Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2019, 03:43 PM   #61
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
How is that this site proposes that an "incident" is defined as four or more casualties; yet, it lists substantially more 'incidents' than 'casualties' -- a total more than killed and injured combined? The 'number of incidents' should be a fraction of the 'total' number of casualties.

Actually it's the lib-retard broadcasters in the lame stream media who are misleading you. Quit watching Madcow and Lemon.
You dumb ass. Trump said that shit today as he left a golf course and got on a plane. It came out his own mouth it on video mental illness was the issue in both shootings. That's what he said himself.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:48 PM   #62
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
You dumb ass. Trump said that shit today as he left a golf course and got on a plane. It came out his own mouth it on video mental illness was the issue in both shootings. That's what he said himself.
So you think that anyone who perpetrates such a heinous crime doesn't have some sort of mental illness??? What did Trump say that was wrong.

I personally think they are sick deranged mental wackos. But I guess that's just me. You can dispute it in order to keep up your own TDS.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:48 PM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Not sure what you are saying.

The total incidents are anything relating to a gun being fired from what I can see. There are many where shots are fired, but not injuries or fatalities.

The total mass shooting incidents all have the common factor of at least 4 shot(includes both injuries and fatalities)

It is a hodgepodge of data that you need to sift through, but again Mass shootings are a very low volume of overall incidents in their database and a low number of deaths and injuries in comparison to overall deaths and injuries.

That again is the elephant in the room no one will talk about because it doesn't score political points. Better to gin up outrage over a small subset of incidents.
From what you posted:

Quote:
Why are GVA Mass Shooting numbers higher than some other sources?

The total mass shooting incidents all have the common factor of at least 4 shot(includes both injuries and fatalities)
Yet, this site is claiming the number of "mass shooting" incidents is MORE than the total number of victims. The number of "incidents" SHOULD BE 1/4 of or less than the number of killed and injured.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:53 PM   #64
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

White supremacist racist murderer: "I wanted to kill as many Mexicans as possible". House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R): "Its time we come together to take a look at video games".
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:55 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Guess what? Trump is right, and you are swallowing the disinformation fed to you by lib-retard talking heads in the lame-stream media!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:57 PM   #66
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
From what you posted:

Yet, this site is claiming the number of "mass shooting" incidents is MORE than the total number of victims. The number of "incidents" SHOULD BE 1/4 of or less than the number of killed and injured.
Look at the site, it's pretty consistent from year to year.

2019 YTD Mass shooting incidents = 253 - Do not look at total incidents that a different figure.

253 * 4 = 1012 either Killed or Injured.

2019 total Killed - 8751
2019 total Injuries - 17379

Well within the numbers and again a minority of those overall numbers.
Old 08-04-2019, 03:58 PM   #67
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
White supremacist racist murderer: "I wanted to kill as many Mexicans as possible".
And you got that quote from whom?

I just stepped away from THE NEWS ... over several sources. NONE reported what the person in custody since he's been in custody. Also none reported that LE has confirmed he published any manifest.

Past tense?

I'm waiting for the casualty report with names .. and pics.

Rhetorical question to you:

How would the person pictured as being in custody KNOW ...

.... if person A, B, or C was a "Mexican"?

Dialogue & word selection matters. That is fabricated bullshit!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:59 PM   #68
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
So you think that anyone who perpetrates such a heinous crime doesn't have some sort of mental illness??? What did Trump say that was wrong.

I personally think they are sick deranged mental wackos. But I guess that's just me. You can dispute it in order to keep up your own TDS.
NO! They do not have fucking mental illness! They are white supremacists. Are all white supremacists mentally ill? It was only like 5 days ago that guy shot up a God damn garlic festival. White supremacists should be considered terrorist on whole. We are not safe from them.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 04:01 PM   #69
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Guess what? Trump is right, and you are swallowing the disinformation fed to you by lib-retard talking heads in the lame-stream media!

