Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2023, 10:46 PM   #61
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Stars looked a lot better. Seattle is a fast team.. we were able to slow them down for a good part of the game. The 2 goals they did get were really nice shots. Seguin's game winner was an amazing tip.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 01:01 PM   #62
RickyG2002
Premium Access

If the Stars play like they did in game 4 and 5, we end this series tomorrow night.

I know people are shitting on Robo for his lack of scoring.. and it is frustrating.. but they got the original line back.. and teams have to pick their poison.. do you focus on Robo, Roope or Pavs. He got 3 assists last night.. thats good in my book.
Old 05-13-2023, 06:55 AM   #63
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

The current Dallas Stars roster is the deepest it has been in a long time. Especially, with the additions of Domi and Dandinov. They have the best goalie since Belfor in his prime, their top forward line is the best in the NHL and they have one of if not the premier two-way defenseman in Miro.

This year could be the year that Pavelski and Suter get to finally raise the Stanley cup.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 04:58 PM   #64
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
If the Stars play like they did in game 4 and 5, we end this series tomorrow night.

I know people are shitting on Robo for his lack of scoring.. and it is frustrating.. but they got the original line back.. and teams have to pick their poison.. do you focus on Robo, Roope or Pavs. He got 3 assists last night.. thats good in my book.
I hope it ends tonight…I’m not shittin’ on anyone in the Stars lineup’s, I think they have played great Team Hockey with different people contributing every game it seems. That’s what great teams do, they’re all Soul Snatchers.

Anyone who has played or coached elite level sports knows, like Life, everything goes through Cycles.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 08:40 PM   #65
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lY63sqZP4Ew

DALLAS…STARS
DALLAS…STARS
DALLAS…STARS
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 09:31 PM   #66
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Dang ManSlut.. what you do to get banned

Seattle took us to game 7 and that game 7 was edge of your seat the entire night. Thankfully we got away with the win and onto the Western Conference Finals. I hope we can take that one in 5.. but I can also see that series going the full 7.
Old 05-15-2023, 09:45 PM   #67
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:

Seattle took us to game 7 and that game 7 was edge of your seat the entire night. Thankfully we got away with the win and onto the Western Conference Finals. I hope we can take that one in 5.. but I can also see that series going the full 7.

Haha Man Slut was being a you know what in the political forum and got his you know what banned. And great game tonight but if Robertson does not start contributing some goals in the next series Vegas will win in 6. Robertson pretty much disappeared against Seattle.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 05:14 PM   #68
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Conference Finals start tonight. Can Florida keep the Cinderella story going or does Carolina crush their dreams.

Stars start tomorrow on the road for the first time in the playoffs. Mission is simple. Steal one of the 2 over in Vegas. If we can take both, that would be huge. This is going to be a lot closer of a match up than people expect. The season rankings favor us, but we all know in the playoffs, all of that goes out the window. People are worried because they were able to shutdown super stars Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl.. and while that is concerning, I feel we have a deeper team than the Oilers did. Its going to come down to our defense slowing down their forwards and Otter outdueling Hill, who was thrust into the spotlight.
Old 05-27-2023, 08:55 PM   #69
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:

To venture a guess on Manslut's ban, it is probably point accumulation.

Anyway, after Vegas went up three games to none, the Stars have won two in a row. Only four other teams in NHL history has taken a conference final series to a game 6 being down 3-0 and no team has taken it to a game seven or won the series. Benn will be back for game 6 and the head coach for Dallas is undefeated in game 7 in the playoffs. Let's hope that the Stars make history!

Guess where I will be on Monday night.
Old 05-27-2023, 10:57 PM   #70
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
To venture a guess on Manslut's ban, it is probably point accumulation.

Anyway, after Vegas went up three games to none, the Stars have won two in a row. Only four other teams in NHL history has taken a conference final series to a game 6 being down 3-0 and no team has taken it to a game seven or won the series. Benn will be back for game 6 and the head coach for Dallas is undefeated in game 7 in the playoffs. Let's hope that the Stars make history!

this got ManSlut banned.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...49&postcount=1

unwise to call out fellow posters

in other sports news .. the Stars still live

https://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/dallas-...ts-2023052758/
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 10:25 AM   #71
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Im not getting my hopes up yet. One game at a time. If we can play like we did in the 3rd.. or in the final game against the wild.. we can force game 7. One game at a time.

Green Teams trying to make history in sports. That Boston finish was fucking wild.
Old 05-29-2023, 08:14 AM   #72
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post

AAC. But will you be accompanied by a Provider?

No. Because tickets are too hard to get, and too expensive.

Quote:
Im not getting my hopes up yet. One game at a time. If we can play like we did in the 3rd.. or in the final game against the wild.. we can force game 7. One game at a time.

Green Teams trying to make history in sports. That Boston finish was fucking wild.
I caught the last 6 minutes of that. The announcers kept saying Butler was having a bad night, but I saw him force 5 fouls, and almost come back from being down 10 points. He looked great from my POV.

No ESPN, so I'll be watching the Celtics. Y'all can fill me in on the Stars here!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 08:46 AM   #73
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Me and my cousins been watching the games at my place.. got to put the projector i bought to good use.

During intermission, we have been watching the Heat/Celtics game.. hate listening to their intermission people. Usually dogging on the Stars but it is what it is. Butler may have struggled but I saw what you did. Brought them back on that crazy, what was it 14/15-2 run to give them the lead with 3 seconds left. The 3 shot looked good.. but that putback was just incredible.
Old 05-29-2023, 10:09 AM   #74
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
AAC. But will you be accompanied by a Provider?

No. Because tickets are too hard to get, and too expensive.

For me, the tickets are not hard to get because I am a season ticket holder and the ticket prices are basically half of what you would normally pay because of that. You are right, this time I will not be taking a provider, I have already made arrangements to take a stripper from a club I am VIP member at. She is already sent me a picture of her wearing the yoga pants she's going to be wearing to the game.. Oh, and unlike a provider, she will charge me nothing for BCD activities afterwards.
Old 05-29-2023, 11:02 AM   #75
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I bet I’m not the only one who would be more impressed if you bragged about going with a friend or family member. Or an actual girlfriend.
TinMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women