Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2015, 06:06 AM   #61
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Your "marksman" ship is way off...............

Dylann Roof will be held accountable for his deadly actions, likely never seeing life outside of a prison, or the death sentence; Bill Ayers and others have not faced the same fate. In fact, the American left has enriched the likes of Bill Ayers, despite him never apologizing or dis-owning his radical terror. Ayers has been unrepentant, and has recently lamented they (the UW) didn't bomb/target civilians enough. But the left empowers Ayers with "Distinguished Professor" teaching position, book deals, speaking fees, university pension, board affiliations, and research stipends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post

I'll save mine for them....
Quote:
Quote:
Hope you have the guts to spew it out in front of Mamie Till.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:32 AM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I think you meant to say "you and me"..................

But you claim to have the higher IQ..................

In all fairness to WTF ... he really didn't post that his was higher.

He's not totally lacking in integrity.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:36 AM   #63
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
And he does have the higher IQ because his grammer is correct
That's your standard?
Old 06-24-2015, 06:39 AM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Whirlaway as old t pointed out you tried to make this charleston killing into a political agenda with the focus on Obama.

Obaminable, now Hillarious, made it "political" with their comments.

Hillarious is now stirring the pot stumping for votes in the Black communities.
Old 06-24-2015, 07:56 AM   #65
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You fucked up and don't even realize it, LLIdiot.

LMAO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:09 AM   #66
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Whirlaway as old t pointed out you tried to make this charleston killing into a political agenda with the focus on Obama. How many republicans have taking money from known white supramacist organizations ?

Whirlaway I would very much like for you to publicly apologize for making a political mockery from something that resulted in 9 deaths. If your ego is too big for you to apologize in this forum - you may send me an apology to my pm.
Oh shut the fuck up with your demands asshole, like your sitting around in fucking mourning or something. Jesus Christ your so fucking stupid I almost cant stand it. Do you really think that only Republicans take contributions from terrible people. Christ on a crutch the world would be a better fucking place if you were to choke on a fucking cock and die. There now shove that agenda up your ass.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:53 AM   #67
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Who exalts the guy? They specifically chose targets that would not lead to human casualties. The only people who died were members, when a bomb exploded while assembling it. You do realize this country was founded on violence, yes? Violent acts are what finally released the hold of British rule.

"Investigations by CNN, The New York Times and other news organizations concluded that Obama did not have a close relationship with Ayers."

"Obama has condemned Ayers' past, and stated that he does not have a close association with him."

Obama, during a debate:

"This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who's a professor of English in Chicago who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He's not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis. And the notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago, when I was eight years old, somehow reflects on me and my values doesn't make much sense, George"

Ayers turned himself in and didn't serve any time because of governmental misconduct during the investigation.

LMAO, I have some swamp land with oil and gold on it for sale. Obama started his career in Ayres living room. Some guy???? You'll believe anything.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:06 AM   #68
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WeeEndowed, the God Fauxing Christian who is likely a white guy pretending he's black on a SHMB, please don't delete your account! You are one of the funny posters on here! Your hypocrisy is creative, and your frequent meltdowns are hysterical!

Careful, Iffy! WeeEndowed, the White God Fauxing Christian is going to turn this thread around RIGHT NOW if you don't behave!
First you question my religion and now you question my ethnicity ? I bet you were one of the birthers - what a low POS you have become COG.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:12 AM   #69
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Oh shut the fuck up with your demands asshole, like your sitting around in fucking mourning or something. Jesus Christ your so fucking stupid I almost cant stand it. Do you really think that only Republicans take contributions from terrible people. Christ on a crutch the world would be a better fucking place if you were to choke on a fucking cock and die. There now shove that agenda up your ass.
I am forwarding this message to a MOD you wishing I would die crosses the line and for my own security I would like you banned. I have been called many names in these forums but never have I had anyone with as much malice and hate to wish me death. An apology is too late and won't be accepted you have crossed this line and your hateful words should not be tolerated. It's repulsive to think you would mention the word Christ and than a few words later wish death upon me.
You apparently take politics way too serious and you need to be banned for wishing me death. Anyone who continues to befriend dirty dog and supports his hateful rhetoric needs to banned.
Dirty dog you have an agenda with me that trancedes politics - you have stepped way over the line and it's time for you to go.
Old 06-24-2015, 10:23 AM   #70
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am forwarding this message to a MOD you wishing I would die crosses the line and for my own security I would like you banned. I have been called many names in these forums but never have I had anyone with as much malice and hate to wish me death. An apology is too late and won't be accepted you have crossed this line and your hateful words should not be tolerated. It's repulsive to think you would mention the word Christ and than a few words later wish death upon me.
You apparently take politics way too serious and you need to be banned for wishing me death. Anyone who continues to befriend dirty dog and supports his hateful rhetoric needs to banned.
Dirty dog you have an agenda with me that trancedes politics - you have stepped way over the line and it's time for you to go.
Actually, I didn't see where he "wish death upon" you .... he actually said ..

....."the world would be a better fucking place if you were to choke on a fucking cock and die" ....

..... Personally, I think it is too optimistic to believe "the world would be a better fucking place" if any one person were to die, and it is also too optimistic to think that you would "choke on a fucking cock" .....

..... I suspect you have better gag-reflexes than that, and the world is too evil.
Old 06-24-2015, 10:28 AM   #71
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
First you question my religion and now you question my ethnicity ? I bet you were one of the birthers - what a low POS you have become COG.
Are you going to use your vast influence to get me banned, WeeEndowed, the white God Fauxing Christian? Yeah. I think you're lying. I also think your funny.

Oh, and several on here have wished for my death. They are still here, and so am I. Knock yourself out, little man.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:47 AM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Oh, and several on here have wished for my death.
If so, it's only because they cannot refute what you have to post, and

...... that's their "last stand."

See my signature "line" .... some people's attempts to silence others fail.
Old 06-24-2015, 10:56 AM   #73
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Ayers has been unrepentant, and has recently lamented they (the UW) didn't bomb/target civilians enough. But the left empowers Ayers with "Distinguished Professor" teaching position, book deals, speaking fees, university pension, board affiliations, and research stipends.
I wonder: how many dollars per death does Ayres get for his teaching work compared to C. Rice? I bet Stanford is getting a real bargain on that one. In my opinion I think it is disturbing that either of them gets paid because of their "notoriety" associated with what they did.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:41 AM   #74
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The moral relativism of the left is laughable. You might as well add Hillary Clinton and John Kerry to your calculation because they actually voted to go to war in Iraq, unlike Condi.

That would be an interesting calculation...we know Hillary's speaking fees are a lot higher than Condi's by at least a factor of 4x. Applying your outrage, Hillary is 4 times as egregious...or worse, since she actually voted to go to war and fund all those casualties you speak of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I wonder: how many dollars per death does Ayres get for his teaching work compared to C. Rice? I bet Stanford is getting a real bargain on that one. In my opinion I think it is disturbing that either of them gets paid because of their "notoriety" associated with what they did.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:41 AM   #75
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Actually, I didn't see where he "wish death upon" you .... he actually said ..

....."the world would be a better fucking place if you were to choke on a fucking cock and die" ....

..... Personally, I think it is too optimistic to believe "the world would be a better fucking place" if any one person were to die, and it is also too optimistic to think that you would "choke on a fucking cock" .....

..... I suspect you have better gag-reflexes than that, and the world is too evil.
Go fuck off Lexus lover it's very obvious that dirty dog wishes death upon me and a low life scum bag like you supports this type of behavior.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women