Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36178
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-21-2011, 03:32 AM   #61
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

How hilarious for the DPS person to see some 30 year old make duck faces for their DL picture acting like she is some 18 year old!

Sixx
Old 02-21-2011, 03:35 AM   #62
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
How hilarious for the DPS person to see some 30 year old make duck faces for their DL picture acting like she is some 18 year old!

Sixx
And they haven't even had the chance to hear her attempt to articulate. Thank God for long lines!

If I ever get that full of myself, someone please shoot me.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:48 AM   #63
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
i also agree that this ended up bad and posting a response to a review is not always the best thing to do especially when we are "emotional" i just think sometimes guys might think or overlook the fact have the same feelings and emotions as other non provider ladies. add the stress of this being the main source of a lot of ladies incomes and sometimes we go bat shit crazy or do something silly (THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT BERK OR THIS SITUATION) im just speaking in general.

i think some people need lighten up and have fun here all this negative shit is depressing as hell
Yes, this went downhill quickly and that's unfortunate. The advice you see about calm and careful rebuttals might equally be given to people contemplating posting a public response to such rebuttals. Unfortunately, the emotions of the reactions tend to mirror the emotions of the original rebuttal. I doubt the reactions are any more "productive" than the rebuttals.

But even if people calm down first or don't post publicly, many will think the same things. In most businesses, if the owner or employees go bat-shit crazy in front of the customers, some customers -- particularly those who've already developed a lot of good will toward the business -- will be just as understanding as you hope they would. Others -- particularly those who are not long-time customers or perhaps witness it but have not yet patronized the business -- will not. Most won't loudly berate the owner or employees, they'll simply walk away and never come back, sort of "silently firing" the business. What would your reaction be if you were at a nice restaurant and the owner threw a loud temper tantrum in the middle of the dining area, complaining about some of the customers? Will you go back? What will you tell your friends about the experience? Few people want to experience bat-shit crazy on the receiving end.

Would it be more "fair" for customers to be more understanding? Perhaps. But that's not human nature. Which is why when I vent about clients -- which I've been known to do -- I'm careful about where I vent.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:37 AM   #64
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

excellent comments Chevaliar. One can only hope they are read and paid attention to. Da Ann made good comments also as did Jules.

You have every right to respond to whatever you choose. I have no dog in this fight, but this response does not help you or other women at all. There are some clients who will come on here and support you but there are many more who will see this and stay far away from you as you have shown your attitude to display personal information, which of course is a no-no, or atleast it should be.

In many cases a response to reviews or other postings only draws attention to that post which in most cases would not even be seen by most. You can bet a lot of folks looked at it now-and most never would have.

Just a few thoughts!! Not here to argue or support anyone. Like I said-no dog in this fight, but these types of threads are very revealing\and after all is said and done that is what the board is about.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:07 AM   #65
surfindick
Account Disabled

Closed at OP's request
Old 02-21-2011, 10:10 AM   #66
surfindick
Account Disabled

Just an update..after much discussion by the staff I have attempted to remove all medical and employment information which is in clear violation of posting rules...this stays closed and I see NO valid reason to start another discussion on this visit. If anyone wants to discuss it please feel free to PM me.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women