Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2011, 09:44 PM   #61
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Hey, hey, hey....you know I can read this ....right?!?! Whatta you mean you're black?!?!? I thought you were Nigerian????

Nigerians are black. I know you knew but it was funny.

I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to flirt with Wakeup. I know you don't like 3somes .
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:00 PM   #62
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post

You kill me everytime you say that. I think you're the opposite of fucked up lol. Wakeup? I really doubted him but now he's made it to my must-see list. You're wakeup's muse now? Well damn.

Wakeup: Dinner on me? Four seasons? I'll feed ya. I don't drink. Let's make Valerie jealous.
You know what they say.. once you go black you never go back.
I'm not opposite of fucked up at all girl lol! I'm really not just saying that either, the more we kept talking last night it just confirmed how similar we are, he even couldn't believe it...We had a great time, and I have nothing but good things to say about him

And as far as your last sentence...he prefers blondes and redheads! ....(had to say it!)
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:03 PM   #63
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Okay, Wakeup's going to be real...

Valerie contacted me a couple weeks ago to "ask a question." That question, was "will you have drinks with me when I come into town?" Everyone knows that Val and I have had a go a few times in the past, but everyone also knows that I have a weakness for cute blondes, and that was what first piqued my interest, I'll be honest.

I agreed, warning her that I'm the same person in real life as I am on the board, and she responded that she wasn't scared. That was the second thing that piqued my interest. The time approached on Wednesday night and I met her at her hotel bar that night at 10:00 pm.

We talked for over six hours. We first noticed the time flying when the bartender offered us last call. We brushed it off and kept talking, and a few hours later we're snuggled up on the bar couch so tired that we're almost falling asleep right there. We called it a night at 4:30 am since I had to work and Val had to catch a plane. Needless to say, neither thing happened.

So what did I learn in those six and a half hours?

First of all, Valerie is a very pretty woman. She's fit, cute, and takes care of herself. A few ladies have taken some shots at Valerie lately because of their dislike for her, but I can honestly say that Valerie is a very sexy woman. She, like all of us has imperfections, but nothing worth mentioning in a review. I mean her nail polish was chipped! Gah! What was she thinking?

Second, Valerie is very much like me, almost to the point of being scary, which I told her multiple times during the night. We have an amazing amount of things in common, from religion to relationship views, to morals and humor. We're also both cheeky bastards...

So yes, I met with Valerie last night, even though a few of my friends had urged against it. I do what I want to do, and I enjoy forming my own opinions of people, and I got that chance with Val. We "clicked" on a lot of levels, which was obvious with all the time we spent together without beating each other to a pulp. I have my opinions of Val, both good and bad, just as she has formed her own about me, probably mostly bad. The important thing here is that they're our opinions about each other, and weren't given to is by others.

I'm still Wakeup, so don't think that will ever change. If Val does something I think is stupid I have no doubt we'll have another go. I also have no doubt that she feels the same. However we're also at a point where we've gotten to know each other personally, and will probably let a few things slide before we go at it like children.

Don't take my word for it, just as I didn't take your words for her. Find out for yourself and then believe what you want. Valerie's a very complex and interesting woman who just happens to share a lot in common with me. We'll play up they "couple" thing until your reactions to it are no longer funny, but we're acquaintances who got along really well. I look forward to talking to her again. That's that.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:04 PM   #64
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post

And as far as your last sentence...he prefers blondes and redheads! ....(had to say it!)
Lmbo!!! That's what they all say ....until you check their computer history . I can turn Wakeup into a chocolate lover.

Val, You're a hottie! You know what they say, Jealousy is a mental cancer! I'm glad you showed Houston!!!

Edit: Did Wakeup just say "Cheeky"? I don't stand a chance now. Val, Are you sure there were no BJs involved? Lmao jk.
I'll tell you right now, London ain't gonna like that you stole her man.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:17 PM   #65
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lmbo!!! That's what they all say ....until you check their computer history . I can turn Wakeup into a chocolate lover.

Val, You're a hottie! You know what they say, Jealousy is a mental cancer! I'm glad you showed Houston!!!

Edit: Did Wakeup just say "Cheeky"? I don't stand a chance now. Val, Are you sure there were no BJs involved? Lmao jk.
I'll tell you right now, London ain't gonna like that you stole her man.
I think you should def try and meet up when you come to Houston...The gents will love you
Old 03-31-2011, 10:22 PM   #66
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think you should def try and meet up when you come to Houston...The gents will love you

It will be interesting for sure .

Don't worry. Now that I know Wakeup only likes blondes and redheads, I won't seduce him with food or.. my boobs. lol
Old 03-31-2011, 10:36 PM   #67
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post

Valerie contacted me a couple weeks ago to "ask a question." That question, was "will you have drinks with me when I come into town?" Everyone knows that Val and I have had a go a few times in the past, but everyone also knows that I have a weakness for cute blondes, and that was what first piqued my interest, I'll be honest.

