Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35950
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2015, 10:37 PM   #61
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The intelligence they were receiving in the aftermath of the attack is that it was payback for this video. So that's what was reported. As more intelligence is gathered, the story begins to take a different shape.... as more becomes known about what actually happened, the story will undoubtedly change. It doesn't necessarily signal nefarious intentions.

The youtube video story was completely bogus and you know it. It was pure political spin intended to deceive Americans and deflect blame for a major foreign policy failure less than 2 months before the 2012 election. Just ask Ben Rhodes, who sent out this email on Sept. 14 giving everyone at the White House their political marching orders for the cover-up:

Question - so how did the phony youtube video cover story change as more intelligence was gathered and the facts became clearer? Answer - it didn't! Odumbo basically told everyone "that's my story and I'm sticking to it!" A full 2 weeks after the Benghazi attack, the dumbfuck goes in front of the UN and embarrasses the shit out of every American by repeating the same lame bullshit!

If you're an American, THAT should make you very angry!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 10:51 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It says it right on the document itself that this is not finally evaluated intelligence, you gruberized odumbo minion. You've lied again. They did not know with any certainty who, what, or why in days following the attack.
It says right on the document that it was a terrorist attack -- and that POV was reaffirmed the following day by Hildabeast's own associate, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas;

Quote:
Either way, he lied.
You and Matthews are the liars perpetuating a lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas;
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 10:59 PM   #63
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It says right on the document that it was a terrorist attack -- and that POV was reaffirmed the following day by Hildabeast's own associate, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas;

You and Matthews are the liars perpetuating a lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas;
Obama called it an act of terror, you dipshit
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 11:03 PM   #64
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
The youtube video story was completely bogus and you know it. It was pure political spin intended to deceive Americans and deflect blame for a major foreign policy failure less than 2 months before the 2012 election. Just ask Ben Rhodes, who sent out this email on Sept. 14 giving everyone at the White House their political marching orders for the cover-up:

Question - so how did the phony youtube video cover story change as more intelligence was gathered and the facts became clearer? Answer - it didn't! Odumbo basically told everyone "that's my story and I'm sticking to it!" A full 2 weeks after the Benghazi attack, the dumbfuck goes in front of the UN and embarrasses the shit out of every American by repeating the same lame bullshit!

If you're an American, THAT should make you very angry!

You will stop at nothing to perpetuate a lie.

OBAMA: Making fun of the Prophet Mohammed. And so, this caused great offense in much of the Muslim world. But what also happened, extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya.

Are you denying that the video didn't enrage some muslims in Libya? They have killed a man because he drew a cartoon of their prophet. You don't think an entire movie about him would enrage them and cause them to seek retribution? Why is that so far-fetched to you?
Old 05-28-2015, 11:29 PM   #65
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I am just saying
What bothers me is when you and everyone of your ilk tries to peg everyone from the left to some members of the democratic party. Clinton voted for the Iraq invasion. SO FUCKING WHAT? Does that mean I should have had a different opinion on the war? because Clinton said so? It doesn't work like that, not for me.

Truth is, it wasn't just Bush, it was both the republican party AND the democratic party. But it was during Bush's tenure, so Bush owns it. Period. Just like, according to you, Obama owns every mistake made in the last 7 years. The hypocrisy in the right wing is absolutely fucking amazing.

And was it you who said that you weren't born last night? Because you should know that I wasn't either. I well remember those days: the right stupidly trying to jockey for Bush's failures, refusing (still) to admit that Iraq was a monumental mistake, calling protesters like Cindy Sheehan un-patriotic radicals....I mean, I have no idea who you think you're FUCKING kidding.
The right has always been for war. Always. They refuse to learn from mistakes. They refuse to listen to reason. Case in point, even now we have a similar situation involving nuclear weapons with Iran. Guess what the rights answer to that is?
I mean, Jesus Christ, at some point even a donkey will learn from his mistakes if he repeats them enough times.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 11:51 PM   #66
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You will stop at nothing to perpetuate a lie.

