Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2015, 08:14 PM   #61
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think maybe you meant to write "French-built,"
so that's how you like it, "Shit-Eater"
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:21 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
so that's how you like it, "Shit-Eater"
Hyphens remind faggots, like the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, of dicks in a daisy chain of queers.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:37 PM   #63
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Hyphens remind faggots, like the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, of dicks in a daisy chain of queers.

Is that why you use so many hyphenated words? Because it reminds you of a daisy chain of dicks? You are one sick bastard.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:41 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Is that why you use so many hyphenated words? Because it reminds you of a daisy chain of dicks? You are one sick bastard.
You'd be the pivot queer in your faggoty daisy chains, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out.
Nope. I swallow.
Quote:
... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass.
Quote:
Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning?
Old 07-29-2015, 08:42 PM   #65
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be the pivot queer in your faggoty daisy chains, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Back to the old cut-and-paste file, I see. I don't even know what a 'pivot queer' is, but the fact that you do, says it all.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:48 PM   #66
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Back to the old cut-and-paste file, I see. I don't even know what a 'pivot queer' is, but the fact that you do, says it all.
Just look at yourself in the mirror and you'll see the definition of "pivot queer", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and those are your posts, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:03 PM   #67
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Just look at yourself in the mirror and you'll see the definition of "pivot queer", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and those are your posts, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Yes, they are my posts. And the fact that you saved them is hilarious. You're too stupid to even know when you've been trolled. Look in the mirror. It's the definition of idiot.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:07 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, they are my posts. And the fact that you saved them is hilarious. You're too stupid to even know when you've been trolled. Look in the mirror. It's the definition of idiot.
The real hilarity here is how those posts serve to remind you, and everyone else, that you have already admitted that you're a "pivot queer", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:14 PM   #69
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The real hilarity here is how those posts serve to remind you, and everyone else, that you have already admitted that you're a "pivot queer", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The only thing they remind me of, is how gullible you are. You believe everything but the truth.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:22 PM   #70
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Apparently IBchickenshit wants our government officials and CEOs of our companies to travel like paupers, at a snail's pace. The comments in this thread have shown the true idiocy regarding the conservative attitude toward climate change and what is to be done. It's about gradual steps, not a complete reversal. Anyone who posits that is a fucking maroon. (And yes, you grammar nazis, I meant MAROON) We didn't become dependent on fossil fuels overnight and we won't reverse the trend overnight either. Conservatives will bury their heads in the sand, as they do for any subject they don't agree with. Especially the ones involving that pesky science. They fear what they don't understand.

The same CEO's that the left say make too much money, are elitists who are destroying the country with their excesses, who place themselves above the "little guy" employees. These are the CEO's you speak about when you say they deserve to be different than the "average man" and deserve to fly in fuel guzzling jets rather than use normal air travel. You on the left sure are confusing when you pick and choose when to apply your outrage.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:36 PM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only thing they remind me of, is how gullible you are. You believe everything but the truth.
Clearly you lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, or you wouldn't be so defensive.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:26 PM   #72
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
The same CEO's that the left say make too much money, are elitists who are destroying the country with their excesses, who place themselves above the "little guy" employees. These are the CEO's you speak about when you say they deserve to be different than the "average man" and deserve to fly in fuel guzzling jets rather than use normal air travel. You on the left sure are confusing when you pick and choose when to apply your outrage.
You on the right are sure confusing when you try to paint everything with the same brush. Most corporations donate equally to both parties. Grow the fuck up, dipshit. You're down here in the weeds, pulling your pud, just like they want.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:30 PM   #73
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Clearly you lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, or you wouldn't be so defensive.
Defensive? You're the narcissistic shitwad who repeats himself over and over in every goddamn post. Your mind must be swiss cheese at this point. You want it to be true, don't you? What turns you on more, calling a straight man a faggot or calling a faggot a faggot? Hmmm? Guys like you are easy to fuck with, because you respond to everything, without fail. Why do you think people fuck with you? Because you're as gullible as an old senile woman. Dance, chicken dick, dance you cocktard motherfucker.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:54 AM   #74
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Guys like you are easy to fuck with, because you respond to everything, without fail.
Respond to everything? You must be referring to this jackass....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1401658

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:46 AM   #75
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
It's a monumental change. No one denies that. But we have to start somewhere.
Ok. Where do we start? What are the top three things we can do right now to begin the reversal of climate change?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women