Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2011, 09:30 AM   #61
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by durango95 View Post

I still like Ruth's Chris Steak House the best, good quality, great side dishes, and they have a broiler set at 1,600 degrees that can sear and cook a great steak. If you are at home, only one way to cook like Ruth's Chris. Take a cast iron skillet, yes an old cast iron. Get it smoking hot and I mean smoking. Take your steak, salt and pepper, just a bit of garlic, and coat with a thin layer of olive oil and sear the steak on each side about three minutes. After browning both sides(always remember brown food taste good) place the pan with the steak in a very hot oven, about 425-450 for about another eight minutes. Take the steak out of the oven and remove from the pan and let it "rest" for about 10 minutes. This depends a lot on the thickness of the steak.
Another tip:

Steaks from nicer restaurants are good because they are dry aged. It isn't special meat from a special cow (unless it's Wagyu), it is just dry aged. You can do this at home and turn a five dollar sirloin from Albertson's, into something that is as tender and flavorful as a filet. Do it with a ribeye, and no one will believe you didn't go to a steakhouse and pick up dinner to-go.

Just take a casserole dish, and place some skewers across the top of it or use a wire rack. You want air to be able to circulate beneath the steak. Then, place some paper towels on top of the skewers or rack. Season with salt and place them on the paper towels. Put another layer of paper towels on top of the steak, then sit the casserole dish in the fridge for 24 hours. Take em out, change the towels, flip the steaks and put them back between the paper towels, and on top of the rack/skewers. Put em back in the fridge for 24 hours, then cook them like durango suggests.

If you can wait three days, even better. They won't look great when you go to cook them, but you aren't used to seeing dry aged meat, either. When they cook, they will be gorgeous. No worries. The goal is to get excess water out of the steaks. No, it doesn't make them less juicy. It does, however, concentrate flavor. The salt pulls the water out and also helps carmelize the steaks and gives them a beautiful crust. Trust me. You can thank me later. I do this all the time and it's the only way to go, if you are going to spend money on steaks from the store.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #62
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Damn Dannie. That fine and you know how to cook also.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:28 AM   #63
caliente
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Dannie: WOW...

It is difficult that some people don't pay attention to detail in food. ate the same toime some of us feel bad when you see put Orange Juice in good Champagne, or coke in a 18 y/o Macalan ect... TOUGH....
caliente is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:07 AM   #64
TonyStark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Another tip:

Steaks from nicer restaurants are good because they are dry aged. It isn't special meat from a special cow (unless it's Wagyu), it is just dry aged. You can do this at home and turn a five dollar sirloin from Albertson's, into something that is as tender and flavorful as a filet. Do it with a ribeye, and no one will believe you didn't go to a steakhouse and pick up dinner to-go.

Just take a casserole dish, and place some skewers across the top of it or use a wire rack. You want air to be able to circulate beneath the steak. Then, place some paper towels on top of the skewers or rack. Season the steaks generously with salt, then place them on the paper towels. Put another layer of paper towels on top of the steak, then sit the casserole dish in the fridge for 24 hours. Take em out, change the towels, flip the steaks and put them back between the paper towels, and on top of the rack/skewers. Put em back in the fridge for 24 hours, then cook them like durango suggests.

If you can wait three days, even better. They won't look great when you go to cook them, but you aren't used to seeing dry aged meat, either. When they cook, they will be gorgeous. No worries. The goal is to get excess water out of the steaks. No, it doesn't make them less juicy. It does, however, concentrate flavor. The salt pulls the water out and also helps carmelize the steaks and gives them a beautiful crust. Trust me. You can thank me later. I do this all the time and it's the only way to go, if you are going to spend money on steaks from the store.
I'm gonna try this in the coming week and will report back!

After the game it's a pork chop with mustard!
TonyStark is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:17 AM   #65
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

A1 tastes so funny to me, if the steak is already juicy no need in making it jucier with funny tasting goop.
guest032413 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:24 AM   #66
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Thanks durango and Dannie. I plan on picking up some steaks and trying this out myself. Having a spare fridge in the garage allows for me to do this without crowding the kitchen.

Either of you two have any good suggestions for corned beef spices? I am slicing my first attempt right now and learned the hard way to not let it "corn" longer than 2 weeks (I got distracted) and it got a bit salty to my taste.

I prefer my corned beef with some heat, peppered if anyone knows how to do that.

Thanks in advance.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:41 AM   #67
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I am literally LOL on this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
If I wanna put some damn A-1 on my steak, I'ma put some damn A-1 on my steak! I don't give a damn how well you cooked it. I LIKE THE FLAVOR OF A-1 STEAK SAUCE. The chef is not eating the steak. I am. The fact that I'm in the restaurant YOU'RE working in should be compliment enough.

