Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2022, 10:10 AM   #61
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Ya, sure, you betch-a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Guess Biden doesn't get credit for this since happened on his watch
Not really. I would give credit to Putin actually. Though if you want to say that Putin attacking Ukraine was because of Biden's feckless and woke-ass-shit allowed Putin to take the opportunity, then - ya, sure, you betch-a - you can say it was under Old Cabbage Head's watch if it makes your feewins feel better.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 07:24 PM   #62
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Not really. I would give credit to Putin actually. Though if you want to say that Putin attacking Ukraine was because of Biden's feckless and woke-ass-shit allowed Putin to take the opportunity, then - ya, sure, you betch-a - you can say it was under Old Cabbage Head's watch if it makes your feewins feel better.
Yeah. We can cherry pick the good stuff and ignoring the bad shit. For the short period of time donny was around he sure had a good incident rate for foreign policy failures. Love all stuff that came true with his buddy Kim.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 12:47 PM   #63
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Good times, bad times

Quote:
Yeah. We can cherry pick the good stuff and ignoring the bad shit. For the short period of time donny was around he sure had a good incident rate for foreign policy failures. Love all stuff that came true with his buddy Kim.
Try sequencing the events chronologically:
BAD - Germany doesn't pay their fair share to NATO
GOOD - Trump 1.0 calls them on it
BAD - Germany doesn't pay their fair share to NATO
BAD - Putin calls the on it
Another view: You are walking in your pasture towards your barn and off in the distance you see the rear end of your horse. You first thought may well be: Sure looked a lot like Greta Thunberg off in the distance. Your next thought is likely to be: I wonder if now is a good time to lock the barn door? Imma say nope.

But speaking of being around for a short time:
How's all that out-performance working out for ya?

Old 03-07-2022, 06:21 PM   #64
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

I do like a good public shaming. (sp)
And donny did a good job of that.
I have no qualms about that.
Old 05-25-2022, 04:51 PM   #65
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Just so we are clear little boi - this is America and I will comment whenever I like staff edit - UC. You should know that by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
AMEN Brother.

Trump is a stain on the history books of this great nation. We've had inept. We've had stupid. We've had unqualified. In my lifetime in fact.

But we never had all three PLUS EVIL. Until the mob rallied behind Trump.

They still do.

Fortunately, this debate - such that it is - will no longer be populated with comments like we've witnessed from AE.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 08:47 AM   #66
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default There is a difference though

Quote:
I do like a good public shaming. (sp)
And donny did a good job of that.
I have no qualms about that.
You must clearly admit, his supporters regale his accomplishments loudly and often, in enumerated detail even. But I wonder as I wander: How come that is not so with F Joe Biden supporters?!? Kinda reminds me of the Hellary, who could not even list her own accomplishments...
Old 06-15-2022, 09:42 AM   #67
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You must clearly admit, his supporters regale his accomplishments loudly and often, in enumerated detail even. But I wonder as I wander: How come that is not so with F Joe Biden supporters?!? Kinda reminds me of the Hellary, who could not even list her own accomplishments...
Biden got an infrastructure bill passed which, in my opinion, matches or even surpasses any accomplishments of Trump. Biden made many positive moves during the pandemic, increasing the supply of the vaccines and working with companies like CVS and Walgreens to get the vaccine into the arms of people. He reversed Trump's "Muslim ban" and raised the number of refugees legally allowed in this country from Trump's ridiculous maximum of 15,000 for 2021, a record low, to 62,500. The unemployment rate is 3.6% which is what it was before the pandemic. Unemployment claims at a record low. More jobs than people seeking jobs, at all levels. First majority non-white cabinet as opposed to Trump's cabinet of old, white, men. https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-b...sident-1670763
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 11:04 AM   #68
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You mean that infrastrucure bill that put too much money into the economy that caused record inflation? The inflation that is killing American families? You're right, Biden surpassed Trump on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Biden got an infrastructure bill passed which, in my opinion, matches or even surpasses any accomplishments of Trump. Biden made many positive moves during the pandemic, increasing the supply of the vaccines and working with companies like CVS and Walgreens to get the vaccine into the arms of people. He reversed Trump's "Muslim ban" and raised the number of refugees legally allowed in this country from Trump's ridiculous maximum of 15,000 for 2021, a record low, to 62,500. The unemployment rate is 3.6% which is what it was before the pandemic. Unemployment claims at a record low. More jobs than people seeking jobs, at all levels. First majority non-white cabinet as opposed to Trump's cabinet of old, white, men. https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-b...sident-1670763
Old 06-15-2022, 08:42 PM   #69
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You mean that infrastrucure bill that put too much money into the economy that caused record inflation? The inflation that is killing American families? You're right, Biden surpassed Trump on that one.
You are totally incorrect on that statement. If you want to criticize Biden for injecting money into the economy, it was his pandemic relief package of $1400 per person, which was less than the $1800 I received from Trump. It's hard to criticize an infrastrucure package that is badly needed in this country. Very little has been spent thus far out of the $1 trillion allocated. I follow the news rather closely and you are the first person to mention the infrastructure package as a cause of the inflation. Anything to support your statement?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 01:34 PM   #70
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Why yes I do! Biden's own words!

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-denies-...-sh&soc_trk=ma

Did you see the recent polls? People are having Biden remorse now.

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-biden-di...-sh&soc_trk=ma

Quote:
You are totally incorrect on that statement. If you want to criticize Biden for injecting money into the economy, it was his pandemic relief package of $1400 per person, which was less than the $1800 I received from Trump. It's hard to criticize an infrastrucure package that is badly needed in this country. Very little has been spent thus far out of the $1 trillion allocated. I follow the news rather closely and you are the first person to mention the infrastructure package as a cause of the inflation. Anything to support your statement?
Old 06-18-2022, 11:41 AM   #71
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Actually, AE, you didn't support your position at all. Speed asked if you had anything to support your claim and you deflected with rah rah Trump stuff.

Unconvinced.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 10:16 PM   #72
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You must clearly admit, his supporters regale his accomplishments loudly and often, in enumerated detail even....
Don't forget how they also love to hurl insults when they can't counter documented facts about the shortcomings of said person but will rail relentlessly on a perceived slight of the other party.

Maybe libtards should shame the donnybrook crowd. Idk.
Old 06-18-2022, 10:19 PM   #73
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
... It's hard to criticize an infrastrucure package that is badly needed in this country. Very little has been spent thus far out of the $1 trillion allocated. I follow the news rather closely and you are the first person to mention the infrastructure package as a cause of the inflation. Anything to support your statement?
She forgot to mention that donny couldn't get his Infrastructure plan to pass. Guess like a bunch of the Big Cheato crowd here, they have to pray people forget that and flip the script to post alternative facts.
Old 06-18-2022, 10:22 PM   #74
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Actually, AE, you didn't support your position at all. Speed asked if you had anything to support your claim and you deflected with rah rah Trump stuff.

Unconvinced.
Par for course.

I will give her credit, she wouldn't take up my offer of me sending her a #HeWhoShallBeNamed autograph on the rubberstamped IRS checks he was sending out by proving Mexico will pay for the Wall.

Offer null and void now.
Old 06-19-2022, 07:31 AM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The current trend is to claim Trumps administration (the wall, the Muslim ban, etc) and Jan 6 are old news nobody cares about anymore.

However, the same group of Trumpists are willing to dwell forever on Clinton conspiracy theories.

It’s a rudderless ship.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women