Yes, you are making essentially the same point I am. The elephant in the room is not mass murder shooting or even mass shootings. It's the media and the left cherry picking stats to gin up outrage and score political hay.
Old 08-04-2019, 04:04 PM   #70
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you think these two shooters are (were) mentally stable?

Making outrageous assumption about what people think by asserting that such remarks show they are prejudiced only shows how deranged you are in your hate for the person speaking. That makes you a RACIST when you are not of the same race, nationality, or ethnicity. Thank you for proving it in your own words.

Do you think the firearm pointed itself and pulled its own trigger while selecting targets?

Please quit making yourself look so stupid and ignorant. Look at your avatar .... you want a White person to kill himself? Trey your a classic RACIST. Just own it: either be proud of it or change. But quit denying it.
Old 08-04-2019, 04:04 PM   #71
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
And you got that quote from whom?

I just stepped away from THE NEWS ... over several sources. NONE reported what the person in custody since he's been in custody. Also none reported that LE has confirmed he published any manifest.

Past tense?

I'm waiting for the casualty report with names .. and pics.

Rhetorical question to you:

How would the person pictured as being in custody KNOW ...

.... if person A, B, or C was a "Mexican"?

Dialogue & word selection matters. That is fabricated bullshit!
Well...he didn't drive to Northpark...he went to a Walmart on the border
Old 08-04-2019, 04:04 PM   #72
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
NO! They do not have fucking mental illness! They are white supremacists. Are all white supremacists mentally ill? It was only like 5 days ago that guy shot up a God damn garlic festival. White supremacists should be considered terrorist on whole. We are not safe from them.
Wow, sorry for you man.

I don't know what planet you live on, but I personally believe any white supremacist, or antifa member, or anyone in general who goes off the rails and starts shooting things up or random violence as having some level of metal illness.

That you think otherwise says a lot about you.
Old 08-04-2019, 04:24 PM   #73
oeb11
Valued Poster

Trey is attributing white supremacy ideology as the underlying cause/motivating factor in these shooting attacks.

A person who undertakes such an action might not meet the legal definition of insanity, but clearly has severe mental health issues to act so. It is a depraved act of insanity to act so.

Trey is simply trying to further a DPST narrative that guns cause shootings, and gun control will fix the issue. Our society has paid precious little attention to the underlying mental health of our populace, and that is a major predisposing factor in these events. an evaluation of the history - including the governments emptying out State mental health hospitals , contributing to the homelessness and mental illness and drug addiction - is worth looking up and reading.

Trey is also playing a Race-baiting Card - claiming all these events are White racism. Which is not the Truth. But fits nicely into a racist DPST narrative. Trey is a Racist finger-pointing racism at others.

Al Sharpton Wannabe????
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 04:27 PM   #74
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Well...he didn't drive to Northpark...he went to a Walmart on the border
So .... and just how many "Mexicans" did he shoot?

Last I heard it was THREE "Mexicans" killed out of 20 people.

Like I said ...

.... I'm waiting for the casualty list: dead and wounded.

Then I'm waiting to see what physical evidence shows he posted this alleged "manifest" ...

Whoever is the shooter deserves the death penalty ... How many of you LOONS still believe in the death penalty? Not to many, if any, on the DNC comedy hour in Vegas. Here's the biggest cry-baby:

March 22, 2019:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/beto-...b0a6329e16b9ac

Quote:
ORANGEBURG, S.C. ― Democratic presidential hopeful and former Congressman Beto O’Rourke, who recently came out against capital punishment, said Friday that he regrets voting for a bill that would make it easier to give the death penalty to a defendant who attacked law enforcement.

“That was a poor decision on my part. I’ve never supported the death penalty,” O’Rourke told HuffPost following a campaign stop at South Carolina State University, his first visit to a historically black university since announcing his campaign for president.
A Vote Whore First Class!!!!
Old 08-04-2019, 04:29 PM   #75
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Donald Trump signed a bill ending an Obama-era executive action that aimed to prevent mentally ill people from acquiring guns.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women