Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60552
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2015, 09:14 AM   #61
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You got that from the conservative treehouse and I've never seen a bigger bunch of bullshit.
No, it's true but you'll never admit it. The democratic party and liberal groups are a bunch of separate coalitions that are required to band together to have impact. Take McKinney, TX. The protesters are composed of black activists (to be expected), professional protestors (somewhat surprising), the Muslim groups (that is surprising), union groups (???), and even members of an environmental group. Otherwise, a liberal protest would look like a gathering of the Westboro Baptist Church (meaning less than 20 people). They are required to support each other even about things that they either don't care about or are actually opposed to in order to look like a grass roots movement.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:17 AM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Please watch this video again carefully! This cop was staring at these two "potential assailants" while they were already backing away. Still looking intently at them, he hesitated a few seconds, then pulled out his service weapon when they were already a good eight or nine feet away from him. He could have shot them right there had he not been restrained by his two fellow officers. If he indeed fired his weapon....
Nine feet is 1-2-3 steps from up-close and very personal.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:18 AM   #63
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
That famous bus that Obama with him into office.
Where is LLIdiot, the Idiotville ISD Grammar Cop, when we need him?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 10:47 AM   #64
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
In Texas if it ain't mud wrestling ...

...it is generally ignored as another Saturday night on the dance floor.

No matter their "race"!!!!

So quit Race Batting ...
What is race baiting about inquiring about a video shot at the pool party you little weasel? If I wanted to race bait then the sign right outside Greenville would have been brought up. Mud wrestling at the Iron Bear sounds like your idea of fun lexie lacking.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 11:07 AM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You also have to entertain the idea of what if the 18 kid in the blue shirt had pulled a pistol...and fired! Where would that bullet(s) have ended up in that crowd? Just one more thing that the officer had to consider.
What If?

It is the whole of his action that got him rebuked by his own Chief of Police.

This is not some liberal conspiracy. The guy acted like an idiot...much like I guess you would have acted were you in his shoes. I hope the fuck the majority would have acted like the other eleven officers acted like and the CoP commended.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 11:22 AM   #66
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

The cop resigned because his police chief gave him the option resign or your ass is fired.
There's no defending this out of control power hungry moron.
Sooner or later hypocritical cops got to learn they aren't above the law.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:21 PM   #67
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

The kids that disobeyed police, mouthed-off and/or ran have obviously been indoctrinated by the press and especially the self-promoting race baiters, telling them all cops are bad and they don’t have to obey a cop’s direct order. “Hands up-don’t shoot” bullshit continues although proven false. The nightly news depicts rioters throwing concrete at police and getting away with looting with impunity. “Protestors” (who don’t wait for the facts) almost immediately form a line standing face to face with a line of officers, taunting and daring them to do something about it. A mayor says “let-em loot, its only property”. A prosecutor condones anarchy and disrespecting the cops with comments like “your time has come”. I don’t blame the McKinney kids for being stupid; I blame their parents and the press. Remember the big black single mother that recognized her hooded son participating in the “protests” in Baltimore? She slapped the shit out of him for being there and disrespecting the cops. Why didn’t big mouth’s parent(s) go on TV and apologize for her actions? Why didn’t big-mouth apologize for not following a direct order? Instead, we’re subjected to another self-described “Reverend” telling us it’s going to be “USIS”; “us” being black taking the fight to the cops – reinforcing the kid’s wrong behavior. Yes, some cops should not carry a badge, but as a civilian, a one-on-one confrontation with the cop is not the answer. You comply – you don’t backtalk, throw a rock, point a toy gun at them or run. If you do, don't be surprised if it escalates, DUH.
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 04:22 PM   #68
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
The kids that disobeyed police, mouthed-off and/or ran have obviously been indoctrinated by the press and especially the self-promoting race baiters, telling them all cops are bad and they don’t have to obey a cop’s direct order. “Hands up-don’t shoot” bullshit continues although proven false. The nightly news depicts rioters throwing concrete at police and getting away with looting with impunity. “Protestors” (who don’t wait for the facts) almost immediately form a line standing face to face with a line of officers, taunting and daring them to do something about it. A mayor says “let-em loot, its only property”. A prosecutor condones anarchy and disrespecting the cops with comments like “your time has come”. I don’t blame the McKinney kids for being stupid; I blame their parents and the press. Remember the big black single mother that recognized her hooded son participating in the “protests” in Baltimore? She slapped the shit out of him for being there and disrespecting the cops. Why didn’t big mouth’s parent(s) go on TV and apologize for her actions? Why didn’t big-mouth apologize for not following a direct order? Instead, we’re subjected to another self-described “Reverend” telling us it’s going to be “USIS”; “us” being black taking the fight to the cops – reinforcing the kid’s wrong behavior. Yes, some cops should not carry a badge, but as a civilian, a one-on-one confrontation with the cop is not the answer. You comply – you don’t backtalk, throw a rock, point a toy gun at them or run. If you do, don't be surprised if it escalates, DUH.
Someone's been indoctrinated by the press...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 04:25 PM   #69
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Please watch this video again carefully!

