Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35948
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Kavanaugh hearings, what do you think?
Brett Kavanaugh won the day. 19 31.15%
Christine Ford won the day. 10 16.39%
It was a wash, nobodies mind is going to change. 16 26.23%
Kavanaugh will be voted to the SCOTUS. 29 47.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2018, 12:34 PM   #61
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Did anyone else watch SNL and Michael Che's commentary on this whole debacle?
Funny shit.

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-n...licans-731194/
I haven't watch it since the Dana Carvey years, as its turned into nothing but liberal tripe, and a conservative bash fest.

I'd rather see Lena Dunham naked than watch SNL.

And, when my dog ate a batch of fresh bread dough, and her belly started to distend, I showed her a picture of Lena Dunham naked, she immediately hurled 6 feet of raw dough.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 05:11 PM   #62
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Would someone please lend el-mo a few new talking points? The poor guy is fresh out of them.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 05:44 PM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Would someone please lend el-mo a few new talking points? The poor guy is fresh out of them.
He retreated to the Liberal Blogosghere where “everyone” agrees with everyone.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 06:49 PM   #64
Don Stephens
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

I just read this thread with great interest. We are a passionate group of mongers - and that's a good thing. More to the point, we are a knowledgeable group as well. Damn! Who knew?

While I am truly frightened that an unsubstantiated, uncorroborated accusation can destroy a man's reputation and livelihood, I am even more disturbed by my expectation that no sane person would now come forward to serve in public office. The Roman Empire was destroyed from within - looks like we are trying to follow in their footsteps!
Don Stephens is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 03:50 PM   #65
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stephens View Post
I just read this thread with great interest. We are a passionate group of mongers - and that's a good thing. More to the point, we are a knowledgeable group as well. Damn! Who knew?

While I am truly frightened that an unsubstantiated, uncorroborated accusation can destroy a man's reputation and livelihood, I am even more disturbed by my expectation that no sane person would now come forward to serve in public office. The Roman Empire was destroyed from within - looks like we are trying to follow in their footsteps!
The people of Rome began to farm out the care of the empire to the same people who wanted to bring it down, kind of like letting a company from Saudi Arabia guard our ports, or letting illegal immigrants join our military and fight our battles.

The people got soft, and in many ways, so have we, the NFL is our circus, one of them, welfare is the bread.

The Senate is trying to become more powerful than the President, whose job IS, to appoint people who believe in what he thinks is best for the SCOTUS, and the USA.

Literally, you have Brutuses running around calling for the death of political opponents, all its going to take is the real one to step forth and put a knife into one of our elected officials, and, we have already witnessed it once, with the attack on the Republican baseball team.

Do you really grasp, that we had someone attempt to assassinate a dozen congressman? And, what if he would have succeeded?

How, does that story fall from the news after 2 weeks, unless it was ordered by someone to stop talking about it?

For fear of copycats.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:41 PM   #66
Don Stephens
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

We have a nominee for the SCOTUS who has been a judge in the second highest court of the land for 12 years - certainly enough time to be able to judge whether his "temperment" is appropriate to be a justice on the SCOTUS. And for his views on legal issues and his ability to judge impartially we have his over 300 opinions written during the past 12 years

Yet we are combing through his high school yearbook to decide whether he should be approved. You can't make this stuff up!
Don Stephens is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:29 PM   #67
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
We have a nominee for the SCOTUS who has been a judge in the second highest court of the land for 12 years - certainly enough time to be able to judge whether his "temperment" is appropriate to be a justice on the SCOTUS. And for his views on legal issues and his ability to judge impartially we have his over 300 opinions written during the past 12 years

Yet we are combing through his high school yearbook to decide whether he should be approved. You can't make this stuff up!
I think I saw RBG throw ice at somebody. Impeach her!
Old 10-02-2018, 06:31 PM   #68
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well, its no surprise when you had dems who said they wouldn't vote for him, even before he was nominated.

And, protesters had signs ready that had everything printed on them, but the name of the pick, which they filled in after the nomination was announced.

Further, not one dem that I saw, has had anything positive to say about him, ever.

Same as Trump, the MSM will shit on everything he does, even if its positive, I have come to think that no dem, will ever again, say one positive about an opponent, or any conservative.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:31 AM   #69
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
The Senate is trying to become more powerful than the President, whose job IS, to appoint people who believe in what he thinks is best for the SCOTUS, and the USA.
Why is that a bug? There is plenty of historical precedent to indicate that liberty is strongest when a legislative branch of government is the most powerful. The path we are taking, notably towards an imperial presidency and the administrative state (where the legislative branch punts to the executive branch) is the single greatest threat to the Republic this country has ever encountered.

One of my greatest likes about Kavanaugh's jurisprudence is that he will be one of 5 who overturns Chevron (deference). Google it. One of my biggest hates about Kavanaugh's jurisprudence is that he believes in the "imperial presidency" bullshit.

