Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2014, 06:58 AM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What did you call me, Corpy?

Please repeat it again. I didn't get it the first 1,500 times.

Yeah, I suppose "probably pretty large" is irrefutable, in its own nonspecific way.

Sucks that the Civil War ended, eh? Guess what. YOU LOST, redneck!

LMAO @ "premiere" Dipshit of the Year!
Did anyone else notice how, as is typical, the racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, completely failed to deal with and refute the facts as presented?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:21 AM   #62
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Did anyone else notice how, as is typical, the racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, completely failed to deal with and refute the facts as presented?
You mean like you do damn near every time?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:25 AM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You mean like you do damn near every time?
You only think so because you're too damn ignorant to see differently, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, and evidently you mean to further demonstrate your ignorance by arguing that the comparison made was not between the American Civil War and WWI, or that Jackie's answer to the racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's ignorant question regarding WWII is refutable.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:31 AM   #64
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
The comparison made was between the American Civil War and WWI -- not WWII, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and Jackie's answer to your ignorant question regarding WWII is still irrefutable, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. FYI, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you're on record as the one bending over for the LBGT agenda.
Could you repeat that, please?
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:34 AM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Jones View Post
Could you repeat that, please?
So, BJ, you're saying you're as stupidly ignorant and need the same remediation as the racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:20 AM   #66
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
So, BJ, you're saying you're as stupidly ignorant and need the same remediation as the racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I can't make up my mind. Could you repeat that to reassure me?
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:25 AM   #67
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
It is not difficult to get JD Idiot's twin brother IB, to repeat things, over and over and over and over again

And so on and so forth!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:35 AM   #68
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What fact are you talking about broken record?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:52 AM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
BJ, you're demonstrating that you are as stupidly ignorant and need the same remediation as the racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
It is not difficult to get JD Idiot's twin brother IB, to repeat things, over and over and over and over again

And so on and so forth!
Where's your "Hildabeast 2016" or "Mission Accomplished" banner, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat?

Quote:
What fact are you talking about broken record?
Speaking of "broken records" ... that's fifty seven times you've made that repetitive remark, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:32 AM   #70
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speaking of "broken records" ... that's fifty seven times you've made that repetitive remark, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You need to cut him some slack. Not everyone can live off their welfare check and say the same thing five hundred and seventy times like you can (and have). As many have pointed out, IBCondomMan, you repeat your delusional spittle far more than anyone else on here. And for your info, I have used IBCondomMan far less than you have used the text highlighted above--but then I don't have anywhere NEAR 10,000+ vomits as you do. You can count them if you wish. NO ONE is as nauseously repetitive as you are.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:44 AM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You need to cut him some slack. Not everyone can live off their welfare check and say the same thing five hundred and seventy times like you can (and have). As many have pointed out, IBCondomMan, you repeat your delusional spittle far more than anyone else on here. And for your info, I have used IBCondomMan far less than you have used the text highlighted above--but then I don't have anywhere NEAR 10,000+ vomits as you do. You can count them if you wish. NO ONE is as nauseously repetitive as you are.

Care to guess how many hypocritical times you've repetitively posted that ignorant assertion, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man? Not only do you not declaim the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, for its racism, you defend it, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. BTW, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, you've already stated you're one of Uncle Sam's dependents, if you want to talk about "welfare checks."
Old 01-02-2014, 08:57 AM   #72
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Care to guess how many hypocritical times you've repetitively posted that ignorant assertion, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man?
I already told you (go back and TRY to read with some amount of comprehension this time), not as many as yours--plus even you eventually admitted I was correct. You just don't like the inconvenient truth, do you?

Not only do you not declaim the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, for its racism,
It is not my job to protect every fool who gets attacked for posting stupid, wrong stuff--and YOU are one of those I choose not to protect. If you can't protect yourself on here, leaving is always an option.

you defend it,
Nope. I just let him have his way with you because you have earned it.

Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. BTW, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man,
See, this is EXACTLY what Bert has tried to get you to understand--be a little creative at times. We have already proven that YOU are the one and only Prophylactic Man on here, it was clearly YOUR avatar. At least rub your two brain cells together and come up with something original to spew at others. Bert even gave you some examples, but do you than him? Do you take his advice?

you've already stated you're one of Uncle Sam's dependents, if you want to talk about "welfare checks."
Well, I never denied I get a military pension. Not once. But then that was part of the deal when I volunteered back in VN, and then stayed on almost 30 years into Iraq-I. What is your issue with that? Are you now equating a pension with a welfare check? It seems you are. It doesn't surprise me.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:21 AM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

I already told you (go back and TRY to read with some amount of comprehension this time), not as many as yours--plus even you eventually admitted I was correct. You just don't like the inconvenient truth, do you? Try searching for a couple of other -- "inconvenient" -- key words, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, like --

Quote:
Corpy
and

Quote:
dipshit

and see which handle comes up hundreds of times.

It is not my job to protect every fool who gets attacked for posting stupid, wrong stuff--and YOU are one of those I choose not to protect. If you can't protect yourself on here, leaving is always an option. You're a fucking hypocrite, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, you declaim others for doing exactly what you're doing. You pretentiously demand a higher standard of others that you don't yourself measure up to, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.

Nope. I just let him have his way with you because you have earned it.
So you admit you're a hypocrite, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.

See, this is EXACTLY what Bert has tried to get you to understand--be a little creative at times. We have already proven that YOU are the one and only Prophylactic Man on here, it was clearly YOUR avatar. At least rub your two brain cells together and come up with something original to spew at others. Bert even gave you some examples, but do you than him? Do you take his advice? You and BJ choose to willfully ignore the inane repetitiveness of those you defend, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Notice that how BJ is repeating the same thing, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man? Is that the modeling advice you are suggesting, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man?

Well, I never denied I get a military pension. Not once. But then that was part of the deal when I volunteered back in VN, and then stayed on almost 30 years into Iraq-I. What is your issue with that? Are you now equating a pension with a welfare check? It seems you are. It doesn't surprise me. Your military pension isn't a "welfare check", but everyone else's is? You're the one that made an issue of it, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, and again you prove yourself a hypocrite, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.

Old 01-02-2014, 04:31 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Nice exchange, Old-T.

He really can't control himself, can he?

I'm afraid within a few months, everybody's Corpy Nickname will be so long that he won't be able to insult people more than five or six times every post!

No wonder he is and was and will ever be the yardstick by which all dipshits are measured!

Of course he's hijacked another thread that might actually have been of value to discuss. However, since there's no rule against hijacking threads in this forum, we might as well just keep burying him in his own effluence.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:04 PM   #75
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
What a pathetic post.

No, being selective about who I attack or who I defend is not being hypocritical. It is only being selective. We have had this conversation many times and you have been "confused" (i.e. wrong) each time--and you claim to be an English major! Hard to believe. Try using a dictionary and learning the meanings of words. You might find it useful if you ever decide to get out of mommy's basement and explore the real world. I have a job and a life, so I have limited time to post on here--thus I have to choose my targets.

YOUR repetitive posts are:
(1) MORE repetitive
(2) MORE childish
and (3) MORE obnoxious

Thus I choose you as the worst such offender on here, the one MOST worthy of being chided for your dumb posts.

As to BJ and my telling you to be more creative with your pathetic insults, it's for your own good. People will probably still laugh at you because of your stupid ideas, but at least they will give you credit for some originality and creativity in your banal posts. Right now you are seen a stupid AND uncreative. Stupid you probably can't fix, so work on the other part.

Lastly, I would not call ANYONE's military retirement pension a welfare check. But I don't recall you ever saying you had a pension. I assumed you had some kind of non-work income since you seem to post 24/7 on here. Given the skills you have demonstrated in your posts, welfare check seemed the most likely option. If you indeed have pension please say so and I will retract my welfare check comment.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women