Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-08-2010, 10:28 PM   #61
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

I apologize if I offended anyone. My humor was so too dry and cutting. Just so you guys know, I don't post to be malicious. I laugh at myself and laugh at our little hobby and how seriously we take it.

I am pretty sure I am not a sex addict per se, but I am addicted to reading the boards. I will tone it down up here since you don't know me, especially so my posts are not misunderstood. I would appreciate your forgiveness if anyone perceived my post as hurtful or mean. That is not the type of person I think I am nor do I want to be.

Sincerely,

cpi3000
Old 07-09-2010, 01:32 AM   #62
jbonz
Lifetime Premium Access

Agenda? I ain't got no stinkin agenda!
Old 07-09-2010, 09:06 AM   #63
guest111111
Ambassador

The hopes and goals here, are to make the tone of this board more friendly, and get it back to being a community of like minded individuals, that like to share information with each other, for the purposes of increasing the experience for everyone... thats the goal, and IMHO, its how the concept under which these boards were started.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:40 AM   #64
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Just curious DocDave, is this YOUR own personal goal, or is all of this a SPECIFIC directive passed down by your superiors?

Also wondering if this is how the other sections of the board are being moderated? If not, why is Upstate NY so different?
Old 07-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #65
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

GP, DocDave (after consultation with fellow Mods) was simply trying to remind everyone about ECCIE Guidelines #1, #3 and #4 (http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=490). They are the same in every region and in every forum.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:45 PM   #66
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
GP, DocDave (after consultation with fellow Mods) was simply trying to remind everyone about ECCIE Guidelines #1, #3 and #4 (http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=490). They are the same in every region and in every forum.
Thanks for the canned response Jack. The question still remains, why are those rules being enforced at different levels and not equally across the board?
Old 07-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #67
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

edit best I stay out

ok will put back

We want to be nicer. Why not.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #68
GP
Premium Access

Nothing wrong at all with wanting to be nicer. I would love to see it. But to have it forced down our throats just doesn't seem right. People should be led and shown into that direction by strong leaders (not necessarily just mods) who set examples (not insinuating anything). Not TOLD "to be nice" or you will get your ONE warning and then what? ban? I'm sorry, I DO NOT tolerate being threatened. Not that I was or planned on being one of the "butt-heads". I suppose I could of just continued along without saying a word about any of this, but once again I will say, I do not like being threatened. In case you haven't noticed, I do have opinions and I don't mind verbalizing them.

can you verbalize on an internet forum? LOL

This will be my last post on this subject, as I am sure by now the mods have labeled me a "hostile butt-head" and everyone knows how I feel on the subject.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #69
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Nothing wrong at all with wanting to be nicer. I would love to see it. But to have it forced down our throats just doesn't seem right.
I would love to respond to that statement, but I won't.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:05 PM   #70
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Most in Diamonds and Tuxedos and some threads in Main Discussion Forum - National can and have gotten very hot. Some of us from upstate do sometimes post there. You need to have a thicker skin in Diamonds and Tuxedos than in the area of upstate ny. I have seen out and out shit storms in other local areas of the board. No love errrr lust at all. One local area has more than its fair share of banned. But looks to be much better now.

I would NOT like to see that in upstate. As it keeps some from posting.

I like to read both areas from the main board. And have posted. But be ready for a tone I would not like to see in a local area.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:18 PM   #71
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Anyone read the infamous “Arkansas Thread”?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=67182
And people think it is bad here?
Old 07-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #72
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

That is a long read. If you check some of the threads about the thread, even longer. I was thinking another area where the banned search the board. And if named will post here. Last thing we need.

