Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60393
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41606
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35979
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2015, 05:59 PM   #61
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

That is the problem when you use that word. It maybe completely justified in period writing (Mark Twain) or discussing the word itself but most people will see it and be turned off or others will see it and disqualify your opinion because they incorrectly think you're a racist. To these people it matters not how you use it just that you used it is enough to convince them.

This is off topic though, this is about the threat of Muslim radicalism and those silent supporters who will stand by and allow them to kill others. I have nothing but praise for those very few Muslims who have taken a stand against this radical movement but they are very few. Unfortunately in the interests of self preservation of both ourselves and our civilization we have to group most Muslims as a threat until they have proven themselves otherwise. Remember, one plank of the Muslim religion is that they can lie to non-Muslims in order to get a tactical advantage over them. It is not forbidden, it is not immoral, it is recommended by the Koran.
Should we start building camps for Muslims like FDR did for the Japanese? Not yet but should we be promoting Muslims into positions of authority without a proof of loyalty or an aversion to radicalism? I don't think so. Major Hassan would not have had an opportunity to be treating soldiers in the army, nor had access to weapons, and his contact with the American muslim terrorist would have gotten him suspended. Fort Hood would not have happened and those soldiers would still be alive today. The current powers that be are quite willing to put your life on the line in their delusion that everything is good.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:02 PM   #62
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiiladii90 View Post
I really wanted to respond to this thread in a ugly negative way but then I realized that wouldn't make me better than you. I think we all can see from your thread what a (fill in the blank) you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Racist? coward? xenophobe? halfwit? Imbecile? Fucktard? Douche? Asswad?

Jeez that is a hard question ma'am.
Two more nitwits that blame the messenger. Both of you will look good in a beheading video.

No one has the right to enter this country. We can be very selective in who we admit. Unfortunately, we are not.

Why would we admit anymore people from distressed Islamic countries when they bring very little of value to the country (most are unskilled labor) and bring huge potential downside (intolerant religious radicals).

We keep on arresting illiterate and semiliterat Muslims from countries like Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, and whatever the Tsarnaev bropthers came from because of their participation in terrorist plots. What value have we gotten from any of those communities.

Say, for example, we hadn't let any Somalis into this country in the last 20 years. What would we be missing? How would we be harmed? Give examples and provide links to your sources. Extra credit if you can name a Somali who joined our military and helped fight against radical Islam - rather than the other way around.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:18 PM   #63
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Dude did you really use the Super Bowl as an example LMFAO- tell me how they could "doctor" a live game with over 50,000 plus in attendance???
Live? How do you know it was live? Were you there to see it? The reports you have are AT BEST 3rd hand reports (according to WombRaider).

"They" can easily doctor video and play it back later and tell you it is live and you believe it, right?

I mean, really, with the BEST running back in football in the backfield and the ball on the one yard line on second down with 20 second left in the game, you would have to be INSANE to pass. That would never happen in reality. So that alone is irrefutable proof that the video had to be doctored to make it look like the Patriots won.

See how this works, mope? I simply deny all the evidence that contradicts my ridiculous position by saying that it is biased and false and force you to prove that it isn't false. That cheap, false tactic is pretty much what you did to the CNN story.

Quote:
So when Obama does his SOTU - he gets slammed by Fox News and praised by MSNBC, but again you think journalist for both networks have no bias???
I never said that idiot. Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

On the other hand, if either network states that Obama entered the Congressional chamber at 7:45 PM or makes some other factual statement (e.g., he shook hands with Paul Ryan), I treat those reports as true unless proven to be false, despite the fact that I know both networks are biased.

Quote:
You still haven't address your willingness to use the "N" word freely and your insensitive use of the word "raghead"- you are a racist!!!!
I addressed it above.

And kiss my ass, Mister PC. You don't get to police my posts.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:33 PM   #64
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Say, for example, we hadn't let any Somalis into this country in the last 20 years. What would we be missing? How would we be harmed? Give examples and provide links to your sources. Extra credit if you can name a Somali who joined our military and helped fight against radical Islam - rather than the other way around.
What I do know is that if we kick you (and your KLAN brethren) OUT of this country then we will be a hundred, nay a thousand times, better off as a nation.

