Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70745
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60526
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42014
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36388
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM   #61
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
How about that? You used whataboutism and found another loser to sit in the bad kids corner with Trumpy bear.

Toss in Clinton and Bernie and whoever else you want. When they skip the bill... they're losers. Those folks were there to protect them. And they can pay instead of sponge off of local government and the taxpayer dime.

Bad optics. Bad form. Losers all. Especially Deadbeat Donny.

that other loser is Obama.

and they aren't skipping the bill. campaigns are not obligated to cover local security costs.

this what you get for headline grabbing .. haven't i warned you about that before?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM   #62
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
told you not to go there....

did you think i couldn't find this on the interwebs??

well... i did!

thank valued poster

Hey Waco - you didn't need to search beyond Gristle's own link. Here are some quotes from it:

The City of Mesa said in a statement that it believes the Trump campaign “should reimburse our city for those taxpayer dollars,” but added that the campaign “is not legally obligated to cover the costs for the rally.”

Trump’s campaign isn’t the only presidential campaign with unpaid bills in Spokane. Bernie Sanders’ and Hillary Clinton’s campaigns also have unpaid bills after their respective visits to the city in 2016... The Sanders campaign has an unpaid bill totaling $33,318.73 while the Clinton campaign has an unpaid bill worth $2,793.28.

Trump’s 2018 visit to Billings did cost the Billings Police Department more than $45,000... After calculating the expenses, the city considered following up but “recognized there is no legal obligation set by the Federal Election Commission for campaigns to reimburse municipalities for additional public safety measures".

Tucson, Arizona, did incur about $81,000 in unreimbursed costs associated with providing public safety at a Trump campaign event in March 2016, as well as about $44,000 from a Sanders campaign event that same month...

At the time, the city did demand payment from each of the campaigns, which both refused to pay... each response pointed out that the agreements did not expressly provide that the user of the facility (the campaign) was responsible for the costs of public safety response that might occur...

Bottom line - the Trump campaign is no more derelict or deadbeat than the Democratic campaigns of Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton are. In most cases, municipalities are not legally entitled to reimbursement from political campaigns for the costs of providing extra police or public safety personnel at political rallies.

Swing and a miss, Gristle!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM   #63
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Toss in Clinton and Bernie and whoever else you want. When they skip the bill... they're losers. Those folks were there to protect them. And they can pay instead of sponge off of (sic) local government and the taxpayer dime...
Nope. They're just being prudent in managing and spending their limited campaign money on the things that matter and will sway voters.

Trump's rally in Butler today brought in visitors from all over the state. They spent money at shops and restaurants, bolstering the local economy. That's more significant than some overtime popo costs.

Do you pay every bill you receive without reviewing it or asking if it is legitimate?
Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM   #64
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey Waco - you didn't need to search beyond Gristle's own link. Here are some quotes from it:

The City of Mesa said in a statement that it believes the Trump campaign “should reimburse our city for those taxpayer dollars,” but added that the campaign “is not legally obligated to cover the costs for the rally.”

Trump’s campaign isn’t the only presidential campaign with unpaid bills in Spokane. Bernie Sanders’ and Hillary Clinton’s campaigns also have unpaid bills after their respective visits to the city in 2016... The Sanders campaign has an unpaid bill totaling $33,318.73 while the Clinton campaign has an unpaid bill worth $2,793.28.

Trump’s 2018 visit to Billings did cost the Billings Police Department more than $45,000... After calculating the expenses, the city considered following up but “recognized there is no legal obligation set by the Federal Election Commission for campaigns to reimburse municipalities for additional public safety measures".

Tucson, Arizona, did incur about $81,000 in unreimbursed costs associated with providing public safety at a Trump campaign event in March 2016, as well as about $44,000 from a Sanders campaign event that same month...

At the time, the city did demand payment from each of the campaigns, which both refused to pay... each response pointed out that the agreements did not expressly provide that the user of the facility (the campaign) was responsible for the costs of public safety response that might occur...

