm going to use the correct use of the word and it fits you to a T. You a true man-whore and a attention WHORE.
Hmm....

Please don't think that being so flattering will sway any of my opinions....

But.. Thank-you
Old 05-21-2017, 12:26 PM   #65
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMFAO, we all know that youbare even more stubborn than I am. Trust me my post wasn't to sway your opinion at all Thanks for playing, you were "hook,line,and sinker" as I expected you to be.
Old 05-21-2017, 12:35 PM   #66
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Just so we're clear...

[QUOTE=Whispers;1059530517]Attachment 651029

I submit for your consideration that Claire does in fact (as well as all the advertising and reviewed women here) meet the definition of the word by engaging in sex for money.

I would also consider that outside of that aspect of her relationship the act of engaging in sex with a married man displays a lack of morality.

She also tends to engage in sexual acts with more than one partner which is the definition of promiscuous I believe.

She kinda fits the definition don't ya think?

"You are Morbidly Obese. I am as well. Do we like or enjoy the term? Would you rather be called pudgy? It's no different"

Nope.
By definition she is not.
By definition you are.
https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/highl...d-obesity.aspx
Thanks for weighing in!
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:35 PM   #67
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
True or False: did I publicly post anything related to the hobby? Did I tell my BOYFRIEND'S wife about this godforsaken website? Did I post his handle? Did I tell her that he's seen multiple prostitutes? Did I post their handles/hobby names? Did I tell her that I was a hooker? Did I tell her that's how he and I met? Did I tell her that we hired other hookers and had a threesome for his last two birthdays? Did I tell her that we had other threesomes just because, and even had a foursome once? Did I tell her that I hired two hookers to surprise him at my house while I was out of town?

The simple truth is that a man and a woman broke up, and the hurt woman who had been lied to for two years, the hurt woman who had found a lump in her breast and whose boyfriend broke up with her because of it, told another woman the truth. She posted the realities of a relationship without ever touching on the subject of the hobby. This breakup and all of the facts posted had zero to do with the hobby or this goddam board.

This is my PERSONAL LIFE that you're posting about on this board. Cease and desist.

Why in the world would you post this? As an outsider looking in I had no idea what he was talking about and thought he was full of shit.
If you kept this to yourself we would still be thinking the same.

You are making it harder on yourself. You just gave him more ammo.

Silly
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:45 PM   #68
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Why in the world would you post this? As an outsider looking in I had no idea what he was talking about and thought he was full of shit.

Silly
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:48 PM   #69
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The word "whore" was not intended to be the definition "of a sexual act for money" while it is closely related to to the definition of "prostitute" that's still not it's definition. Now American's with misogynistic attitudes are trying to pit that definition as a standard for it. In most other countries they don't use it in this terminology. Basically, if use it the way whimpy does in another country you would be viewed as an ignorant American.

There's a truth to the saying "words have power". I choose to make a word either more or lesser powerful based on how it's being applied.
Old 05-21-2017, 01:38 PM   #70
Whispers

Quote:
Why in the world would you post this?

She is desperately seeking people to side with her and tell her that attempting to destroy a relationship between a former client/boyfriend (very few acknowledge it's possible) and his wife and isolate him from his children was OK. That she is not a bad person for doing so.

As an outsider looking in I had no idea what he was talking about and thought he was full of shit.

Over time you will find that I post accurate and relevant information. Been doing so since 2000 on ASPD and never proven to be inaccurate or to have fabricated anything. It all proves out in the end.

For a while. But this kind of information makes the rounds and finds it's way to many people. If she didn't have so many personal enemies within this community it probably would not have made it's way to me. Most of the "expose" posts originate with others that stand to lose too much by posting it and know that I will bring it out if it is accurate.

She has proven to be indiscreet in the way she discusses personal information of clients with others many times. She has blown up and brought personal issues to the board on more than one occasion.

As mentioned above.... Her propensity for making friends and stabbing them in the back over the years has created a pool of other women and men that seek to hurt her whenever she exposes herself.

Why anyone chooses to see her KNOWING these things is beyond comprehension. New people register everyday and never know... It's how they keep thriving.

She's actually created a perfect exit strategy however.... The public postings she made create a great excuse to approach the board and request her account be guested and that she be allowed to "recreate" herself under a new handle ditching her history.... When she does none of us will be allowed to publicly make the connection to who she was....

Presto-Chango she gets a clean slate....

It's not fair to others that still encounter her but the guidelines allow for it....
Old 05-21-2017, 02:13 PM   #71
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
The word "whore" was not intended to be the definition "of a sexual act for money" while it is closely related to to the definition of "prostitute" that's still not it's definition. Now American's with misogynistic attitudes are trying to pit that definition as a standard for it. In most other countries they don't use it in this terminology. Basically, if use it the way whimpy does in another country you would be viewed as an ignorant American.

There's a truth to the saying "words have power". I choose to make a word either more or lesser powerful based on how it's being applied.

Fuck! We get it. You looked it up. Great! Now can we move on?
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 02:37 PM   #72
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 02:54 PM   #73
300mm
Registered Member

When did all this nonsense take place? Is this recent or are we talking years ago?

Didn't she post that she was gone for a year?

I'm binge watching this train wreck like a lonely fat chick with a tub of Bluebell on GoT premier night!
300mm is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 04:50 PM   #74
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300mm View Post
When did all this nonsense take place?

Is this recent or are we talking years ago?

the public posts social media posts occurred as recently as this month although from reading her own story in her words she has been disrupting his life for a while now.

Didn't she post that she was gone for a year?

I'm binge watching this train wreck like a lonely fat chick with a tub of Bluebell on GoT premier night!
LOL...
Old 05-22-2017, 01:30 PM   #75
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Anybody who has been around a while or who read the thread by one of Whispy's friends, wherein said friend bled all over the landscape about his unsuccessful emotional relationship with a provider (and blamed said provider while claiming no malice), knew exactly what the situation was. And it explains why Whispy has been stalking/attacking Claire. Given who his friend is, it also goes a long way to explaining why the behavior has been allowed.
Bobave is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women