Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2021, 09:55 AM   #61
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
typical liberal deflection, and so predictable, find something thats so very distantly related or the substance is similar and push the original thought into a grey area or off on another totally separate tangent. Dont look at the atrocity of americans dying or going to die look in another direction. When one cannot accept the truth of something then he must rationalize and deflect . well the truth just hit you square between the eyes if they are even open.

and this guy is so unconscious to his response because he is trained to auto deflect and protect the democrat pov without even looking at the truth of the matter, hes on auto spin and probably doesnt even realize it , libs are so automatic and predictable

and to compare this so called echo chamber to the echo chambers of the entire liberal media ,print ,culture and entertainment echo chambers is so inane and asinine i can only hope it is a reflection of the intelligence and comprehension of the typical democrat voter.
You are exactly correct. Liberals always resort to deflection by trying to change the subject. It is quite sad.

he is more than welcome to start his own thread debating the past 20 years of the Afghanistan war and those who are interested can post there. But because he is ashamed he supported Senile Biden and because senile Biden has gotten Americans and our allies killed, and left many more Americans and our allies behind to die - he has to deflect, deflect, deflect

Sad but that is what we are up against in this country today.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 09:57 AM   #62
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanScavin...68010629402629

Even old school Democrats are disgusted with Biden’s performance. There’s really no debate here. You can’t defend the indefensible.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 09:59 AM   #63
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I won’t go “there” because the voters didn’t devise this atrocious plan. They didn’t order it. Biden did. So I can’t go there. You’re spinning again. It’s a two part question. It’s still your right to be ignorant in this country. Apparently, 81 million people chose ignorance over reality.

So, are you going to answer the OPs questions? Or are you going to continue to spin like a top?

�� The Family BLOWN UP BY BIDEN'S MISSILE STRIKE Had Special Visas and Were About to LEAVE AFGHANISTAN, according to Afghan reporter Ali Latafi..

Join @jSolomonReports

Yeah, Joey Bribes has blood on his hands. But you don’t. You can sleep well at night. So does Biden.

There was actually no real "question" posed in the OP. The thread starts by someone stating what is happening and then making a thread title that asserts that the blood of that event is on the hands of Joe Biden and the people who voted for them. If we want to break it down into two halves then I'm more than glad to, I was just way less interested in the Joe Biden part of it.

Joe Biden - I mean, Joe Biden is a US President. If the past 40 years of US History has taught me anything, then his hands haven't even started getting bloody. If we're going to point out every time a sitting US President makes a decision that kills innocent people, this subforum is going to get loooooong. Fuck him, and fuck pretty much every US President in recent history. They're all killers. I'm totally okay following this point to its logical conclusion.

The voters - This is where I was trying to extend the logic of the point to see the limits of it. I don't think that they have blood on their hands, which I think is obvious at this point. I can't think that or else I would have to follow that line of logic to the conclusion that ALL voters have blood on their hands, because pretty much every president at least since the Cold war has been guilty of making decisions that have lead to the needless slaughter of people that don't have it coming.

Berry, I'm going to continue to make this point. All I'm trying to do is see what the logical conclusion of what this topic is stating is. Feel free to report it as being off topic if you like, but I consider it to be very much on topic, and I'm more than happy to allow moderation to make that call.
anmar85 is online now   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 10:21 AM   #64
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/jsolomonReports/277
Old 09-01-2021, 10:29 AM   #65
bambino
Valued Poster

This mother certainly thinks Biden has blood on his hands

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/41810
Old 09-01-2021, 10:33 AM   #66
bambino
Valued Poster

Resign Now: 52% Want Biden Out But Fear Worse Under Harris | Washington Examiner

People have seen enough of Joe Biden and his administration’s bumbling over the Afghan withdrawal and now want him to resign.

In the latest shocking display of the president’s polling free fall, the latest Rasmussen Reports survey found that a majority, 52%, wants Biden to resign over the withdrawal alone. Just 39% disagrees, far short of his [alleged] political base.

But, as other polls have shown, likely voters surveyed do not want Vice President Kamala Harris to step in, viewing her as unqualified.

Only 38% said she is “qualified” to be president, while a sizable 58% said she isn’t. And 47% said she is “not at all qualified,” the lowest rating in the poll.

Read ���� Washington Examiner
Old 09-01-2021, 11:14 AM   #67
bambino
Valued Poster

Joey Bribes was worried about perception

https://t.me/ItalyQanons/4227
Old 09-01-2021, 11:23 AM   #68
berryberry
Valued Poster

Even current Senile Biden Admin officials are horrified Biden left Americans behind to likely die and know blood is on his and their hands

Politico: Biden admin officials "horrified" over abandoning Americans despite Biden's claims of "extraordinary success"

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021...uccess-n412975
Old 09-01-2021, 11:27 AM   #69
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
There was actually no real "question" posed in the OP. The thread starts by someone stating what is happening and then making a thread title that asserts that the blood of that event is on the hands of Joe Biden and the people who voted for them. If we want to break it down into two halves then I'm more than glad to, I was just way less interested in the Joe Biden part of it.

Joe Biden - I mean, Joe Biden is a US President. If the past 40 years of US History has taught me anything, then his hands haven't even started getting bloody. If we're going to point out every time a sitting US President makes a decision that kills innocent people, this subforum is going to get loooooong. Fuck him, and fuck pretty much every US President in recent history. They're all killers. I'm totally okay following this point to its logical conclusion.

