Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60373
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35922
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #61
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundPound View Post
OK, I have never booked day's in advance, I don't know if I would make it myself. Heck, I might have a suck day that day and not even want to have sex (this is rare). There are hudreds of women in DFW that will f.ck you for a fee, and more that are free. Quit being used by women you are trying to use.

You must enjoy the agony, because you keep doing the same thing. Get help quickly, because you whiners that are giving providers a false sense of security. No names have been metioned here, wtf is that? This is just whining and a couple of women (advertising) saying I am not like that, come see me...
Wow, is it just me, or is everyone breathing easier tonight knowing that we now finally have a wise new(ish) member with the opinion and advice the gents and ladies have all been waiting for!

Who? ME? Instigate? Nah, just exercising my right to some cheap entertainment and a shot at amusing myself once again. Now back to our regular scheduled programming. Which of you whiners and ThreAd imposing Indy's wants to share my bucket, and could ya bring some cool refreshments back from the snack bar?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:36 PM   #62
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
Wow, is it just me, or is everyone breathing easier tonight knowing that we now finally have a wise new(ish) member with the opinion and advice the gents and ladies have all been waiting for!

Who? ME? Instigate? Nah, just exercising my right to some cheap entertainment and a shot at amusing myself once again. Now back to our regular scheduled programming. Which of you whiners and ThreAd imposing Indy's wants to share my bucket, and could ya bring some cool refreshments back from the snack bar?
Max, I think I'm in love with you! Here sexy, I brought you a margarita-rocks.
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:19 PM   #63
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

I decide I want to see a provider, tell her I am interested, give her screening info if she does not know me, we set a day and time, no more than 2 days out, and 80% of the time, give or take, I get NCNS. I am not talking about them calling and canceling, I know life happens, but when I get ready, go all the way over to where they say their incall is, call her when I am there for the room number, ect. I get no answer, I leave a message, no return call, I call again in 10 minutes, same deal then I make my way back home or since the money in burning a hole in my pocket and the providers obviously do not need the money, I make my way to the strip club!
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:43 AM   #64
QueenSophie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1223
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazman68 View Post

Ladies why post if you're not going to take the business??

lol....Who says you need to post to have business?? But you right, I cant help but agree.

If you post it, stand by it. Don't post it only to get your name out there and then complain about why its slow.
QueenSophie is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:57 AM   #65
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

We gentlemen have no one to blame but ourselves. We empower the ladies to keep doing NSNC because we keep calling them. Instead we need to avoid the ones who do this and see the ones who don't.

The problem is that when guys post about NSNC the lady's white knights come out. We need to share NSNC information so we know does this on a chronic basis.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:27 AM   #66
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marla View Post
Max, I think I'm in love with you! Here sexy, I brought you a margarita-rocks.
Awww shucks!
You're the bomb diggety! Thanks, babe! Cheers!
Old 08-21-2010, 08:25 AM   #67
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Max, Marla - do you do doubles together? I sure like how you two think...lol.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:40 PM   #68
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post

Thank you for the warm welcome Max. Are people that post on this board rated by the number of ads/comments (no matter how shallow) they post?

I looked at your profile and P411 pics, I understand why you are concerned that someone would steal your pics over all of the other ladies on this site, you can never be too protective. I think the guy commenting on your #2 review was way out of line, I'm glad PPE straitened him out. I wish I could have read your comments (how did you do that?), but they were deleted.

Anyway, be good (but continue to be bad). I like your reviews.
RP
Guest122610 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:43 PM   #69
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Max, Marla - do you do doubles together? I sure like how you two think...lol.

Good work ladies, looks like you have a bite.
Guest122610 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:10 PM   #70
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Lots of well deserved negativity on this thread, but I do want to compliment one lady on here. I haven't seen Traci Brooks, but I have tried a couple of times. I requested an appointment with her last week and she quickly responded. Our schedules have never matched up, but I do give her a big thumbs up on her response time.
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #71
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I love passive aggressive! However, I'm outta popcorn...:-(. Could someone grab another bucket?
Old 08-21-2010, 09:38 PM   #72
ZR1-Man
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

There is much noise about NCNS but very few threads about these situations in the review areas. Share the info for all to see!!!
ZR1-Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:55 PM   #73
Bella_HHD
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 734

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post

[ ... ]crotch-ular [ ...]
Best word EVER. Thanks for the huge laugh.

B.
Bella_HHD is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:06 PM   #74
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thank you for the warm welcome Max. Are people that post on this board rated by the number of ads/comments (no matter how shallow) they post?

I looked at your profile and P411 pics, I understand why you are concerned that someone would steal your pics over all of the other ladies on this site, you can never be too protective. I think the guy commenting on your #2 review was way out of line, I'm glad PPE straitened him out. I wish I could have read your comments (how did you do that?), but they were deleted.

Anyway, be good (but continue to be bad). I like your reviews.
RP
Guess my ThreAds work! woohoo! Good to know! And yes, unfortunately, what you say and the nature of your posts go a long way in achieving credibility on boards of this nature. Is it right? I dunno? It is what it is. I didn't make the rules and don't always abide by them (obviously...LOL).

BTW, my pics weren't stolen over all the other ladies.....the pics stolen for the site in question were from over 300 providers on this board and others here in Texas. That's just a travesty!
Old 08-22-2010, 12:55 PM   #75
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Another well informed observation.....

The hits just keep on coming!
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women