Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48600
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2011, 03:07 PM   #61
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

damn I missed you guys
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:08 PM   #62
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

LD......your missing all the fun, glad your back!!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:09 PM   #63
Guest051316
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

U guys quick picking on LC, I just read her one review and you get like 2.75 hours for $$$.....now that is a deal Whispers would be proud of the first few days of a new month....just sayin....Hell even bbbj if you got a blood donors card.....where does the line start

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=96354
Guest051316 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:12 PM   #64
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Muffbro......trust me, check back later, i promise to write my review after her sideways trick....

Wanna hang out with me and help.....got margarita's...the margarita's worked on her, she's flyn in from bumfuckedEgypt now
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:16 PM   #65
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
cb...... take your "facts and your research and go away from my beloved.... .she is infallible...... go read again, and get your "facts" right so that they will agree with my beloved.........

Just when I thinck some of you fucktards are "getting it"..... you go off and post some nonsense truth to muck up the waters......

JaD
WK of LC.....
Sorry JaD, I wasn't trying to cock-block you.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:18 PM   #66
Guest051316
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
Muffbro......trust me, check back later, i promise to write my review after her sideways trick....

Wanna hang out with me and help.....got margarita's...the margarita's worked on her, she's flyn in from bumfuckedEgypt now

Well since you mentioned Margaritas count me in...
Guest051316 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:23 PM   #67
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffbro View Post
U guys quick picking on LC, I just read her one review and you get like 2.75 hours for $$$.....now that is a deal Whispers would be proud of the first few days of a new month....just sayin....Hell even bbbj if you got a blood donors card.....where does the line start

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=96354

Do I even have to say that it starts behind me?

Plenty of room on the bandwagon folks...... cb is contemplating joining KS, UCD, BDS, and myself.......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #68
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
Where your pubs shaved......or you styling that 70's look just for me!!
I got confused on what you liked so I grew them out(Shampoo twice a day with Head and Shoulders) and carry a razor with me everywhere I go......Just in case I get lucky enough to see you.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #69
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I need someone to come twirl my RTM to get me out the sads. bm?? wait that didn't sound right...
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #70
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
KillerSalt. Yayee. There's a party in my pants and everything is dancin... smooch.
huh, I thought she was a chick...and coming from ME that means sumthin.
notanewbie is online now   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:25 PM   #71
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
huh, I thought she was a chick...and coming from ME that means sumthin.
I knew KN had you pegged....... once you go for the crank...you never go back? http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=163500

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:25 PM   #72
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

LC did instruct me to give you an overview of 150 reviews on her box..........

150 bbbj"s....blah blah blah....150 doggies....blah blah blah....150 RCG....blah blah blah....150 paid the hooktard to leave....blah blah blah
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:33 PM   #73
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
KillerSalt. Yayee. There's a party in my pants and everything is dancin... smooch.
Oh hell yeah, I can't wait to be invited to the party in your pants! I want to be the only one coming! Will there be pie at the party? I like pie, I bet you have the best pie around LC!!

Well you guys and "girl" need to lay off LC. This is exactly why Houston has such a bad rep. All this time, you bullies were all playing chess, thinking LC was playing checkers. Little did you know, she has outsmarted all of you. You were trying to be all civil playing chess and she was playing roshambo! That's right, she's kicked you all in the balls when you least expected it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=ro-sham-bo

RO-SHAM-BO
"A game (usually to solve a dispute) where two men kick eachother in the balls as hard as they can. The first person to give up loses."

Like JAD, I can read between the lines and see the pure genius of LC's post and the brilliance of this thread. She drew you all out! She proved her point! The purpose of this thread was to draw out all the jerks in Houston, and she has won and made you all look like fools in the process!! GO LC!! About time someone teaches these houston bullies a lesson!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
LC did instruct me to give you an overview of 150 reviews on her box..........

150 bbbj"s....blah blah blah....150 doggies....blah blah blah....150 RCG....blah blah blah....150 paid the hooktard to leave....blah blah blah
Well guess what DH, it's not gonna be long before the has 151 bbbj's, 151 doggies, + 1 killersalty pie eating contest!

Keep up the good work LC, I know JAD has a slight advantage in the courtship for hobby-husband, but I know I can do better. I will be your knight in shinning armor. I will help you kick all these bullies in the balls! We will do it together! You can be my Barbie!

That's right houston bullies, you all look like fools and LC did it to you! now deal mofo's and quit playing chess when you're getting kicked in the nutsack!
Killersalt is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:20 PM   #74
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Damn RL got in the way of our normal afternoon entertaintment and we missed this!

LC you look interesting, while you are over on eraps blowing yourself, let the search feature give you a little history lesson. Try searching Wayward_12 & Jack of Hearts then come back and apologize for disrespecting me. You might want to look at my member title over there as well, then you can drop by the Island of Misfit Toys.

We have a forum just for this kind of dancing... your presence has been requested.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #75
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Damn RL got in the way of our normal afternoon entertaintment and we missed this!

LC you look interesting, while you are over on eraps blowing yourself, let the search feature give you a little history lesson. Try searching Wayward_12 & Jack of Hearts then come back and apologize for disrespecting me. You might want to look at my member title over there as well, then you can drop by the Island of Misfit Toys.

We have a forum just for this kind of dancing... your presence has been requested.
Careful LC, sounds like a trick to me. WW is the leader of the bullies!

AND he is "Just Plain Mean"!!!
Killersalt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women