I agreed, warning her that I'm the same person in real life as I am on the board, and she responded that she wasn't scared. That was the second thing that piqued my interest. The time approached on Wednesday night and I met her at her hotel bar that night at 10:00 pm.

We talked for over six hours. We first noticed the time flying when the bartender offered us last call. We brushed it off and kept talking, and a few hours later we're snuggled up on the bar couch so tired that we're almost falling asleep right there. We called it a night at 4:30 am since I had to work and Val had to catch a plane. Needless to say, neither thing happened.

So what did I learn in those six and a half hours?

First of all, Valerie is a very pretty woman. She's fit, cute, and takes care of herself. A few ladies have taken some shots at Valerie lately because of their dislike for her, but I can honestly say that Valerie is a very sexy woman. She, like all of us has imperfections, but nothing worth mentioning in a review. I mean her nail polish was chipped! Gah! What was she thinking?

Second, Valerie is very much like me, almost to the point of being scary, which I told her multiple times during the night. We have an amazing amount of things in common, from religion to relationship views, to morals and humor. We're also both cheeky bastards...

So yes, I met with Valerie last night, even though a few of my friends had urged against it. I do what I want to do, and I enjoy forming my own opinions of people, and I got that chance with Val. We "clicked" on a lot of levels, which was obvious with all the time we spent together without beating each other to a pulp. I have my opinions of Val, both good and bad, just as she has formed her own about me,(Wrong---->) probably mostly bad. The important thing here is that they're our opinions about each other, and weren't given to is by others.

I'm still Wakeup, so don't think that will ever change. If Val does something I think is stupid I have no doubt we'll have another go. I also have no doubt that she feels the same. However we're also at a point where we've gotten to know each other personally, and will probably let a few things slide before we go at it like children.

Don't take my word for it, just as I didn't take your words for her. Find out for yourself and then believe what you want. Valerie's a very complex and interesting woman who just happens to share a lot in common with me. We'll play up they "couple" thing until your reactions to it are no longer funny, but we're acquaintances who got along really well. I look forward to talking to her again. That's that.
I'm noticing a bit of British tone ...
Old 03-31-2011, 10:36 PM   #68
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
OMG...he's speaking of himself in the 3rd person! This is more serious than we feared!!

Sounds like you both had a good time. I'm happy about that...straight up! The cat's out of the bag...no hiding it now. You're a good man. Those who've met you know that. Add Val to that list. Perhaps, she's just what you needed.

Have fun, kids!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:15 PM   #69
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Post #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward, the Murdering Rat Bastard
There is nothing that we have wanted more for Wakeup than for him to find a female friend. So while again my heart is gutted, the thought of this new power couple holding hands in the moonlight provides some solace.

There is really nothing better to be there at the beginning of a beautiful hobby marriage and this one has Father Wayward's blessing.

I am asked WTF is wrong with Wakeup and this might surprise him but that has been happening more often lately, the one thing I say over and over Wakeup needs a female friend. He needs one way more than I need a new cage girl, if he has found one in Valerie no one could be happier about that than Father Wayward the Murdering Rat Bastard.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if Wakeup finds Valerie handsome of face and figure then that is his truth and it isn't for me to comment on his perception. If in getting to know my friend Valerie was taken by the same things that have caused me to regard him very highly even when he is pissing me off, then cheers to her for that.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:22 AM   #70
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
We planned on getting together for a couple weeks
Do let us know where you will be honeymooning for those two weeks. Are you taking a doctor with you, and has WU stocked up on provisions?

What a way to go! You will have worn him down by a couple of inches, he will become invisible.

It's all so predictable. Disdain turns to true love. See:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relations...e-disdain.html
essence is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:14 AM   #71
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
....I can turn Wakeup into a chocolate lover.

Sorry Naomi...there isn't a woman alive that can do that

WU, Val...can I be the best man at yall's wedding
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:20 AM   #72
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post

It's ok DED. I'll just have to settle for being the bridesmaid.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #73
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

She's keeping the dressmaker a secret, and we're trying to keep the paparazzi out, but trying to keep a lid on our use of Westminster Abbey has been tough...I think the secret's out...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #74
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post

Aint' that the dayum truth! I've been trying for years!

Quote:
She's keeping the dressmaker a secret, and we're trying to keep the paparazzi out, but trying to keep a lid on our use of Westminster Abbey has been tough...I think the secret's out...
Does this mean I'll have to "Ush"?
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:55 PM   #75
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
on our use of Westminster Abbey has been tough...I think the secret's out...
Since we are so religious and all...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women