Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2022, 09:30 AM   #61
Loretta77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

“ This is a very divisive issue, but I think the governor of Utah did the right analysis when confronted with whether to sign or veto the transgender sports ban that came to his desk.

1. He looked at what was proposed and noted that the language called for a complete ban. He also looked at the fact that the final legislation that hit his desk was not in line with the debate that had occurred and that a complete ban really didn't arise during the legislative session until the 11th hour and recieved little, if any, public input or floor debate.

2. He looked at the potential impact to the state athletic associations and school districts, and whether they were suitably protected financially.

3. He sized the scope of the issue in current terms so as to not just react in a knee-jerk fashion or to act as a rubber stamp. And in his case, there were 4 total transgender adolescent athletes in his state, only 1 of which was playing in a girl's sport.

4. He focused on humanity, with appropriate “
Loretta77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 09:53 AM   #62
Loretta77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

HD my bad. I respect your intelligence and was pretty out of line in my post. I respect your opinions.
Loretta77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 09:55 AM   #63
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

That's not support for a specific legislation. That's support for the thought process behind an executive branch action. Would you care to try again?
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 09:58 AM   #64
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
So are you saying that you think it is important for someone transitioning genders to compete against the gender they identify with? I’ve done extensive research on this topic because unfortunately I’ve seen the damage, contradictions, dangers and lies behind this ideology. I can tell you almost for certain that sports are typically the least important aspect while going through transitioning. I feel awful for “Lia” Thomas because I can guarantee that this experience will be awful for his future mental health. I’m sure any therapist who isn’t corrupt would agree to put swimming on the back burner and work on mental health at this stage of his life. It’s actually the people who applaud this who are toxic in my opinion because I’m willing to bet that you don’t know a darn thing about gender dysphoria, rapid onset gender dysphoria or gender incongruence, yet you’re applauding a legislation benefiting the continuance of this dangerous trend. I don’t know if you’re just doing it to be devils advocate or you’re trying to convince people that you are woke but either way I suggest you read up before you support something you know little about.
You nailed it !!!

This post deserves a

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 10:01 AM   #65
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
HD my bad. I respect your intelligence and was pretty out of line in my post. I respect your opinions.
No offense taken and I don't consider you out of line at all. You're going after it and that's part of spirited debate. No need to apologize for a deeply held conviction.
Old 03-26-2022, 10:24 AM   #66
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
His job was to do the right thing for his state. He did that by not being a rubber stamp for intolerance with a blanket ban.

There was no public debate for those changes and he called the state legislators out for it.

Don't expect you to understand, though, chief
this is a great example of assumptions which have no basis or actual data to support them, yet the person spewing them assumes he is totally correct in his beliefs probably because hes glued to the MSM that is constantly pushing tribal victimhood for whatever social group they can manipulate into voting for indoctrinated leftists, under the premise that they are purveyors for a greater good .

the greater good that actually creates confusion, contradictions , division and disrespect. .

anyway back to the quote

your assumption of intolerance, the right thing and lack of debate

wanting fairness in competitions that are clearly race definitive is standing for competition that promotes growth and personal development as a athlete and refutes the division and contradictions your greater good creates.
actually you are intolerant of fairness in competition that is equal to all involved ,the cornerstone of any competition .

also a public debate isnt needed, the public has already spoken on election day the state legislators are their voice in this matter at this point in time .
you want a debate so a handful of leftists can come in and do their usual rants of racism pretending they speak for the state of utah,

You assume for the state of utah this is the right thing . first of all you have no perview of what the voters of utah would consider the right thing and because of the voter characteristics of this state they would totally disagree with you as does most of the country.

i dont expect you to understand you are a mouthpiece and a tool of division and disagreement among americans .

so you msm leftists keep projecting your false narratives as the truth slowly nudges you back into your dark, hating, and dividing corner.
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 10:56 AM   #67
berryberry
Valued Poster

University of Arizona Swimmers write letter to the NCAA on "Lia" Thomas and this year's Women's Swimming Championships.

"It’s hard to express the anguish the women’s swim community has experienced this past week watching the 2022 NCAA Swim & Dive Championships"

Old 03-26-2022, 12:24 PM   #68
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I didn't say a word about greater good.

I have issues with 3 things.
  1. Sneaking things into legislation at the 11th hour that wasn't part of public debate and didn't right size the direct harm. Like gerrymandering it's wrong no matter what side does it.
  2. Blanket bans specifically at the state government level specifically focused on girls sports when the state athletic associations involved are non-profit NGO's who should follow similar standards as the highest levels of the sport in question. The law offers them zero protection against the costs of discrimination lawsuits. It also sets up a 2 tier system where the ban applies in public school and doesn't in private.
  3. A lack of foresight to consider appropriate exceptions

What I'm not hearing in this conversation is what's going to be done for the 1 trans-female athlete who was actually participating in girls sports.