You and your chickenshit friends can sit and hack away on computer screens all day but if you had to quantify your contribution to the people of this country, it would probably come out in the negative, with all the hatred and fear that you morons promote. When I was in college, most of the kids studying engineering were Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Japs etc, many of them international students or with immigrant families. Same with medicine. My own family doctor is a Pakistani and I trust that man with my life. Most of our hospitals are filled with Asian, Indian doctos. How dare you say that immigrants haven't contributed to the progress of this country?

I bet all you have to your entire life is your 7000 post count on this hooker board, because it's obvious that you are too fucking stupid to do anything else. Those "rag-heads" are probably working to save the lives of millions of americans as you type away in your mom's basement shitting in a bucket and munching on doritos, you fucking dipshit.

By god, I don't think even IBMoron outshines you in ignorance and xenophobia.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 10:12 PM   #65
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
What I do know is that if we kick you (and your KLAN brethren) OUT of this country then we will be a hundred, nay a thousand times, better off as a nation.

You and your chickenshit friends can sit and hack away on computer screens all day but if you had to quantify your contribution to the people of this country, it would probably come out in the negative, with all the hatred and fear that you morons promote. When I was in college, most of the kids studying engineering were Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Japs etc, many of them international students or with immigrant families. Same with medicine. My own family doctor is a Pakistani and I trust that man with my life. Most of our hospitals are filled with Asian, Indian doctos. How dare you say that immigrants haven't contributed to the progress of this country?

I bet all you have to your entire life is your 7000 post count on this hooker board, because it's obvious that you are too fucking stupid to do anything else. Those "rag-heads" are probably working to save the lives of millions of americans as you type away in your mom's basement shitting in a bucket and munching on doritos, you fucking dipshit.

He didn't say that Asian and Indian doctors hadn't contributed to this country. He said Muslims in aggregate hadn't. Your reading comprehension is either very poor or you are willfully deceitful.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 11:20 PM   #66
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

shamegirl your daddy just got it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIM1xQm7ih0&list
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 11:33 PM   #67
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

David Burge @iowahawkblog · 17h 17 hours ago
Behold democracy: passengers aboard refugee boat vote 88-12 to toss Christians overboard to their deaths http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/17/wo...-sea.html?_r=0
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 12:13 AM   #68
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Sounds like Sha-na-na is starting to believe his own shit. Definitely signs of mental illness of him and his friends.
Old 04-19-2015, 01:03 AM   #69
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Two more nitwits that blame the messenger. Both of you will look good in a beheading video.

No one has the right to enter this country. We can be very selective in who we admit. Unfortunately, we are not.

Why would we admit anymore people from distressed Islamic countries when they bring very little of value to the country (most are unskilled labor) and bring huge potential downside (intolerant religious radicals).

We keep on arresting illiterate and semiliterat Muslims from countries like Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, and whatever the Tsarnaev bropthers came from because of their participation in terrorist plots. What value have we gotten from any of those communities.

Why do you expect something in return? When did living, working and raising a family become not enough? We don't let people in so that we won't miss something, you fucking retrograde idiot. You should recognize that you are so fucked up you've got people who are usually at each other's throats, at your throat. That's no mean feat. And shows you are a special case of stupid.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 01:04 AM   #70
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Sounds like Sha-na-na is starting to believe his own shit. Definitely signs of mental illness of him and his friends.
Mental illness? Like continually lying?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 03:19 AM   #71
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Where is that evidence? Don't have it?
Old 04-19-2015, 03:37 AM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
What I do know is that if we kick you (and your KLAN brethren) OUT of this country .....
Since that is not going to happen ... we can move on to the OP.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 03:42 AM   #73
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Where is that evidence? Don't have it?
JDIdiot, where is that (hijacked 777) evidence? Don't have it?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 03:52 AM   #74
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You and your chickenshit friends can sit and hack away on computer screens all day .........
What are you doing?

Besides being a "chickenshit" ... sitting and hacking "way on computer screen(s) all day"? Were you looking in a mirror when you said that talking to yourself, or did you see your reflection in the monitor.

"When I was in college"...... do you learn "hacking" there?

Or was that a correspondence course?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 05:00 AM   #75
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
sitting and hacking "way on computer screen(s) all day"?
Pot meet Kettle!

LLIdiot (and his 16,400+ posts) is now complaining about another poster hacking "way on computer screen(s) all day".

That's rich!

Apparently, LLIdiot wants the all day computer screen to himself!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women