I'd vote for Kavanaugh were I in the Senate. But I'd do so with significant reservations about how he might further empower a tryannical executive.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:06 AM   #70
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Why is that a bug? There is plenty of historical precedent to indicate that liberty is strongest when a legislative branch of government is the most powerful. The path we are taking, notably towards an imperial presidency and the administrative state (where the legislative branch punts to the executive branch) is the single greatest threat to the Republic this country has ever encountered.

One of my greatest likes about Kavanaugh's jurisprudence is that he will be one of 5 who overturns Chevron (deference). Google it. One of my biggest hates about Kavanaugh's jurisprudence is that he believes in the "imperial presidency" bullshit.

I'd vote for Kavanaugh were I in the Senate. But I'd do so with significant reservations about how he might further empower a tryannical executive.
Trump is the most hated president in our lifetime, and, he has zero, ZERO help from the Dems, if they regain the house, there will be nothing getting done, and, if anything, I see him as less dictorial than Obama was.

Obama basically ordered the death of big coal, and big oil/gas, using EOs and regulations.

He set aside huge swaths of land and water, by making national parks or reserves, that drove ranchers, farmers, and fishermen away from their trade.

He ordered, without any due process, the death of an American, only because he said things that Obama didn't like.

If anything Trump is reversing the regs on business, coal, gas, oil, and all parts of industry are going nuts, just look at the numbers.

Lets not even mention, Obamas constant support for gun control, which, is the attack on the most precious right we have, to fight and take back the very oppressive government you claim we have.

I've seen a wanna be dictator, but its not Trump.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 11:24 AM   #71
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Trump is the most hated president in our lifetime, and, he has zero, ZERO help from the Dems, if they regain the house, there will be nothing getting done, and, if anything, I see him as less dictorial than Obama was.

Obama basically ordered the death of big coal, and big oil/gas, using EOs and regulations.

He set aside huge swaths of land and water, by making national parks or reserves, that drove ranchers, farmers, and fishermen away from their trade.

He ordered, without any due process, the death of an American, only because he said things that Obama didn't like.

If anything Trump is reversing the regs on business, coal, gas, oil, and all parts of industry are going nuts, just look at the numbers.

Lets not even mention, Obamas constant support for gun control, which, is the attack on the most precious right we have, to fight and take back the very oppressive government you claim we have.

Jesus Christ. Some of you old fucks lived through a presidential asdasination.

Literally every nation in the world is trying to curb fossil fuel consumption, and we need to do the same. Only a rank fucking simpleton would disagree.

I’d like you to name one piece of gun-control legislation that passed under Obama. One gun control EO? Nope. You have nothing.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:33 PM   #72
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post

Literally every nation in the world is trying to curb fossil fuel consumption, and we need to do the same. Only a rank fucking simpleton would disagree.

I’d like you to name one piece of gun-control legislation that passed under Obama. One gun control EO? Nope. You have nothing.
So, in terms of gun control, OBama was a complete failure to the left. At least they got that going for them. And since the US is the largest exporter of fossil fuels, somebody is using it.
Old 10-04-2018, 05:39 PM   #73
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So, in terms of gun control, OBama was a complete failure to the left. At least they got that going for them. And since the US is the largest exporter of fossil fuels, somebody is using it.
Obama failed leftists on every level, because he wasn’t a leftist. If you examine his policies, you would see that Barack Hussein Obama was slightly to the right of Richard Nixon, but right-wingers love to act like me was fucking Pol Pot.

People are still using fossil fuels, but most countries are trying to reduce their reliance on them. I know a lot of numbskulls don’t believe in global warming, and for the sake of this discussion, that’s fine. I’m sure you all Pittsburghers remember when the air quality was so bad you couldn’t see downtown from Mt Washington. You guys remember when the Cuyahoga river caught on fire. You want that back?
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 07:21 PM   #74
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Is there somewhere in my post where I mention Trump?

you can take my statements above and assume I'd have written them anytime during Clinton, Bush II, Obama, or Trump.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 07:37 PM   #75
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post

For the record, I was only a few months old when Kennedy was assassinated.

I don't think some of us are as old, and conservative as you think, I myself, have issues with both parties, and proudly wear the Libertarian badge on my chest.

Second, it appears the conservative mongers who picked poll questions 1 and 4, are proved correct, as, obviously, Kavanaugh has been confirmed.

I did love to see the fake vitriol and anger coming from paid, and horrendously ugly, lesbian, or single female protesters.

Never have I seen such a juvenile bunch of whiny cunts in my life. I hope the cats who have been abandoned for the last few days, survive the wine bottle throwing tantrums they face after all these Amy Schumer'esque types get back home, and perhaps, when they sober back up, they will understand that screaming at people, and spitting in their faces while doing so, doesn't earn you many friends or win over people.

Oh, and did you notice that when Schumer was arrested, they didn't put her in leg shackles?

It appears they couldn't find a set big enough to get around her "Cankles".
Devo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women