Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-22-2016, 10:57 AM   #61
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good Luck and take care April Cox. It was nice to know you I wish you all the best lady
Old 02-22-2016, 11:16 AM   #62
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asigarillo View Post
Attitude/language usage aside, this is (was?) not even the way the "old" April framed her wording and sentences. She can be as racist as she wants. That's her beeswax.

The old April presented herself as educated, calculated, and intelligent. Even a bigot can be "generally" intelligent. Poor effort, whoever it was.
+1
Old 02-22-2016, 11:18 AM   #63
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

The thing is, I actually saw April at a restaurant not too long ago and the look she gave me was not one of, "I've got a problem with black men". Of course, I didn't say anything, just kept it moving.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:37 AM   #64
tok07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

By the way ....I shot her a PM as SOON as she posted or I saw the BR ad.....and to that end we had a rather interesting dialogue of which I forwarded to Skeeter (Mod) and was awaiting what he would do about it....and NOW I SEE IT'S BLOWN UP...HERE IS WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN SHE AND I....:

"Re: Really....

Quote:

Originally Posted by tok07

Quote:

Originally Posted by April Cox

Quote:

Originally Posted by tok07

AC,

NOW....I Don't know you and you certainly aren't familiar with me....but I SENSE YOU have had some type of negative experience with someone who was 'AA, mixed or 'any of those people' .....

I take offense to the "NBA- No African's, blacks or any of you people" remark you made in your posting here.....As YOU may have surmised I myself am an 'AA[U]gentleman[U] who is pretty well-traveled and while I am okay with your preference NOT to see us-AA's, blacks, mixed- just please be mindful of 'what' you call people....

I presume it may stem from some ugly experience you may have encountered but it had nothing to do with the rest of the legit upstanding AA men of character in the hobby game...

That's about what I would expect a nigger to say.
With thinking like THAT....I gotta ask how the heck are you even able to be a member...???"

So.....there you have it....and to think at one time I was about to see her awhile back....smh....
Old 02-22-2016, 11:38 AM   #65
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidDream81 View Post
but I didn't start a thread to bring attention to it.
And I did not make up some kind of rationale for what she wrote from nothing. I simply pointed out her actual word uses. You on the other hand have assumed that someone has caused her harm, traumatized her and oh by the way, likely black man did it. You have nothing at all to base that on but you put that out there anyway, because, I suppose possibly in your mind,

the only way that a white woman who used to see black men but now doesn't and has began using pseudo-racist terminology in referencing them is because . . . a black man abused her. That is your logical leap. As I stated, there are many alternative and from my experience far more likely reasons that she may have "changed", most of them related to the actions of white men rather than black ones.

But I suppose we can have that discussion at another time.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:41 AM   #66
tok07
Valued Poster

Default you people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjames View Post
I spoke with her today and she told me that her account was not hacked. I've kept in contact with her since she left. She told me that she does feel that way and couldn't stand to have a black man touch her anymore. Those are her words so don't shoot the messenger. I'm sure that she will explain if or when she feels the need to.
Guess THAT makes sense ....seeing as how she called ME a "nigger".....!!!!!
Old 02-22-2016, 12:08 PM   #67
KellyRocks
BANNED

User ID: 298375
My ECCIE Reviews

I think this warrants a call to Al Sharpton! You people are victims once again of a social injustice. Damn racist hookers keeping the black man down.
Old 02-22-2016, 12:33 PM   #68
conhugeco
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I haven't been around long enough to know who is actually arguing and who's being sarcastic. Makes following along rather difficult.
Old 02-22-2016, 12:49 PM   #69
turbo-dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettKnight View Post
I think this warrants a call to Al Sharpton! You people are victims once again of a social injustice. Damn racist hookers keeping the black man down.
👍🏾
Old 02-22-2016, 01:27 PM   #70
Max Steed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by conhugeco View Post
I haven't been around long enough to know who is actually arguing and who's being sarcastic. Makes following along rather difficult.
People are bored and it's black history month so it's an opportunity for the lonely, broke, and miserable to troll for some attention.

So there are a mix of agendas going on here.

Nobody is arguing about her decision or preference. Just some concerned people discussing the odd tone of the ad placed through her account which did not appear to be genuinely from her.

It's all good..
Old 02-22-2016, 01:37 PM   #71
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjames View Post
Why must you drag me into this? What business of yours is it if I choose to only see NBA ladies?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That post gave me a good belly laugh. I needed that.

Love these guys that think "NBA" girls never have sex with black guys. Priceless.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:38 PM   #72
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Wanting to be PC on a hooker board, PRICELESS!
^^^

+1
Old 02-22-2016, 02:32 PM   #73
tok07
Valued Poster

Default you people

Quote:
Really Scarlett---I hope that is you being sarcastic...!!!!
Old 02-22-2016, 02:34 PM   #74
tok07
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That post gave me a good belly laugh. I needed that.

Love these guys that think "NBA" girls never have sex with black guys. Priceless.
I've seen plenty that say they don't....just ask I not do a review....(for what THAT'S worth)
Old 02-22-2016, 02:51 PM   #75
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tok07 View Post
I've seen plenty that say they don't....just ask I not do a review....(for what THAT'S worth)
Yup
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women