Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2011, 01:55 PM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Mission accomplished.
Phase I.

Phase II = acting upon the "fruits of the poisonous tree" that are being reviewed!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:31 PM   #62
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Mission accomplished.
Another mission accomplished!

Next mission to be accomplished: Take Khaddafi with a JDAM or ST6 since it appears the Libyan "rebels" or NATO can't get the job done.

If Obama embraced the Bush doctrine any tighter, he'd have to wear "protection." But somehow his uber left constituency (bintex) and media are OK with it -- this time!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:35 PM   #63
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
But somehow his uber left constituency .... are OK with it -- this time!
Speaking of ....

.. just saw John Kerry in Paris ... oh, wait, ... (having flashbacks) ....

.. in Islamabad making nice with the crooks who harbored OBL.

The Right Man For the Job. Fraternizing with the enemy, again.

I can hear it now:

You give us the tail and we will give you a tomato paste factory!
Old 05-16-2011, 04:03 PM   #64
Toolman
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
As of a few weeks ago Toolman (and Donald Trump) were among the few left willing to continue the pursuit of the "Birther" dream Toolman has chased for 2 1/2 + years.

You have to give credit where credit is due. There may not be much substance to Toolman's far reaching conspiracy theories. But they are entertaining! Move over Mel Gibson, there is a new Sheriff in town!
I challenge big tex (aka The V*ll*g* *d**t") to identify any post of mine within "the last few weeks" referring to the "Birther" issue. There are none, of course, but factual accuracy has never been a prerequisite for him to flap his yap.
Toolman is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:12 PM   #65
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman View Post
I challenge big tex ....
The Bob and Weave begins ...... Tool ... wait until Monday, ....

.... Chronicle Op-Ed articles, or the Austin "American-Statesman" ..... is it?
Old 05-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #66
JohnnyFarangly
Poke Her Face

Encounters: 2

Regardless of anything else,

Robert Gates is the real deal.
JohnnyFarangly is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:34 PM   #67
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:13 PM   #68
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I challenge big tex (aka The V*ll*g* *d**t") to identify any post of mine within "the last few weeks" referring to the "Birther" issue. There are none, of course, but factual accuracy has never been a prerequisite for him to flap his yap.
I rarely frequent the Houston Board anymore so I can not say with any degree of certainty when your last "birther" post might have been. Neither do I care!

With that said, I do recall that you were among the first to raise the "birther" issue on the P during the months leading up to election 2008. At the time, I was a frequent poster on the Houston board. As I recall you were riding the "birther" bandwagon long before I heard that former Presidential candidate Trump had become a bonafide "birther."

The last "birther" remark that I recall you making was several months ago. As I recall you made reference at the time that Obama might be gay in addition to being an illegal alien. Or something to that effect and/or equally ridiculous!

While I am not one for keeping score, I do have a pretty damned good memory!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:53 PM   #69
Toolman
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Quote:
I rarely frequent the Houston Board anymore ...
Great. Let me encourage you to visit less frequently.

Quote:
... so I can not say with any degree of certainty when your last "birther" post might have been.
That's just one of many things that you cannot say with any degree of certainty.

Quote:
With that said, I do recall that you were among the first to raise the "birther" issue on the P during the months leading up to election 2008. At the time, I was a frequent poster on the Houston board. As I recall you were riding the "birther" bandwagon long before I heard that former Presidential candidate Trump had become a bonafide "birther."

The last "birther" remark that I recall you making was several months ago. As I recall you made reference at the time that Obama might be gay in addition to being an illegal alien. Or something to that effect and/or equally ridiculous!
Your recollection is, as usual, faulty. I was one of the last to comment on the issue; however, after multiple lawsuits were commenced seeking to compel O'Basshole to produce his birth certificate, I did post links to articles reporting on the allegations that had been made in those suits, and the procedural status of those cases, as they wound their way through the justice system, so that those who were interested in reading the actual pleadings and accurate commentaries on the judicial process (as opposed to what some pundit could say in a 30-second sound bite) could do so. I understand that reading those details was something of a challenge to you, and that you can only now recall what little you were able to comprehend at the time.

