Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35937
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2014, 06:16 PM   #61
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
From your healthcare posts its pretty obvious Obama could shit in your mouth, call it candy and you'd agree.

Lol...

+1
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:39 PM   #62
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Sorry, pal, that was some other guy sucking your dick, but I'm sure you enjoyed it.
You're sure it was some other guy and sure I liked it.

Your denial and the way you deliver it so unbelievably and half heartedly tells me you have bought into a hooker board insult fantasy way too far.
You feel like you gave the blow job, denied it was you to keep the shadow of doubt over your tastes. and can say with certainty that I enjoyed it because you were there.

You win bud. I'm not going down the road you have chosen.

From now on, I swear I will only think about your wife sucking my dick. I can't be responsible for one set of your fantasies but I'm willing to help with that wife one.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:00 PM   #63
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You could also STFU and suck my dick again. With all that stock you would be paid well while kneeling before Zod.
You realize you are admitting you let some guy suck your dick, right? Since it wasn't me, do you not remember who it was? I can see why everyone calls you munch on men.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:21 PM   #64
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Americans are considered innocent till proven guilty, except in the minds of the far right. Peckerwood retards.
Ohh, you mean like Obama and Sharpton and the others all thought George Zimmerman was innocent until proven guilty? Or does the fact that they all screamed he was guilty, even AFTER a jury acquitted him mean they are not Americans?? Speaking of Peckerwoods, right??
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:31 PM   #65
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
American Peckerwood retards.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:42 PM   #66
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Ohh, you mean like Obama and Sharpton and the others all thought George Zimmerman was innocent until proven guilty? Or does the fact that they all screamed he was guilty, even AFTER a jury acquitted him mean they are not Americans?? Speaking of Peckerwoods, right??
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You mention peckerwood retards, and look who showed up. Thanks retards...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:03 PM   #67
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
You mention peckerwood retards, and look who showed up. Thanks retards...
Yes, look who showed up!! Why, it's the "Biggen." Peckerwood Retard himself showing up. It is absolutely precious how you can make yourself roll around in the dirt. Just make sure you don't pee your pants laughing or that dirt will start caking on you and make it unpleasant for your mom having to wash your clothes for you.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:15 PM   #68
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
If you think a American is not innocent till proven guilty you are the same as one. Fucking PMS bitch. Wake up bitch.
Just like Sergeant Stacy Koon was innocent until the second trial jury finally convicted him?
"Innocent" is quite the loaded word.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:38 PM   #69
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What it would show is your and others total hypocrisy. Also the military needs to have a trial to determine if he is a deserter. To do that we needed to get him here. Next as usual, you have no clue of the bigger picture. Here is a hint....we are still not fighting the Japs. At some point we had a prisioner exchange and we got on with life and governing. That is the bigger picture here little man.
So your answer to my question is "yes". Thank you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 03:07 AM   #70
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

In answer to the idiots that keep going on about prisoner exchange from other wars....there was no prisoner exchange. The wars were over. We just let them go and shipped them home. Is that too hard of a concept? No exchange, they left when the war was over. Try to accept that nimrods. There was no exchange.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 06:17 AM   #71
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You realize you are admitting you let some guy suck your dick, right? Since it wasn't me, do you not remember who it was? I can see why everyone calls you munch on men.
No, I admitted I would only let your wife suck my dick just so you wouldn't come to the wrong conclusion.
Looks like I wasted my time.
A lawyer that doesn't read the fine print, even when it's the same size as the rest. Go figure.

And call me whatever you want. Because you, like them, don't have anything else to hit back with. There is nothing more special about you than them. You don't read as well as some of them but I think you lie a lot less.
I also seem to recall you have admitted it when you wrong about something. That counts for a lot.
Maybe you are more special.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:21 AM   #72
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Yes, look who showed up!! Why, it's the "Biggen." Peckerwood Retard himself showing up. It is absolutely precious how you can make yourself roll around in the dirt. Just make sure you don't pee your pants laughing or that dirt will start caking on you and make it unpleasant for your mom having to wash your clothes for you.

[SIZE="3"The redleg hillbilly who can't read showed up again when the word peckerwood was mentioned. Bet he has a lot of experience rolling in the dirt with his sister. glad you think I am precious, but don't get a man crush it won't do you any good peckerwood.[/SIZE]
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 06:22 AM   #73
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
In answer to the idiots that keep going on about prisoner exchange from other wars....there was no prisoner exchange. The wars were over. We just let them go and shipped them home. Is that too hard of a concept? No exchange, they left when the war was over. Try to accept that nimrods. There was no exchange.
The idiots?

What a douche-bag.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America...r_prison_camps

That took 30 seconds to find.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:24 AM   #74
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just like Sergeant Stacy Koon was innocent until the second trial jury finally convicted him?
"Innocent" is quite the loaded word.
Even us non-attorneys know "innocent" in "innocent until proven guilty" refers to the state of not being judged guilty or not having pled nolo contender.
Loaded? It is very straight forward in this application.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:49 AM   #75
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Go back to my first posts Munchie. I point out that the last president to exchange prisoners was Lincoln until he stopped. We've moved into the modern era now as you all keep trying to say that Reagan did it or that Nixon did it or that Truman did it. None of them did prisoner exchanges since Lincoln stopped the universal practice in the Civil War. None of them did deals with our enemies while the war was still being fought. Obama is in a class by himself for treason and you elected him twice.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1074424 post # 7

So lets make this thread about something else. About how flawed your judgement is that you elected this buffoon and you have no choice now but to support EVERYTHING that he does. Tell us when you haven't supported by either words, or your silence, everything and anything Obama has done. You have no credibility Munchie.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women