Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2020, 05:56 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
3 lies in one sentence!

1. QE ended in 2014. As I already noted, the Fed's balance sheet has contracted since then. FOMC actions to smooth out short-term money markets do NOT constitute QE.

2. GDP growth was only 1.6% in odumbo's last year. Under trump the economy has expanded during the last 3 calendar years by 2.4%, 2.9% and 2.3%, respectively. Which means national output has IMPROVED, measured both by level and growth rate.

3. The federal budget deficit has stayed under $1 trillion in each of the past 3 fiscal years (ending September 30). It was $665 billion in 2017, $779 billion in 2018, and $984 billion last year. As a % of GDP it remains well below the levels we endured during odumbo's first term, when the annual deficit blew past $1 trillion in all 4 years and WTF never uttered a word of criticism.

Bottom line - WTF is a liar, a fraud, and a partisan hack. But hey, let's give the bozo credit for stuffing 3 lies into a single sentence!

WTF is too dishonest to admit he would be delighted if a dim-retard was running with trumpy's economic record!!
1) if you think what is being done is not QE...

2)Look at Obama's last 5 years of GDP

3) Obama's first term is coming off a recession you numbnut.

Trump is at 984 and projected for a TRILLION!

Compare Obama's last 3 with Trumps first three.

Weren't you one of the silly fuckers who bet me Trump would obtain 3% GDP?

I took your bet even though I said he would get a sugar high spike with his Laffer like tax cuts.

Who was correct?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 06:10 PM   #62
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

I took your bet even though I said he would get a sugar high spike with his Laffer like tax cuts.

Who was correct?

why do yous persist in these apples to oranges comparisons?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 10:06 PM   #63
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Who was correct?
Why don't you slow the fuck down, quit hyperventilating random incoherent sentences, and listen up while I re-school you in recent economic history, ok?

Here are some numbers you can't refute. The data is the data. Since you keep whining about making proper comparisons with odumbo, I've broken out the budget data separately for each of his 4-year terms, got it?

Here you go, douchebag:

Federal Deficit As % of GDP (Fiscal Years ending 9/30):

Odumbo 1st Term (2009-2012 Avg) - 8.5%
Odumbo 2nd Term (2013-2016 Avg) - 3.1%
Trump To Date (2017-2019 Avg) - 4.1%

Can you read a graph? Here's a bar graph showing the results on a year-by-year basis, along with projections going forward:

Were you screaming "the sky is falling!" during odumbo's first term, when deficits were more than TWICE as large (as a % of GDP) as they have been so far under trump? Of course you weren't. Why not? Because you are a hypocrite, a partisan hack, and demonstrably stupid on any topic involving economics.

Would I be more comfortable if the projections going forward were for deficits closer to 3% of GDP instead of flatlining around 5%? Of course I would! The only way to get there is to cut federal spending. Start with the recommendations of the Erskine-Bowles Commission. Surely you remember that bipartisan commission set up by odumbo back in 2010, dontcha? Oh wait, odumbo rejected their bipartisan recommendations. He didn't want to trim the growth in entitlement spending. So he rejected the work of his own bipartisan commission!

So let's see now... which of the current dim-retard candidates has a plan to curtail federal spending a la Erskine-Bowles?

Bernie? Fauxcahontas?

Ooops! Those two bozos are promising endless freebies which (if enacted) would quickly double our annual federal spending, from $4.5 trillion to over $8 trillion. That's moving in the exact OPPOSITE direction to what is needed! If either of them winds up in a position to fling open the federal spending spigots, the deficit would be back up to an alarming and unsustainable 10% of GDP in no time!

Like you, neither of those two pandering idiots ever took a course in simple economics. They shy away from numbers, too.

