Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162504
Yssup Rider60328
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41465
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35831
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2015, 10:00 AM   #61
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Says the immature jackass who puts you on "ignore" when you beat him in every argument.
Only thing you're beating is your meat...

Immature? Coming from the guy(?)who changed around my posts to make it look like I said something I didn't. Real mature, dickwad. Listen, if thinking you won makes your little dick hard as a rock for a few seconds, I'm gonna let you have that little 'win'. I got a little challenge for you. Put ME on ignore. Can't do it can you? I didn't think so.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:09 AM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Who would want to put you on ignore, UnderAverage? Your idiotic posts are funny! Seriously, your kind of stupidity is all too common, but it is still funny to see someone who is so proudly and boldly intellectually unstable.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:12 AM   #63
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Who would want to put you on ignore, UnderAverage? Your idiotic posts are funny! Seriously, your kind of stupidity is all too common, but it is still funny to see someone who is so proudly and boldly intellectually unstable.
mentally unstable. get it right at least. you are also a common stereotype. the old codger who believes in fairytales and shits his diaper twice a day at least. NURSE!
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:13 AM   #64
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
I got a little challenge for you. Put ME on ignore. Can't do it can you? I didn't think so.
Nope. Only thin-skinned, cowardly, immature, emotionally unstable, unthinking, inarticulate girly-gay libtard losers like you and shammyturd run and hide behind the "ignore" button.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:24 AM   #65
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
mentally unstable. get it right at least. you are also a common stereotype. the old codger who believes in fairytales and shits his diaper twice a day at least. NURSE!
Speaking of stereo types...I am sure that you are aware that all your opinions and arguements so far on this forum have been from left wing blogs?

We've heard all the marching orders before. All your positions a very predictable.

So much for your critical thinking..

Baaaaaaaaa or should we say "Polly want a cracker"?

BTW....Despite anyone's disagreement COG and his opinions at least they are his own and not from MSNBC. And he has also been ALOT more consistent than you. Did you also know that he is Black?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:30 AM   #66
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm black?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:47 AM   #67
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Clinton ignored Bin Laden's declaration of war against us; we ignored the first WTC bombing in 1993 and multiple attacks before 9-11.
It is a fact that when Clinton was trying to focus on Bin Laden republicans were more concerned about the color of Monica Lewinsky's dress
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:50 AM   #68
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'm black?
they don't know you have high cheek bones and are of the same tribe as elizabeth warren and ward churchill
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:50 AM   #69
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope. Only thin-skinned, cowardly, immature, emotionally unstable, unthinking, inarticulate girly-gay libtard losers like you and shammyturd run and hide behind the "ignore" button.
HAH! But I would never put you on ignore! Handing you your ass if like one of life's little pleasures for me.
He is right UC. Why would you ever put this Idiot on ignore??
Not only is he an easy dinner on these forums, everything he says is so stupid, it's almost guaranteed to make you laugh!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:55 AM   #70
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
It is a fact that when Clinton was trying to focus on Bin Laden republicans were more concerned about the color of Monica Lewinsky's dress

Hahaha... good one shammyturd. You got it backwards though - Clinton pretended to "focus on bin laden" (he lobbed a few cruise missiles at him) to distract the entire country (not just Repubs) away from Monica's blue dress...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:56 AM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fascinating observation from a dim-retard such as yourself, shamman, considering how dim-retards at that time were bellowing that the Lewinsky affair was a "personal" and not a "public" matter. Yet, you, shamman, now recognize that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's miscreant behavior was a public matter that did have a negative impact on public policy ... and there's only one person to blame for that, shamman, and he ain't no Republican.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:01 AM   #72
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Fascinating observation from a dim-retard such as yourself, shamman, considering how dim-retards at that time preached that the Lewinsky affair was a "personal" and not a "public" matter. Yet, you, shamman, now recognize that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's miscreant behavior was a public matter that did have a negative impact on public policy ... and there's only one person to blame for that, shamman, and he ain't no Republican.
Nice to see you IB Wanker. Glad you stopped by for some more ass whooping. Did you learn some good grammar from our last encounter? I sure hope you did!

I never said it should be a public affair. Quote where I said that or shut the fuck up. It is a fact, though, that the dim wits from the conservative side made the Monica Lewinsky scandal into a public affair and were obsessing over it for years. When half the country stops to examine a stain on white house slut's dress, you know we're in deep shit.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:05 AM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice to see you IB Wanker. Glad you stopped by for some more ass whooping. Did you learn some good grammar from our last encounter? I sure hope you did!

I never said it should be a public affair. Quote where I said that or shut the fuck up. It is a fact, though, that the dim wits from the conservative side made the Monica Lewinsky scandal into a public affair and were obsessing over it for years. When half the country stops to examine a stain on white house slut's dress, you know we're in deep shit.
You were already quoted (including your poor grammar) where you admitted that the Lewinsky affair negatively impacted public policy, shamman, so STFU.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:07 AM   #74
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

It's cailled "wag the dog"

It wasn't a serious attempt ..
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:40 AM   #75
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahaha... good one shammyturd. You got it backwards though - Clinton pretended to "focus on bin laden" (he lobbed a few cruise missiles at him) to distract the entire country (not just Repubs) away from Monica's blue dress...
Bullshit again Lustyturd. Watch Clinton kick the shit out of Faux news on this very issue. Faux news hilariously tried to ban this interview from youtube.

Richard Clarke, who worked as the national coordinator for security under Clinton, detailed in his book all the attempts the Clinton administration made to locate Bin Laden and stop him. This is the same man that worked under Regan and George Bush Sr., so don't even dare question his loyalty. Clarke also left the administration under the tutelage of our supreme leader George w. Bush, and he was highly critical of Bush in both his book and in front of the 911 commission. Goes to show, the man was loyal to his roots and to what he believed was right.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women