"Restrained"?

The two officers went after the two guys, who backed up when the officer turned toward them and began reaching for his weapon (13 seconds in) and then fled as soon as the officer pulled his weapon at about 15 seconds in). The officer never pointed his weapon at the two guys but is clearly shown pointing it toward the ground until he reholstered his weapon after the guys ran and the other two officers left in pursuit.
Have I ever stated the officer "pointed his weapon at the two guys?" The precise moment he drew his weapon, two of his fellow officers rushed up to disrupt his motion, which was odd, considering they didn't feel compelled to "back him up" until he pulled his weapon. One of the two officers even made certain Cpl. Casebolt drew down his weapon before giving pursuit.

So by drawing the gun from his holster, Cpl. Casebolt meant business. He's prepared to use deadly force the moment he pulled out his service weapon. And he did it in such deliberate manner, which was so frightening, considering his absolute power of life and death over ordinary citizens at that precise moment.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 04:34 PM   #70
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Someone's been indoctrinated by the press...
But still, the cops abhorant behavior should not make us loose sight of the actions of a bunch of punk ass kids.

But what goes around, comes around. We will probably see the sweet little 15 year old, her fat friend, and those two fine young men that intimidated that cop in custody again. They are punk little shits now, and I doubt age will change them that much.

They have learned a lesson. In today's America, respect for authority, the laws, and other people's property is something they do not have to adhere too.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 05:01 PM   #71
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
But still, the cops abhorant behavior should not make us loose sight of the actions of a bunch of punk ass kids.

But what goes around, comes around. We will probably see the sweet little 15 year old, her fat friend, and those two fine young men that intimidated that cop in custody again. They are punk little shits now, and I doubt age will change them that much.

They have learned a lesson. In today's America, respect for authority, the laws, and other people's property is something they do not have to adhere too.
Through a lawyer, he has apologized and blamed 'emotional stress'.

http://news.yahoo.com/mckinney-polic...190534788.html
Old 06-10-2015, 07:26 PM   #72
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Is it a crime to 'mouth off'??
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 07:31 PM   #73
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Meanwhile, somebody that looks like you could be in a basement arming up so he can shoot up a school. Of course, 'mouthing off' is way worse of a crime, so let's cuff and stuff all of the mouthers and put Johnny Psycho on trial for his 'insanity', right?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 08:25 PM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Is it a crime to 'mouth off'??
Quote:
TEX PE. CODE ANN. § 38.15 : Texas Statutes - Section 38.15: INTERFERENCE WITH PUBLIC DUTIES

(a) A person commits an offense if the person with criminal negligence interrupts, disrupts, impedes, or otherwise interferes with:

(1) a peace officer while the peace officer is performing a duty or exercising authority imposed or granted by law ....

(7) a person who:
(A) has responsibility for assessing, enacting, or enforcing ... safety measures for the state or a county or municipality;

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Have I ever stated the officer "pointed his weapon at the two guys?" The precise moment he drew his weapon, two of his fellow officers rushed up to disrupt his motion, which was odd, considering they didn't feel compelled to "back him up" until he pulled his weapon. One of the two officers even made certain Cpl. Casebolt drew down his weapon before giving pursuit.

So by drawing the gun from his holster, Cpl. Casebolt meant business. He's prepared to use deadly force the moment he pulled out his service weapon. And he did it in such deliberate manner, which was so frightening, considering his absolute power of life and death over ordinary citizens at that precise moment.
All you can safely say is that two officers rushed into the scene. You do not know where they came from or how long they had been jogging to reach and give aid to a fellow officer (they entered the frame from an angle that was in the other officer's blind spot). You cannot say that the officer who was almost surrounded saw or knew how close his buddies were when he decided to draw his weapon. It's possible that the officer in question felt that he was alone and surrounded. It's clear that the two young men were within one step -- not nine feet -- of the officer when he moved his hand to his weapon. It's also possible that he holstered his weapon when he no longer felt threatened and not because either of the other officers said anything to him other than announce their presence. That he did not holster it immediately seems to indicate no one directed him to put it away, and he did so of his own accord when he returned to dealing with the young female.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 10:14 PM   #75
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Everybody can go home, IB is here. Dumbass cracker.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women