So look, dickbrain. We can see right through your phony concerns about federal red ink. If you truly cared about deficits, you would be ringing the alarm bells over the humongous unfunded proposals costing TENS OF TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS being promised by the shamelessly pandering candidates running against trump!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:48 AM   #64
oeb11
Valued Poster

So look, dickbrain. We can see right through your phony concerns about federal red ink. If you truly cared about deficits, you would be ringing the alarm bells over the humongous unfunded proposals costing TENS OF TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS being promised by the shamelessly pandering candidates running against trump!

Amen -LL - and relevant to all the Fascist DPST's - all of whom support the Soylent Green New deal- and the other "free stuff and money for votes" pandering.

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 01:23 PM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Can you read a graph? Here's a bar graph showing the results on a year-by-year basis, along with projections going forward:

!
You do not even understand your own graph.

First let me explain the first year of a new President is really the last year of the prior presidents budget.

Now after rearranging your numbers...hopefully you'll see that Trump is running much higher numbers than Obama's 2nd term.

Only an idiot would use the first term numbers as they are skewed by the recession.

I'm not sure in what world where you think Trumps 4.1 number is better than Obama's 3.1 number????

It is like you confused that with growth.

Let me explain...the higher the number in relation to your graph is a bad thing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 02:50 PM   #66
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:

First let me explain the first year of a new President is really the last year of the prior presidents budget.

Now after rearranging your numbers...hopefully you'll see that Trump is running much higher numbers than Obama's 2nd term.

Only an idiot would use the first term numbers as they are skewed by the recession.

I'm not sure in what world where you think Trumps 4.1 number is better than Obama's 3.1 number????

Let me explain...the higher the number in relation to your graph is a bad thing.
What the leftist thugs fail to understand is that the Social Security entitlement bill is coming do. When the SS taxes(they weren't contributions) were collected, the were not invested, but spent on the leftist agenda.

That money is gone. To support the government guaranteed agenda, the money spent on SS programs will increase dramatically. The government intake from SS taxes is going to be level, at best.

That accounts for a large part of the increase in the deficit, and that problem only gets worse. The concept that we would expand that problem by nationalizing post secondary education and health care boggles my mind.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 02:54 PM   #67
oeb11
Valued Poster

Well written, K
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:01 PM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
What the leftist thugs fail to understand is that the Social Security entitlement bill is coming do. When the SS taxes(they weren't contributions) were collected, the were not invested, but spent on the leftist agenda.
Are you really this dense on how our taxes flow?

Ik look....three biggest expenditures by far are Defense, SS payments and Medicare/Medicaid.

SS and Medicare/Medicaid have run a surplus since the mid 80s. That mean the majority of debt has been run up by Defense spending which does not have a dedicated revenue stream. It should and the your dumbass would be able to understand just how much either more we need to pay in federal taxes or how much we need to reduce military spending.

But blaming the current debt on leftist priorities is ignorant.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:06 PM   #69
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Are you really this dense on how our taxes flow?

Ik look....three biggest expenditures by far are Defense, SS payments and Medicare/Medicaid.

SS and Medicare/Medicaid have run a surplus since the mid 80s. That mean the majority of debt has been run up by Defense spending which does not have a dedicated revenue stream. It should and the your dumbass would be able to understand just how much either more we need to pay in federal taxes or how much we need to reduce military spending.

Taxes are collected.

Money is spent.

If you believe there are "Accounts" that have any meaning, you are an idiot. When a grocery store takes in 5 dollars in cash for a pack of condoms, and then takes in 5 dollars in cash for a block of cheese, it is impossible to tell which 5 dollars went where.

Every year, the house and senate create bills to collect money.

Every year, the house and senate create bills to spend money.

There is no reconciliation as to how the money collected is split up.

The stupidity of some people astounds me.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:12 PM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post

There is no reconciliation as to how the money collected is split up.
Actually we do know where the money came from and wtf it is spent on.

Your ignorance on this matters does not suprise me. It is how they continually fool you into thinking SS and Medicare are the reason for our debt even though those programs have been in the black.