Bottom line - the Trump campaign is no more derelict or deadbeat than the Democratic campaigns of Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton are. In most cases, municipalities are not legally entitled to reimbursement from political campaigns for the costs of providing extra police or public safety personnel at political rallies.

Swing and a miss, Gristle!
i've warned HDG about "headline grabbing" before!

think he'll get the memo this time?

and Lusty .. i never even bothered to read it .. i already knew the "fine print"

still waiting for "proof" Donald Trump declared bankruptcy ... be careful posters!!! the answer isn't that simple. or at least not what you think it is.

baahahahaaa

now about that Obama event in Springfield ..

https://www.sj-r.com/story/opinion/e...s/43356341007/

they gave up trying to get their money Obama never owed them in the first place .. the same will happen to those "six cities" HDG thinks Trump "stiffed" he didn't

Our Opinion: Obama visit was worth an unpaid bill

The Editorial Board | State Journal-Register

The howling was predictable and partisan at the news that city of Springfield officials were no longer actively seeking to get President Barack Obama’s campaign to pay a four-year-old, $55,500 bill for police protection and other expenses.

The howling was predictable and partisan at the news that city of Springfield officials were no longer actively seeking to get President Barack Obama’s campaign to pay a four-year-old, $55,500 bill for police protection and other expenses.
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM   #65
Salty Again
Valued Poster

"The howling was predictable and partisan at the news that city of
Springfield officials were no longer seeking to get President
Barrack Obama's campaign to pay a four-year-old, $55,500 bill
for police protection and other expenses."

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Today, 01:36 AM   #66
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
that other loser is Obama.

and they aren't skipping the bill. campaigns are not obligated to cover local security costs.

this what you get for headline grabbing .. haven't i warned you about that before?
Sorry, Waco. You mistake me for someone that gives a fuck.

"This is what you get" means what? Nada. You warnings? Less.

Deadbeat Donny still continues to rack up bills for his rallies and dash without paying. Just like every other politician that does it and put that on the back of cash strapped cities and towns, and their police departments, fire departments and emergency responders.

A stand up guy would pay. You keep missing that part. I know every word in what I posted. He can afford it. His campaign can afford it. But, once again he fails to do what's right. Hia campsign has $283 millioj banked. He'll personally hawk bibles, and shitty shoes and crap watches. NFT's. Sell pieces of his debate suit. But he won't back the boys in blue or red. Like those injured during Jan 6th.

He and Bernie helped one municipality figure it out after stiffing past bills. Now upfront deposits are required.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ampaign-2024-9

Another one figured it out

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-campa...-rally-1938769

No deposit? No rally.

Other than SAWFT there's only one word to describe him. And I'ma spell it out for you

L
O
S
E
R

Thanks for the entertainment, gents. Always a treat

BWAHAHAHAHA
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old Today, 02:01 AM   #67
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Talking

Hold on. I apologize. I was wrong.

There ARE other words.

Dishonest, Narcissist, Racist, Rapist, Deadbeat, Assclown, Demagogue.

There's another word tied to being Doe 174, too

Any guesses?
Old Today, 09:55 AM   #68
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
If you don't give a fuck, then why did you bring up this nonsense in the first place? And why are you doubling down after we showed you how ridiculous it is?

Quote:
A stand up guy would pay. You keep missing that part.
So you're saying Obama, Bernie, Hillary et al. aren't "stand up" people? Why didn't you lead with that? You just want to single out trump for supposedly being a deadbeat, even though he wasn't.

That's called ignoring the facts and applying a double standard, Gristle.

You keep missing that part.
Old Today, 10:03 AM   #69
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

About his warnings, Lusty.

As for your double standard twaddle... save it. We're having the convo I want to have and I'm tickled by it
Old Today, 10:10 AM   #70
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Truth Be Told

Quote:
We're having the convo I want to have and I'm tickled by it
So you're 'fessing up?

Admitting that you deliberately post falsehoods here in order to deflect the convo and steer it away from focusing on the appalling deficiencies of Kamala and Tampon Tim?

