Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-11-2010, 06:22 PM   #61
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews

I have an idea guys! Let's try to have a thread in NOLA ECCIE that can last for more than a page that stays on topic AND doesn't devolve into insulting each other.

It would be a real challenge, I know, but let's give it a try. Who knows, y'all might like it! And besides, you can always still insult each other in PMs. lol
Old 02-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #62
MuffDVR
BANNED

Encounters: 2

i agree.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #63
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaMoore View Post
I have an idea guys! Let's try to have a thread in NOLA ECCIE that can last for more than a page that stays on topic AND doesn't devolve into insulting each other.

It would be a real challenge, I know, but let's give it a try. Who knows, y'all might like it! And besides, you can always still insult each other in PMs. lol
V, you took the words right out of my mouth and I was just about to say the same thing.....Maybe they'll listen up since it came from a member and not from a mod.....lol
Old 02-11-2010, 08:26 PM   #64
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDVR View Post
.... Papa GIZ is going to .... and let them keep 100% of their money!! ....ill burry you alive. Id say thats fair... so cmon Giz, put up or shut up.
Did I say one word about you?

If you would have taken time to actually read my entire post.... you would find that I actually agree with you!! If their deal with their manager , is the best thing they can do for themselves.... well, of course... they should stay there!

But PLEASE stop insulting everyone's intelligence by saying your elves keep 100% of the $$$!!! (puhleeeeze!!) The key word in your sentence was "their" money!! Even stupid-ass Ole Giz ain't quite naive enough to not know the difference!!

Look.... if your elves are happy...that's a very fine thing! They have obviously, made many a dawg happy as well! Just don't be so scared of free communication!! What could you possibly be scared of?
Old 02-11-2010, 08:43 PM   #65
BIG C
Ambassador

Can we keep this thread on topic of the "POSSIBLE MEET & GREET" or do I have to do that moderating thing and shut it down???......
Old 02-11-2010, 08:52 PM   #66
MrGiz
BANNED

That's Fine!! I agree.... allow me to repeat myself.....
Quote:
Originally posted by MrGiz:
.... Successful M&G's happen all the time.... and will continue to....
Old 02-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #67
BIG C
Ambassador

And I agree with you that these things go off without a glitch on many occasions and that one in H-town only had bad things happen because people were at the meeting doing stupid things.....There were two successful M&Gs in MS last year and I don't see why this possible one can't be just as successful.....Just remember that if you do plan on showing up, plan on showing up with the attitude of meeting some nice people and having a good time.....I know that was a crime during the days when the Puritans were in control of America.....But even in MS in this day and age one is allowed to have a social gathering....Come on over if ya have the time.....
Old 02-11-2010, 09:13 PM   #68
MuffDVR
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Did I say one word about you?

If you would have taken time to actually read my entire post.... you would find that I actually agree with you!! If their deal with their manager , is the best thing they can do for themselves.... well, of course... they should stay there!

But PLEASE stop insulting everyone's intelligence by saying your elves keep 100% of the $$$!!! (puhleeeeze!!) The key word in your sentence was "their" money!! Even stupid-ass Ole Giz ain't quite naive enough to not know the difference!!

Look.... if your elves are happy...that's a very fine thing! They have obviously, made many a dawg happy as well! Just don't be so scared of free communication!! What could you possibly be scared of?
I didnt say they keep all, i said the way u preach they should be getting all, so you are going to handle them and let them keep all,lol.

As for the M&G, why hide it, rent the penthouse at the Ritz , 4k , and do it, right downtown NOLA, as i said, acting like criminals is what gets people in trouble.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #69
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

M&G are just that, private parties. I don't see how this is acting like "criminals".
Old 02-11-2010, 09:54 PM   #70
MuffDVR
BANNED

all due respect Dilbert, and zero offense... how is it a private party with an open guestlist?
Old 02-12-2010, 09:46 AM   #71
guest051312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I believe you only get in thru private invite, usally done thru PM or email. That's how the last 2 were done.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:55 PM   #72
mskid
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Big C About This Thread

Big C:
Would you please close this thread. I opened this thread to find out who would be interested in coming to a M & G in Hattiesburg and not to argue the pros & cons of having a M&G.
Those of us who have been to other M & G already know what's involved.
I'm not interested in reading a bunch of crap to find out who is and who's not interested in coming. I will talk to the committee about how and who to invite from the New Orleans/Louisiana board.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:31 AM   #73
BIG C
Ambassador

Closed
Thread Closed