If you had 3 kids and they all put money into one account and two of them saved money and the third took that savings and spent it and borrowed even more and spent it too. Would you blame the two that saved their money for the account being in the red?

Would you blame the first two kids wo
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:16 PM   #71
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

you are the only person in human history to flunk stupid.

Old 02-04-2020, 03:37 PM   #72
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you are the only person in human history to flunk stupid.

[IMG]https://i.imgflip.com/19p0hl.jpg[/IM
This from someone bragging about 5 thousand dollar la in their 401k on a Hooker Board as if that made them JD Rockefeller!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:41 PM   #73
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
This from someone bragging about 5 thousand dollar la in their 401k on a Hooker Board as if that made the JD Rockefeller!

still waiting for you to post the three major components of the debt and which one is bad.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:48 PM   #74
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Why don't you slow the fuck down, quit hyperventilating random incoherent sentences, and listen up while I re-school you in recent economic history, ok?

Here are some numbers you can't refute. The data is the data. Since you keep whining about making proper comparisons with odumbo, I've broken out the budget data separately for each of his 4-year terms, got it?

Here you go, douchebag:

Were you screaming "the sky is falling!" during odumbo's first term, when deficits were more than TWICE as large (as a % of GDP) as they have been so far under trump? Of course you weren't. Why not? Because you are a hypocrite, a partisan hack, and demonstrably stupid on any topic involving economics.

Would I be more comfortable if the projections going forward were for deficits closer to 3% of GDP instead of flatlining around 5%? Of course I would! The only way to get there is to cut federal spending. Start with the recommendations of the Erskine-Bowles Commission. Surely you remember that bipartisan commission set up by odumbo back in 2010, dontcha? Oh wait, odumbo rejected their bipartisan recommendations. He didn't want to trim the growth in entitlement spending. So he rejected the work of his own bipartisan commission!

So let's see now... which of the current dim-retard candidates has a plan to curtail federal spending a la Erskine-Bowles?

Bernie? Fauxcahontas?

Ooops! Those two bozos are promising endless freebies which (if enacted) would quickly double our annual federal spending, from $4.5 trillion to over $8 trillion. That's moving in the exact OPPOSITE direction to what is needed! If either of them winds up in a position to fling open the federal spending spigots, the deficit would be back up to an alarming and unsustainable 10% of GDP in no time!

Like you, neither of those two pandering idiots ever took a course in simple economics. They shy away from numbers, too.

WTFFs brain is as limp as his dick.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:46 PM   #75
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Actually we do know where the money came from and wtf it is spent on.

Your ignorance on this matters does not suprise me. It is how they continually fool you into thinking SS and Medicare are the reason for our debt even though those programs have been in the black.

If you had 3 kids and they all put money into one account and two of them saved money and the third took that savings and spent it and borrowed even more and spent it too. Would you blame the two that saved their money for the account being in the red?

Would you blame the first two kids wo

The money I put into SS is forever gone. No amount of Rube Goldbergh machination will allow it to come back. Our current deficit is: (How much we are collecting in taxes)-(How much we are spending through the government). A moron could understand that concept.

SS/medicare is a Ponzi scheme enforced at the point of a gun. All benefits are paid for with current tax burden. There was never an investment in value producing assets.

People rely on SS now, and it can never be substantially diminished. It is vital that folks recognize that it is a simple tax and spend program, even the truly stupid.

I would as the simple question: What was the excess social security collections invested in?

Look it up.

As to "who to blame", Clint Eastwood has a great line: "Deserve aint got nothing to do with it". In a reasonable world, people can't make a contract with themself to have their children pay for their retirement. That is what happened, and the bulk of the beneficiaries are getting out way more than they put in, with their children paying the price in the future. Again, there isn't anything anyone can do about that con job, because it happened in the past, and the young folks continue to pay in the future.

I realize that you may not have the ability to understand such simple things. C'est La Vie

Who was the "lock box" guy? That was truly funny, but I don't feel like looking it up.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women