Quote:
While I am not one for keeping score, I do have a pretty damned good memory!
Wrong on both counts. You refrain from keeping score only when it suits your own agenda (or maybe it's because you just can't count very high). You remember not fact but figments of your imagination. Your inability to meet my challenge is just the most recent of many examples.

I'm just hoping that you'll forget your eccie password.
Toolman is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:55 PM   #70
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
If Obama embraced the Bush doctrine any tighter, he'd have to wear "protection." But somehow his uber left constituency (bintex) and media are OK with it -- this time!
Hell, I was ok with the so called "Bush doctrine" last time. That is until GW completely lost focus during the spring of 2003 and made the foolish decision to invade Iraq. What a catastrophic blunder that turned out to be!

For example!

How many years did America spend in Iraq while on GW's watch?
How many American taxpayer $$$$$'s did America spend in Iraq while on GW's watch?
How many American casualties did America have in Iraq while on GW's watch?
And last but certainly not least, did GW ever find the perpetrator of 9/11 (OBL) in Iraq?

All of that time, effort, money and American lives and GW FAILED to locate OBL or a WMD on his watch!

And who was it that gave the speech under the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner? You guessed it, none other than GW!

Quote:
Great. Let me encourage you to visit less frequently.
Well, I have been visiting much less frequently. But I must admit, I kinda like it around here. Hell, this almost seems like home. You guys make me feel so welcome! It is almost like those glorious days of yesteryear. I am thinking about kickin' my feet up and lighting a cigar. Who knows, I might decide to stick around awhile!

With that said, I will give Toolman a small amount of credit for finally trying to distance himself from the "birther" movement. It took him long enough! It just goes to show that "even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then!"

As I said earlier, Toolman can run but he can't hide! As for the following "illegal alien" quote from Toolman, there does not seem to be much room left for interpretation:

"Not sure why Obama wants to withdraw. Maybe he's gay as well as being an illegal alien." (There you have it, Toolman served up a heapin' portion of a little "Birther style" red meat!)

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=81341

I've gotta give Toolman credit where credit is due. The chick is sizzlin'!

Quote:
I'm just hoping that you'll forget your eccie password.
Don't bet your last "Birther" Buck on it!
Old 05-17-2011, 03:40 AM   #71
LexusLover
Valued Poster

That's it? So he has embraced the "Birther" movement ...?

Let's get back to the thread topic .... Dali?
Old 05-17-2011, 03:47 AM   #72
sharkie
Valued Poster

Let's get this straight: Obama did not find bin Laden. That process was a matter of time. Obama couldn't find his ass with both hands. He's a complete rookie. We just didn't realize our "friends" were hiding bin Laden in plain sight. That was/is hard to swallow. Pakistan didn't mind taking our $20 billion while making fools of us.
sharkie is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:46 AM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Not sure why Obama wants to withdraw. Maybe he's gay as well as being an illegal alien."
BT, I don't believe Obama is gay or an illegal alien .. I have a witness.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42463647/ns/today-today_news/t/close-friend-obama-arrested-prostitution-sting/

A life long friend of his will vouch for him.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:49 AM   #74
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
Let's get this straight: Obama did not find bin Laden. ...... Obama couldn't find his ass with both hands. He's a complete rookie. .... .
Well, Biden aint' that hard to find, but ....

..... it did take him a couple of years to find his original birth certificate.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:19 AM   #75
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
BT, I don't believe Obama is gay or an illegal alien
I have no reason to believe that you thought the Prez was an "illegal alien." I rarely agree with LL's polictics but you seem to be much smarter than that!

For obvious reasons I am not going to say the same about Toolman!

Damn, it is good to be home!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women