OBAMA: Making fun of the Prophet Mohammed. And so, this caused great offense in much of the Muslim world. But what also happened, extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya.

Are you denying that the video didn't enrage some muslims in Libya? They have killed a man because he drew a cartoon of their prophet. You don't think an entire movie about him would enrage them and cause them to seek retribution? Why is that so far-fetched to you?

No - you, Odumbo and Hildebeast are the ones who will stop at nothing to perpetuate a lie in order to get re-elected.

Anyone can connect the dots here. The demonstrations against the video were mainly in Cairo. The intelligence on the Libyan attacks screamed terrorism. Ben Rhodes and the political hacks in the Odumbo White House thought they could be clever and cover up the Benghazi fiasco by conflating the two events - Cairo versus Benghazi. The evidence of this is smack-dab in front of you - the DIA report and the Ben Rhodes email! Look at them, undercunt! Don't be afraid of the truth! Pick up your crayon and connect the dots, little boy!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:15 AM   #67
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
What bothers me is when you and everyone of your ilk tries to peg everyone from the left to some members of the democratic party. Clinton voted for the Iraq invasion. SO FUCKING WHAT? Does that mean I should have had a different opinion on the war? because Clinton said so? It doesn't work like that, not for me.

Truth is, it wasn't just Bush, it was both the republican party AND the democratic party. But it was during Bush's tenure, so Bush owns it. Period. Just like, according to you, Obama owns every mistake made in the last 7 years. The hypocrisy in the right wing is absolutely fucking amazing.

And was it you who said that you weren't born last night? Because you should know that I wasn't either. I well remember those days: the right stupidly trying to jockey for Bush's failures, refusing (still) to admit that Iraq was a monumental mistake, calling protesters like Cindy Sheehan un-patriotic radicals....I mean, I have no idea who you think you're FUCKING kidding.
The right has always been for war. Always. They refuse to learn from mistakes. They refuse to listen to reason. Case in point, even now we have a similar situation involving nuclear weapons with Iran. Guess what the rights answer to that is?
I mean, Jesus Christ, at some point even a donkey will learn from his mistakes if he repeats them enough times.
This is the point, right here. They do that because that's how they operate and they have difficulty envisioning someone operating differently. They all walk in lock step, so they assume that is how everyone is. So what if democrats also voted for war. That doesn't make it any more right, or any more of a good decision. As for conservatives, war is most often the answer in their mind. Peace through strength.
Old 05-29-2015, 01:22 AM   #68
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
No - you, Odumbo and Hildebeast are the ones who will stop at nothing to perpetuate a lie in order to get re-elected.

Anyone can connect the dots here. The demonstrations against the video were mainly in Cairo. The intelligence on the Libyan attacks screamed terrorism. Ben Rhodes and the political hacks in the Odumbo White House thought they could be clever and cover up the Benghazi fiasco by conflating the two events - Cairo versus Benghazi. The evidence of this is smack-dab in front of you - the DIA report and the Ben Rhodes email! Look at them, undercunt! Don't be afraid of the truth! Pick up your crayon and connect the dots, little boy!

You are just an out and out fucking liar. I mean you just spew this bullshit and I guess you think no one will check. The Rhodes email doesn't really prove anything. It outlines talking points, which is what any administration would be doing at that point. You see nefarious intent in pretty much anything Obama does, so you read it through the lens of someone who thinks that way. You're reading things into it that aren't there.

"On September 13, protests occurred at the U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen, resulting in the deaths of four protesters and injuries to thirty-five protesters and guards"

"On September 14, the U.S. consulate in Chennai was attacked, resulting in injuries to twenty-five protesters"

"Protesters in Tunis, Tunisia, climbed the U.S. embassy walls and set trees on fire. At least four people were killed and forty-six injured during protests in Tunis on September 15"

"Further protests were held at U.S. diplomatic missions and other locations in the days following the initial attacks. Related protests and attacks resulted in numerous deaths and injuries across the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan and Afghanistan."

