Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2016, 03:31 PM   #61
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 05:46 PM   #62
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Without agreeing or disagreeing with anything that's been said in this thread my question to you is are you unhappy with being a whore? No one is forcing you to open your legs and share your orifices for money if you'd give it away for free I'm sure we'd be lined up. It's your call to sell it for hard cold cash if anything the fellas show appreciation for it . ;-)
It's certainly one of the perks of having a vagina. If you chose to do it. Many don't.

Some women are forced and coerced into this because of their vaginas. And lots of guys on here see them knowing full well what's going on begin the curtain. Then when it comes to them being treated unfairly they cry racism.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 05:46 PM   #63
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
That's fucking hilarious.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:11 PM   #64
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
It's certainly one of the perks of having a vagina. If you chose to do it. Many don't.

Some women are forced and coerced into this because of their vaginas. And lots of guys on here see them knowing full well what's going on begin the curtain. Then when it comes to them being treated unfairly they cry racism.
I'm not trying to be a dick or an ass but I'm not fully following your logic sweetie. It just seems you're pivoting directly to conjecture to prove a specific point about blacks and racism but using conjecture about a johns general knowledge of hookers that would actually include all races.

So to be clear you're saying if a black guy see's a girl that has a pimp he should know she has a pimp and if he see's a hooker that works for an agency or spa he should know she's being trafficked therefore he has no legit claims to societal racism? Is that what you're saying? You say selling your pussy is a perk and imply that it's good thing ok fine but in this business how I am to really know you don't have a pimp or otherwise being forced to sell it?

What about the black guy that is selective and goes out of his way not to see pimped, agency, or spa girls per your example. Do they still not have a claim to societal racism?

just want to ensure I'm not tripping and I'm understanding accurately.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 07:50 PM   #65
rmrstyle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

All I will say about this Matter is this as I don't give a damn about so called race relations. Spread the love around cops then it is equal I want to see Becky the soccer mom which has her 3 kids in the back of her Porsche cayenne get the dog shit beat out of her for being mouthy or resisting better yet ten shots to the chest
Then I wish it happened over and over again but I know this does happen some and the lying ass media doesn't cover it because it doesn't fit the narrative they want.
rmrstyle23 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 10:06 PM   #66
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I'm not trying to be a dick or an ass but I'm not fully following your logic sweetie. It just seems you're pivoting directly to conjecture to prove a specific point about blacks and racism but using conjecture about a johns general knowledge of hookers that would actually include all races.

So to be clear you're saying if a black guy see's a girl that has a pimp he should know she has a pimp and if he see's a hooker that works for an agency or spa he should know she's being trafficked therefore he has no legit claims to societal racism? Is that what you're saying? You say selling your pussy is a perk and imply that it's good thing ok fine but in this business how I am to really know you don't have a pimp or otherwise being forced to sell it?

What about the black guy that is selective and goes out of his way not to see pimped, agency, or spa girls per your example. Do they still not have a claim to societal racism?

just want to ensure I'm not tripping and I'm understanding accurately.
You don't have to understand my logic. It was a generalized analogy regarding sexism and racism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmrstyle23 View Post
All I will say about this Matter is this as I don't give a damn about so called race relations. Spread the love around cops then it is equal I want to see Becky the soccer mom which has her 3 kids in the back of her Porsche cayenne get the dog shit beat out of her for being mouthy or resisting better yet ten shots to the chest
Then I wish it happened over and over again but I know this does happen some and the lying ass media doesn't cover it because it doesn't fit the narrative they want.
Well that's true. Probably because soccer moms in Cayennes aren't as likely to commit violent crimes so they're not perceived as that much of a threat.

I wish the statistics were more reflective of the population as a whole but they're not. Black men in the city commit considerably more violent crimes than white women in the suburbs. Which is why they have more contact with police and why the likelihood of something going wrong during those contacts increases.

If black people only committed 13% of the violent crimes then you'd have a better point about being targeted unfairly by law enforcement. Unfortunately the numbers are three to four times higher than that, which is why black people tend to have more incidents with police. The opportunity for error goes up the more contact is made between the two groups.

From what I've seen on most of the videos, most of the time there's been a huge lack of respect for the authority of law enforcement. Being belligerent with a cop will get you arrested and put in jail. Telling a cop you have a gun and then reaching down where he can't see your hands will get you shot. Having the cops called on you because you're waving around a firearm and then wrestling police and trying to reach in your pocket will get you shot. It's not rocket science. White people get shot for doing the same shit. And more white people get shot than black people even though the violent crime ratio doesn't reflect the fatal kill ratio across race. So who's being killed premeturely and unfairly based on that? White people.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:58 PM   #67
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Wir müssen mehr Asiaten importieren. Schräge Augen Version. Nicht Version Punkt. Das oder meine persönliche Wahl Kastration für die Negerbevölkerung von Mandatierung. die Zahlen Schneiden ist die einzige Lösung
[We need to import more Asians. Slant eyed version. Not dot version. That or my personal choice of mandating castration for the Negro population. Cutting the numbers is the only solution]
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:41 AM   #68
rmrstyle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default But oh well

Do you even know the narrative that I am speaking of probably Not. As for your "stats" I could disect them to a tee and discredit them quite easily but its not worth my time. As for my actual point you missed it. As I often do I witnessed today a well to do white woman being belligerent to a cop in a porche cayenne screaming and being a total bitch to him but wow what restraint he didnt beat the dog shit out her or worse shoot her why because she was rich and white and could have had his job before she was bailed out of jail or released from the hospital.