The voters - This is where I was trying to extend the logic of the point to see the limits of it. I don't think that they have blood on their hands, which I think is obvious at this point. I can't think that or else I would have to follow that line of logic to the conclusion that ALL voters have blood on their hands, because pretty much every president at least since the Cold war has been guilty of making decisions that have lead to the needless slaughter of people that don't have it coming.

Berry, I'm going to continue to make this point. All I'm trying to do is see what the logical conclusion of what this topic is stating is. Feel free to report it as being off topic if you like, but I consider it to be very much on topic, and I'm more than happy to allow moderation to make that call.
We won’t have to wait for history to judge Biden. It’s happening now. Not only does he have blood stains on his hands, he’s a shit stain on America.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:32 AM   #70
anmar85
Premium Access

Quote:
We won’t have to wait for history to judge Biden. It’s happening now. Not only does he have blood stains on his hands, he’s a shit stain on America.
Well I think you already know my position on that lol I feel that way for pretty much every president in at least my lifetime. I wasn't around for Carter, so I can't really say much other than at least he wasn't a wartime president? Personally I don't think Biden is just going to stop drone striking the middle east, I don't think Trump would have either. My feelings on that is that either of them were going to pull troops out, call that the end of the war, and just keep blowing shit up every time the Taliban came on the news.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:33 PM   #71
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well I think you already know my position on that lol I feel that way for pretty much every president in at least my lifetime. I wasn't around for Carter, so I can't really say much other than at least he wasn't a wartime president? Personally I don't think Biden is just going to stop drone striking the middle east, I don't think Trump would have either. My feelings on that is that either of them were going to pull troops out, call that the end of the war, and just keep blowing shit up every time the Taliban came on the news.
What innocent people did Trump drone? He did take out 20% of Syria’s AF for defending the RedLine Obama established and never followed thru. He destroyed ISIS in a year. He did drop a drone bomb on Soulemani. Which was a good thing.

Wiki says it’s impossible to get accurate data on drone strike casualties

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civili..._drone_strikes
Old 09-01-2021, 01:00 PM   #72
bambino
Valued Poster

I wonder if Mohammed will survive?

��Joe Biden LEAVES BEHIND INTERPERTER IN AFGHANISTAN who saved his life in 2008 Snowstorm...

#NoManLeftBehind

Join @jSolomonReports

Thanks for nothing Joey Bribes.

32% say Biden should resign now
40% say Biden deserves to be impeached
33% say Harris is not qualified to be President

��And all of these figures are exclusively from Democrats.

Join @jSolomonReports

Even Democrats believe Biden has blood on his hands
Old 09-01-2021, 01:25 PM   #73
anmar85
Premium Access

Quote:
What innocent people did Trump drone? He did take out 20% of Syria’s AF for defending the RedLine Obama established and never followed thru. He destroyed ISIS in a year. He did drop a drone bomb on Soulemani. Which was a good thing.

Wiki says it’s impossible to get accurate data on drone strike casualties

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civili..._drone_strikes
Yeah, we don't have exact counts, because of the varying sources of the information. At best we can get a range of civilian casualties. I'd love to start throwing out official US numbers during the Trump presidency, but he pretty quickly killed off the policy of doing public annual reports on civilian casualties from drone strikes. (REAL interested to see Biden never bring that back). What we DO know is that our Drone Strike program expanded during his presidency, so I would be totally comfortable making the assumption that the choice of targets didn't necessarily narrow. Like you're talking about three drone strikes, but the US Military carried out hundreds during his term.

Addendum:
I had a few minutes to look it up. I don't know where Business Insider falls in the scope of the MSM being a liberal cesspool or anything, but here's their report on some independent numbers from the Trump era: https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...e-2016-2020-12
Old 09-01-2021, 02:27 PM   #74
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, we don't have exact counts, because of the varying sources of the information. At best we can get a range of civilian casualties. I'd love to start throwing out official US numbers during the Trump presidency, but he pretty quickly killed off the policy of doing public annual reports on civilian casualties from drone strikes. (REAL interested to see Biden never bring that back). What we DO know is that our Drone Strike program expanded during his presidency, so I would be totally comfortable making the assumption that the choice of targets didn't necessarily narrow. Like you're talking about three drone strikes, but the US Military carried out hundreds during his term.

Addendum:
I had a few minutes to look it up. I don't know where Business Insider falls in the scope of the MSM being a liberal cesspool or anything, but here's their report on some independent numbers from the Trump era: https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...e-2016-2020-12
Now how many Americans did Trump kill?
How many Americans did Trump leave behind to be executed?
How many Afghan partners did Trump leave behind to be tortured and killed?
How many innocent people trying to leave the country did Trump kill by completely botching a withdrawal plan?

You know - like the original post was talking about.

I know you are desperate to change the subject and focus just on drone strikes - which was mentioned very briefly later in the thread as just another example of the blood Biden has on his hands.

But the original post is talking about the blood of those Americans and allies left behind because senile Biden abandoned them. The blood of those killed because senile Biden botched this withdrawal plan

It is so obvious - as MRMXMR pointed out - all you are doing is "typical liberal deflection, and so predictable, find something that's so very distantly related or the substance is similar and push the original thought into a grey area or off on another totally separate tangent."
Old 09-01-2021, 02:40 PM   #75
berryberry
Valued Poster

At least 32 US students remain stranded in Afghanistan as their school districts urge officials to help bring them home

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er_dailymailus

Hell of a job Senile Biden !!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women