Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2022, 10:02 AM   #61
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonegonexx View Post
I wonder who would have posted today in Daily Red Zone if it was up....*wink wink*
Just so we can see how far off track we are from the original post
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 10:07 AM   #62
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCooper View Post
I don't really understand why there's drama? I'm not really on any particular side, but what's the point in going after girls for this profession? I sure as hell wouldn't want my daughter to do this work, but I do enjoy hobbying.

As for the website dramas: Eccie is great because the reviews. OH2 is nice for the ads. There may be people on certain websites that you don't care for, but are you in this hobby to interact with johns, or to have a good time?

I agree, let them slut in peace. It is better for all of our cocks if we do
The majority 95% + do slut in peace, The over the hill bitter whores are the ones bringing all the drama, they support outings, stealing from guys, getting guys banned from OH2 just because guys speak up against BS, they're cowards who post threads on OH2 because they know that anyone that post to disagree will get points, it's a super size granny that leads the pack, she's the biggest coward and scared to post up her BS on this site where it's a even playing field, she's still mad that tricks are running the show
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 10:14 AM   #63
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
The majority 95% + do slut in peace, The over the hill bitter whores are the ones bringing all the drama, they support outings, stealing from guys, getting guys banned from OH2 just because guys speak up against BS, they're cowards who post threads on OH2 because they know that anyone that post to disagree will get points, it's a super size granny that leads the pack, she's the biggest coward and scared to post up her BS on this site where it's a even playing field, she's still mad that tricks are running the show

which one is the super size granny? I thought sherry was skinny, no?
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 10:18 AM   #64
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
which one is the super size granny? I thought sherry was skinny, no?
That one that comes from California, Big ol lady with failed plastic surgery, neck like a linebacker, I'll email you some pics
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 10:28 AM   #65
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
That one that comes from California, Big ol lady with failed plastic surgery, neck like a linebacker, I'll email you some pics
I'd like it also. I have an idea. Does her name sort of rhyme?
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 10:40 AM   #66
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
I'd like it also. I have an idea. Does her name sort of rhyme?

Sort of does, her and that giant forehead whore are the drama queens messing it for the other whores trying to work in peace. They live on social media looking for tricks to out, such a shame where the hobby is at now lead by these toxic BSC whores,.

Tricks still running show and that will never change! They gotta work hard to catch any tricks compared the sexy whores that have the good looks
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 10:43 AM   #67
Aonegonexx
Premium Pussy Connoisseur

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
Just so we can see how far off track we are from the original post

Hey Admiral Giggle, happy now :-). Thread now is not what you were afraid that it will turn into.
Aonegonexx is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 10:47 AM   #68
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sort of does, her and that giant forehead whore are the drama queens messing it for the other whores trying to work in peace. They live on social media looking for tricks to out, such a shame where the hobby is at now lead by these toxic BSC whores,.

Tricks still running show and that will never change! They gotta work hard to catch any tricks compared the sexy whores that have the good looks
Does one name rhyme with DustyMusty and the other one that has changed her name rhyme with eccie?
Old 02-23-2022, 10:58 AM   #69
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Does one name rhyme with DustyMusty and the other one that has changed her name rhyme with eccie?
You're getting warmer ☺️ one might of been a Man before, the Big ol fat neck looking one.....they love eccie, they just can't pull their BS and survive long term over here
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 11:11 AM   #70
Kieva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 538948
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Talk About Child-Like Behaviors

I saw how my name was mentioned here and to your messiness..... I check eccie daily because if guys have encounters from here it's easier for my screening process. SMH
I actually thought that this was a site where the men had to be 18 years old and older. WOW..... Again, if someone can not be proven on the site that is down, I ask for a PM from eccie if they bare encounters. It's crazy how Providers are getting bashed by the men here that stays stuck on adult websites. I'm just saying

Everyone stay safe and warm out there!
Kieva is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 11:29 AM   #71
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're getting warmer ☺️ one might of been a Man before, the Big ol fat neck looking one.....they love eccie, they just can't pull their BS and survive long term over here
I know who the big forehead end one is but on the fat neck and bald one I'm stumped. Was I close with it rhymes with musty
Old 02-23-2022, 11:41 AM   #72
Aonegonexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieva View Post
It's crazy how Providers are getting bashed by the men here that stays stuck on adult websites. I'm just saying

Everyone stay safe and warm out there!

I kinda agree with you here. I understand there was some pent up frustration with the way things were handled on the other board (mostly limited to some specific ladies). But looks like in this coed, pendulum has swung to the other side ..a bit too much . Hope we find balance....and someone to keep warm in this cold weather :-).
Old 02-23-2022, 12:51 PM   #73
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
I kinda agree with you here. I understand there was some pent up frustration with the way things were handled on the other board (mostly limited to some specific ladies). But looks like in this coed, pendulum has swung to the other side ..a bit too much . Hope we find balance....and someone to keep warm in this cold weather :-).
Their can be a balance, Once they start respecting the hobby, the clients, stop outing clients, stop the bashing of clients, notice how they treat the people who allow them to eat

Let me be clear, I'm reacting to a handful of toxic providers, these whores are messing it up for the sane providers that understand and know how to treat people. they know who they are as they follow my every post 😂
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 01:09 PM   #74
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
And it’s all happening on the thread you started listing the women who have been logging on here since the other site went down. Seems your “fishing expeditions” have caught more than just fish and many have received infractions and are close to getting a vacation.

To quote one of the best fishing expeditions, “we’re gonna need a bigger boat” - Chief Brody
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 01:40 PM   #75
Aonegonexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
And it’s all happening on the thread you started listing the women who have been logging on here since the other site went down. Seems your “fishing expeditions” have caught more than just fish and many have received infractions and are close to getting a vacation.

To quote one of the best fishing expeditions, “we’re gonna need a bigger boat” - Chief Brody

Darn It

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women