Who brought that part to light?

Spencer Cox. I respect him for it because it demonstrates an empathy that crosses political ideologies.

Now, we move toward the special session and lawsuit phases
Old 03-26-2022, 12:55 PM   #69
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
What I'm not hearing in this conversation is what's going to be done for the 1 trans-female athlete who was actually participating in girls sports.
Putting aside your thing for trannys, based on the 2019 data, there were 3.206 million people living in Utah. And you want them to disadvantage ALL the woman who play sports to accommodate one guy who thinks he is a girl

This one guy who thinks he is a girl can compete against other guys - because that is what he is - a biologically born male
Old 03-26-2022, 01:00 PM   #70
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I want them to consider the facts and circumstances of the individual cases based on the actual merit of those cases and weigh them against whole.

This goes back to the rights and responsibilities discussion some folks were to afraid to engage in because they felt it was a rhetorical trap when it was an actual invitation for discussion.

Did you gloss over the fact that the law doesn't apply outside of public schools?
Old 03-26-2022, 01:02 PM   #71
berryberry
Valued Poster

No - you want them to disadvantage ALL the woman who play sports to accommodate a guy who thinks he is a girl
Old 03-26-2022, 01:11 PM   #72
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Seems you did gloss over that...
Old 03-27-2022, 12:41 PM   #73
berryberry
Valued Poster

More evidence of the media being corrupt to push this silly woke agenda

NBC takes heat for airbrush of Lia Thomas - “NBC is protecting a cheater by cheating. Doctoring photographs is a violation of everything journalism stands for,”

An image of controversial transgender swimmer Lia Thomas that aired on The Today Show was manipulated to make her appear more feminine, experts said.

“The edited image has definitely undergone some sort of softening and smoothing effect,” Jonathan Gallegos, a former White House director of digital content for President Trump, told The Post. “It’s clear this job was not done by a professional. This level of skin smoothing is a hallmark sign of an amateur job.”

“Wow. That’s really bad,” said a photographer who wished to remain anonymous for fear of reprisals from trans activists.

Thomas — a biological male — made headlines last week after blowing fellow female competitors out of the water to win the 500-yard NCAA title.

The allegedly doctored image of Thomas ran on The Today Show and posted to Twitter on March 17. The touched-up photo removed facial lines, skin discolorations, notable red impressions on her face caused by goggles, and blurred the adam’s apple.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/26/nbc-ta...of-lia-thomas/
Old 03-28-2022, 10:07 PM   #74
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
this is a great example of assumptions which have no basis or actual data to support them, yet the person spewing them assumes he is totally correct in his beliefs probably because hes glued to the MSM that is constantly pushing tribal victimhood for whatever social group they can manipulate into voting for indoctrinated leftists, under the premise that they are purveyors for a greater good .

the greater good that actually creates confusion, contradictions , division and disrespect. .

anyway back to the quote

your assumption of intolerance, the right thing and lack of debate

wanting fairness in competitions that are clearly race definitive is standing for competition that promotes growth and personal development as a athlete and refutes the division and contradictions your greater good creates.
actually you are intolerant of fairness in competition that is equal to all involved ,the cornerstone of any competition .

also a public debate isnt needed, the public has already spoken on election day the state legislators are their voice in this matter at this point in time .
you want a debate so a handful of leftists can come in and do their usual rants of racism pretending they speak for the state of utah,

You assume for the state of utah this is the right thing . first of all you have no perview of what the voters of utah would consider the right thing and because of the voter characteristics of this state they would totally disagree with you as does most of the country.

i dont expect you to understand you are a mouthpiece and a tool of division and disagreement among americans .

so you msm leftists keep projecting your false narratives as the truth slowly nudges you back into your dark, hating, and dividing corner.
... Naw... I don't think H.D. - who can be stubborn
- and Loretta - actually see it that-way, mate.

Nothing wrong with good healthy DEBATE here.

We Australians got a rather strong and correct saying:

"Arithmetic is NOT Opinion!" ... We need BOTH facts
AND opinion 'round here.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 10:36 PM   #75
berryberry
Valued Poster

“Clearly, I look like a biological woman. It’s been hours tucking this thing in.”

Comedian Alex Stein plays a trans swimmer and makes a mockery of a Plano, Texas city council meeting.

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1508628394765922305

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women