Miss me with the bs stats and irrelevant arguments about violent tendencies or so-called black on black crime These punks do this because they can and have license to do so by people who think like you who come up with every bs excuse or rationale for this lawlessness.

Lastly there is NO war on the police by black people. The vast majority of cops are killed each year by 1. Suicide 2.Car accidents And of the number of cops killed annually by gun the vast majority of those are killed by white men

Quote:
You don't have to understand my logic. It was a generalized analogy regarding sexism and racism.

Well that's true. Probably because soccer moms in Cayennes aren't as likely to commit violent crimes so they're not perceived as that much of a threat.

I wish the statistics were more reflective of the population as a whole but they're not. Black men in the city commit considerably more violent crimes than white women in the suburbs. Which is why they have more contact with police and why the likelihood of something going wrong during those contacts increases.

If black people only committed 13% of the violent crimes then you'd have a better point about being targeted unfairly by law enforcement. Unfortunately the numbers are three to four times higher than that, which is why black people tend to have more incidents with police. The opportunity for error goes up the more contact is made between the two groups.

From what I've seen on most of the videos, most of the time there's been a huge lack of respect for the authority of law enforcement. Being belligerent with a cop will get you arrested and put in jail. Telling a cop you have a gun and then reaching down where he can't see your hands will get you shot. Having the cops called on you because you're waving around a firearm and then wrestling police and trying to reach in your pocket will get you shot. It's not rocket science. White people get shot for doing the same shit. And more white people get shot than black people even though the violent crime ratio doesn't reflect the fatal kill ratio across race. So who's being killed premeturely and unfairly based on that? White people.
rmrstyle23 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:08 AM   #69
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

My new favorite thing to do:

Whenever I see a black dude I grab tight onto my purse and act scared.

Just for the fuck of it.

Quote:
Wir müssen mehr Asiaten importieren. Schräge Augen Version. Nicht Version Punkt. Das oder meine persönliche Wahl Kastration für die Negerbevölkerung von Mandatierung. die Zahlen Schneiden ist die einzige Lösung
[We need to import more Asians. Slant eyed version. Not dot version. That or my personal choice of mandating castration for the Negro population. Cutting the numbers is the only solution]
It'd be cool if more of the patriarchs got married or at least stayed around to raised their kid. That's a better solution.
Old 07-27-2016, 07:16 AM   #70
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
My new favorite thing to do:

Whenever I see a black dude I grab tight onto my purse and act scared.

Just for the fuck of it.
That's just mean! How dat mofo gon' git paid? Huh! Answer me dat bitch.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:19 AM   #71
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe he can spread his legs just like I do.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:04 AM   #72
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:

lol - You're right! I get it; Hooker logic why bother.

Listen sweetie there's not a stat you can share that I haven't seen or discussed repeatedly across this great Nation of ours with many different people across a broad spectrum. Profiling blacks (men, women, and children) which they do is unacceptable. The issue is not one of crime it's one of profiling the general population. If you know who the criminals are then target them. For example white men are more likely to pay for pussy and kill a hooker than any other race. I don't see them being profiled when leaving ho and motels.

Let's take you for example and what you do for a living, you are criminal and demonized more than johns according to law and society, so how would you like if you were by default profiled (and let me say by a black cop for shits and giggles) and constantly stopped and harassed for arriving to or leaving a ho or motel under the suspicion your a hooker. You wouldn't think it was fair at all and you'd be mad as fuck.

I don't disagree by and large with crime stats but to use that a justification or acceptance for societal / racial bias is just plain retarded. By and large you get to hide from society and your would be biased oppressors the fact you are a hooker so you bypass discrimination. I can't hide my unforgivable black skin. ;-)

Criminals are criminals blacks are blacks just as whites are whites. Get It? Got It? Good!!!!
Old 07-27-2016, 08:16 AM   #73
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:04 AM   #74
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

and I'm not a homer as they say but of all the black shootings at the hands of cops and others the Michael Brown one I wasn't emotional over at all. While I don't think he deserved to die I mean come on you punch a cop in the face and you're a 6'8 250lb beast what the fuck do you expect. Anyone would shoot you under those circumstances.

I know it's controversial but I felt no sympathy for Micheal Brown. Now Trayvon Martin (16) and Tamir Rice (12 yr old kid) those two shootings touched me. I was once a young Trayvon walking home from the store to finish watching the All-star game and I was a young Tamir Rice playing with my toy or BB gun at the park. Those were sad cases.
Old 07-27-2016, 10:24 AM   #75
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

If I get profiled at hotels for being a single white female staying alone with an in state license then it's fair and reasonable that I might be profiled as a prostitute, especially depending on how I dress and behave. And I'm sure it happens. Which is why I share a private incall in a busy, unsuspecting area. I'm smart enough to not draw attention to myself. And if I do happen to have contact with LE of any kind for any thing I don't act like a dumbass. I stfu and do what they tell me without an attitude.

Those are my individual choices based on facts that are out of my control. I dont blame the hotel or the police, or my sex. I just accept the variables and plan accordingly. Bam! Crazy how that works huh?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women