Some things are what they are. I eat steak sauce on steak, I eat ketchup and mustard on hamburgers, maybe a pickle, too. Hell, I like onions, as well, except when I have an ensuing appointment. The steak you cook is for the customers, and however THEY want it, not how YOU want it. You're OFFENDED as a chef because I wanna put sauce on your so called masterfully cooked, seasoned to perfection, unaugmentable steak, you egotistical, self-grandizing mother fucker??? I'm the one eating the damn steak. These are my taste buds, and my taste buds like steak sauce. Hell, I eat it on hamburgers, chicken, bacon, and any other forms of meat as well. That's just who I am. Am I a country, backwoods, BAMA MF'er because of such tastes? Maybe so. Oh, well. Am I now unworthy of eating your glorious steak because of all this? Fine. I'll walk out of this MF'er and take my country ass down to Outback and spend $40 on steaks for them, and leave YOUR steak sitting on the table. Hey, how about you pay for it? Then, MAYBE THEN I'll eat it without sauce on it.

Better yet, YOU eat it since you're so fucking in love with it.

MF'er!

ahhhhh,.... I think I just want to meet Rambro now even more. Will you talk to me like that BCD? That was hot baby. LOL... No seriously, I was literally laughing outloud while reading that. Good answer!!!

Amber Rain
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:04 PM   #68
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Yeah Baby, Sear It!!

This is why steaks (and burgers for that matter) cooked on a "grill" like The Big Green Egg taste so much better than those cooked on a regular grill...I can sear the meat for 2 minutes each side at 800 degrees, then "slow cook" at 500 for a few minutes till done to taste. Juicy, flavorful etc...no comparison!

Quote:
Originally Posted by durango95 View Post
I still like Ruth's Chris Steak House the best, good quality, great side dishes, and they have a broiler set at 1,600 degrees that can sear and cook a great steak. If you are at home, only one way to cook like Ruth's Chris. Take a cast iron skillet, yes an old cast iron. Get it smoking hot and I mean smoking. Take your steak, salt and pepper, just a bit of garlic, and coat with a thin layer of olive oil and sear the steak on each side about three minutes. After browning both sides(always remember brown food taste good) place the pan with the steak in a very hot oven, about 425-450 for about another eight minutes. Take the steak out of the oven and remove from the pan and let it "rest" for about 10 minutes. This depends a lot on the thickness of the steak.
TheDuck is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #69
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Providers sure put up with alot of Hobbyist's Demands.

Suck it, Deeper (Watch those teeth), swallow, open up, wider, ass up, face down, don't talk, shut up, turn over, don't talk, etc..

now they can't put what they want on their steak
damn those hobbyist's.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:48 PM   #70
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Well, I heard lots of great input...Some worthless but it's ok. I guess I 'll simply ask how do you like your steak and how do you like it...It ll be my "screening" process to see where to take the date...

Side note:

---Well Morton's Steakhouse doesn't have any steak sauce of any kind...So for the A-1 lovers bring your own.
---Truluck's does have A-1 but no Heinz57
---Bob's Chophouse doesn't have Heinz 57

Just for the guys and gals that want A-1 or Heinz57...FYI
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:52 PM   #71
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

There is actualy some great sience on this subject. Several long term studies on the effect of fast food on the american palate. The bottom line is that the growth of eating at fast food resterrants and chain restarants by the general public has decreased the ability to appriciate many foods prepaired in more traditional ways. Why? the palate can be trained over time. Once we become accustomed to the way something tastes, that become the expectation of what that food should taste like. Many chain and fast food restarants "cheat" to get the desired taste. High salt content, injected with artificial flaverings, etc cover the lack of quality of components.

in this case, if you always eat a sauce on your stake, your tastsbuds expect to taste that sauce, reguardless of the actual flavor, texture and quality of the meat.

Higher end restarants use better quality foods, prepaired in such a way as to enhance the natural qualitys of the food. This often requires more work to prepair as well. High end chefts pride themselves on going the extra mile to ensure the food is prepaired to perfection. To add someting to the food that is designed to actualy mask the natural flavors is a slap in the face to the chef.

Your tastes can be changed but it takes time, money. and experience to do so. For me, stake is one of thsoe foods I have researched a bit. If I eat at Chis Ruths, I would not dream of using a sauce on stake. At a buffett, etc. I do becasuse the quality/taste is not there.

Now, wine? I know nothing about breathing, vintages, decantering, etc. Bacicly, it its not Boones Farm and it s cold, I will drink it. :-)
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #72
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post

Let me know what you think.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:18 PM   #73
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Shouldn't this be in alerts?

Dannie, I'm bringing the A-1 sauce so you can lick it of my johnson if you like.

You do have to have A-1 for a bad steak or a breakfast steak.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:22 PM   #74
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Let me know what you think.

I sometimes put mustard, a pinapple ring on top it with a cherry in the center while it bakes. Adds a touch of a Hawaiian flavor.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:56 PM   #75
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
I sometimes put mustard, a pinapple ring on top it with a cherry in the center while it bakes. Adds a touch of a Hawaiian flavor.

YUM!
Guest062124 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women