Make a new handle. Banned in a few minutes. Another new handle and post again. Many months of that.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:09 AM   #73
guest111111
Ambassador

There is a very very simple reason for all of this...
We are a community, of ladies and gentlemen who participate in this hobby to have some fun. When the board and the posting on the board, starts to become, for some, the primary purpose of this board, the quality of the information suffers. Membership also suffers because of the infighting, snakr remarks, and uncalled for attacks. When membership starts to suffer, and long time participants and LADIES no longer wish to participate, its time for us to take back the board. We have tried to not let it come to this and have tried to let members be reponsible for their own actions, that didn't work.. so guess what... here we are...
Old 07-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #74
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Hey Dave. I understand what you are saying. As you know, both of us have been here (and the former board) a long time. I have read this thread every day and knew eventually it would come to this. Today, I went back and read the thread from beginning to end and if I may, I would like to throw in my two cents. Not worth much but here goes. We have seen many many people pass through these communities, both hobbiests and providers alike. I believe everybody is here to share information and make our hobby as safe as it can be. But each of us has his or her own personality and baggage we bring to this community. Many have been here a long time and will probably stick around. Some of us fade into the back ground at various times due to many factors in our personal lives. I right now don't post much because I have a couple ladies I am enamored with and choose to spend my time with them. And the last couple times I tried to see someone new I got hosed over. But that is my perception and may not be the same experience some one else had. I believe this hobby has changed dramtically in the last few years. IMHO the ladies have become much better business people which is good in some instances. But I definitly feel that I am a "customer" now much more than I did a few years ago. I still read all the posts and comment when I feel it is constructive. Sometimes I bitch about something I don't like or about how a provider treated me but usually never out the provider or insult a person. But you know that every now and then a member comes along that is confrontational just for the sake of being confrontational or brings the "brag bag" with them as though they were in high school still. So be it. What I have noticed is that just as the fireworks on the 4th they usually come in with a bang and fade into oblivion pretty quickly. And usually when they are flaming away or blowing there own horn about thier exploits, the long timers just wait them out and like a child haveing a tantrum, when the attention is no longer available they get bored and go elswhere. I have had numerous ladies tell me they see the exact same thing in some of the guys. They come on the scene as a new provider and they can't keep up with the demand. But sooner or later a new crop of providers pop up and those guys stand in line there waiting to get in. Its the cycle of life and it is no different here than it is in the business world. Just here identities are veiled so it is easier to spout off. Let me be clear about one thing. I am not pointing the finger at anyone here because I have been guilty of these things myself. Especially when I was younger. But I would say that over time these things usually work out. And if you as a Mod have to lower the hammer. so be it. But bear in mind if we could go back into the archives of our former home, you and I both would find times we wrangled with other members or the mods because we were convinced we were right. But time has granted us experience and will do the same for others if they stick around. And if they choose not to, so be it. Sorry this is so long but it is the culmination of my thought over the life of this thread.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:08 PM   #75
Guest030911
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

As long as I have been on the boards, the ladies claim it is a hostile and the gents yell the staff caters to the ladies. This is nothing new and does not require staff intervention. It is an empty threat. The only thing that will lose users is over-moderation.

The cities do have different personalities and the tone does differ. You have members that post all over the country and they do see the difference.

The ladies are not going anywhere as a whole.

Telling us we cannot call bullshit on each other and cracking the whip is over moderation. Save it for trolls and the drama queens.

You want to know the primary purpose of the board? It is money. Eccie is by far a more commercial venture than a "hobby board" like those in the past, with maybe the exception of TER.

Save the whips for those who post maliciously, use the boards to "game the system", and the trolls. Most times, letting things run their natural course and letting the users moderate each other works better than making people afraid to post because they fear the moderators. The rules are out there; 33+ of them.

New York is no more hostile than any other area. In fact, I perceive quite the opposite. The biggest fault each cities membership exudes is a lack of hospitality to people from outside their city/region.

My joke about high school has a ring of truth to it. We talk about money and pussy. A very powerful and passionate combination to talk about. You cannot have a community without "cliques". It is a natural evolution in every community.

My suggestion is to knock off the bravado and let it flow.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women