If you're going to just lie, don't make it something that's so easy to disprove.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactio...nce_of_Muslims
Old 05-29-2015, 06:30 AM   #69
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Poor judgement, I can work with. Some nefarious plot, I don't buy it. Everything is a plot with Obama though.
I don't believe there was any malicious intent, rather they didn't judge the intelligence correctly, underestimated the enemies intent and like has happened before by better leaders and commanders than Clinton, they failed to listen to the men in the field.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 06:44 AM   #70
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
This is the point, right here. They do that because that's how they operate and they have difficulty envisioning someone operating differently. They all walk in lock step, so they assume that is how everyone is. So what if democrats also voted for war. That doesn't make it any more right, or any more of a good decision. As for conservatives, war is most often the answer in their mind. Peace through strength.
I don't think you will find many who don't believe that Bush holds ultimate accountability. What most people I know disagree with is the "Bush lied" like he had this evil plan to invade this country and this required lying to get it accomplished. Does he own this, absolutely, does he bare the responsibility, yes. Did he lie to get this accomplished if you answer yes to this question then you must also ask did the congress to include the majority of democrats lie, you have to ask this because they were privy to the same intelligence reports that the president gets. They you have to ask did England, France, Germany also lie because they confirmed this intelligence. Saying that Bush didn't lie and to provide a position that he didn't because Democrats also supported the argument is not the same as saying Bush was not responsible. what it is saying is stop playing politics with the truth and stop perpetuating a lie by claiming as fact that Bush lied.

I also don't believe that conservatives war any more than anyone else. Sure you will find some conservatives that always want to fight, but they you will also find some liberals that never want to fight regardless of provocation.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 07:29 AM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're an inveterate liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and a full transcript of the CBS interview with Kroft the same day as the Rose Garden speech proves that even Odumbo knows he didn't call it an act of terror, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
KROFT: Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word terrorism in connection with the Libya Attack, do you believe that this was a terrorism attack?

ODUMBO: “Right.”

KROFT: “Do you believe that this was a terrorist attack?”

ODUMBO: Well it’s too early to tell exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans. And we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice, one way or the other.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...31f9_blog.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 09:13 AM   #72
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Was that before or after Obama went on Letterman and lied; deflecting it as an spontaneous angry mob, pissed off about a badly made You Tube video.....Obama denied it was a act of terrorism against the US.

Quote:
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 09:16 AM   #73
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default WAPO FACT CHECKER........

Obama’s claim he called Benghazi an ‘act of terrorism’........

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 09:31 AM   #74
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Ben Rhodes and the political hacks in the Odumbo White House thought they could be clever and cover up the Benghazi fiasco by conflating the two events - Cairo versus Benghazi.

Is this anything like the Bush admin linking 9/11 with Saddam by way of al Qaeda ?

Like I said some of you scream about 4 folks dying and want Obama's head , yet give the Bush admin a pass on 4,400 plus dead soldiers.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-no-...links-to-9-11/

"We've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the Sept. 11," he said. "What the vice president said was is that he has been involved with al Qaeda. ... There's no question that Saddam Hussein had al Qaeda ties."

Despite such assertions, the administration has never proved a prewar link between Saddam and the terrorist network. Instead, officials usually stick to assertions about Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, a senior bin Laden associate whom U.S. officials have accused of trying to train terrorists in the use of poison for possible attacks in Europe, running a terrorist haven in northern Iraq an area outside Saddam's control before the war and organizing an attack that killed an American aid executive in Jordan last year.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 11:22 AM   #75
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're an inveterate liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and a full transcript of the CBS interview with Kroft the same day as the Rose Garden speech proves that even Odumbo knows he didn't call it an act of terror, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You have been found lying AGAIN, you malignant cunt.

Immediately after the attack, the president three times used the phrase “act of terror” in public statements:

“No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”

Obama, Rose Garden, Sept. 12

“We want to send a message all around the world — anybody who would do us harm: No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America.”

Obama, campaign event in Las Vegas, Sept. 13

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women