The more we talk about trump's imaginary sins, the less we're talking about how vacuous and incompetent the other side is... right?

Thanks for being so frank & open about it!

How much is the DNC paying you to do this?
Old Today, 10:26 AM   #71
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Neither Thiel nor Musk are MAGA
Is that why Elon appeared at the Butler rally yesterday and proclaimed:

"As you can see, I'm not just MAGA — I'm dark MAGA."

But you're the sole real judge of who is and isn't MAGA? And you insist Elon isn't kosher?

Question for you, Gristle: How do you tell the differences between plain MAGA, dark MAGA and ultra MAGA?

I wouldn't know, but you seem to be an expert on this subject, so please illuminate us!
Old Today, 10:26 AM   #72
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

No, Lusty. You're missing the mark, again. Focus on the alternate rationale for how not paying up makes him a loser.

Lucas gets it
Old Today, 10:37 AM   #73
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Question for you, Gristle: How do you tell the differences between plain MAGA, dark MAGA and ultra MAGA?
Goblin, Troll, Uruk
Old Today, 12:09 PM   #74
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
No, Lusty. You're missing the mark, again. Focus on the alternate rationale...
Alternate Rationale = My Spin

So weak. Sorry Gristle, but "focus on my spin, not your (inconvenient) facts" doesn't do it for me. Your powers of persuasion are failing.

Here's a thought... why don't the affected municipalities bill the US Secret Service for the costs of any extra security they provide at political rallies? After all, the SS is the one who asks local LE for assistance, and directs them according to the security plan it draws up for each event.

But that would make too make sense, right Gristle? And it wouldn't let you falsely and stupidly smear trump as a deadbeat.

P.S. How much did you say the DNC is paying you again for your constant deflection and misdirection?
Old Today, 12:33 PM   #75
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:

"This is what you get" means what? Nada. You warnings? Less.

Deadbeat Donny still continues to rack up bills for his rallies and dash without paying. Just like every other politician that does it and put that on the back of cash strapped cities and towns, and their police departments, fire departments and emergency responders.

A stand up guy would pay. You keep missing that part. I know every word in what I posted. He can afford it. His campaign can afford it. But, once again he fails to do what's right. Hia campsign has $283 millioj banked. He'll personally hawk bibles, and shitty shoes and crap watches. NFT's. Sell pieces of his debate suit. But he won't back the boys in blue or red. Like those injured during Jan 6th.

He and Bernie helped one municipality figure it out after stiffing past bills. Now upfront deposits are required.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ampaign-2024-9

Another one figured it out

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-campa...-rally-1938769

No deposit? No rally.

Other than SAWFT there's only one word to describe him. And I'ma spell it out for you

L
O
S
E
R

Thanks for the entertainment, gents. Always a treat

BWAHAHAHAHA

the business insider article i won't read for the same reason as the wsj .. i won't subscribe.

as far as a down payment you do know that's standard for venues to require a down payment to secure the booking yeah?

so that proves .. what exactly? Harris has to put down a deposit too. is that yer point?

all of your articles claim Trump owes for local police services yet we all know he's not required to do so.

again .. from one of your articles ..

"Mr Trump's failure to cooperate with local law enforcement officials and lack of communication with the public and ticketholders put undue strain on the City's police, and unnecessarily hurt downtown businesses," Burlington Mayor Miro Weinberger said in June 2016.

"Paying the invoice remains the right and honorable thing for Mr Trump to do."

let me translate this for ya ..

"it cost more that we expected and while Mr. Trump isn't required to pay local costs .. we're going to claim he does anyway"

every one of the so-call unpaid bills is not an expense campaigns .. ALL CAMPAIGNS have to pay.

post election you'll find articles "asking" the Harris campaign to help cover expenses that are the responsibility of the cities to cover. think she'll pay it?

no way in Hell .. not required.

now .. let's just settle this once and for all ....

these cities if they were owed money per contract .. they'd be suing Trump ... not ASKING him.

no one is suing for these costs because they have no contract saying Trump is required to pay.

see the difference?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women