Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2020, 02:19 PM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
I mean taking the recommended precautions against infection is "hiding out" in his world. Please.
Are you referring to me?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 02:21 PM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
How would you know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
LL is a nut job. I don't even read that old man's posts .....
It bears repeating .... "How would you know?"!

Now how many "Henry's" do you have? Was that 30 or 35?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 02:31 PM   #63
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
That shoe fits a lot of them
I read a lot of stupid shit in this forum. I'm okay with that, but some people are so fucking out there that I have to put them on ignore. It's not because they offend me, it's because they are like dogs barking to me. Who the fuck likes listening to barking dogs? I know I don't because I can't understand what they are trying to convey no matter how loud they get.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 02:45 PM   #64
Jam3768
BANNED

Encounters: 36

+1.

Especially when they are the little yappy kind of dog that bites your ankles, wears a sweater and gets carried around in a purse
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 02:52 PM   #65
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Your posts are getting really silly.

Trump is even losing the elderly vote in large numbers, since the debate. His support among white males has weakened. Virtually every Demographic opposes his re-election.

The Democrats will win both houses of Congress, and the White House. Deal with it.

Many are dying
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 05:36 PM   #66
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So you believe that pretending to be sick is a "jumpstart" tactic?

You watch too much TV.

No-- its not a "jumpstart"... however, it is a great way to ensure the entire news cycle is all about Trump-- thus neutralizing Biden for a week or so.

Having said that.. at this point I believe its legit-- I can't see the doctors getting in on the game. Having said that-- you'd also think those same doctors would put a stop to him riding around in a car with others so he can wave at a crowd-- or visiting with veterans in the hospital.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 06:00 PM   #67
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Many are dying
Old people tend to die - 250,000 people per month in the once great Estados Unidos.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 08:31 PM   #68
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

No uptick in deaths, most who have died from Covid had little time left anyway! It’s not a death sentence, most people have little or no symptoms!!!
pleasurem is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 08:48 PM   #69
Jam3768
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Old people tend to die - 250,000 people per month in the once great Estados Unidos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurem View Post
No uptick in deaths, most who have died from Covid had little time left anyway! It’s not a death sentence, most people have little or no symptoms!!!
So according to the 2 of you, once you reach a certain age, your life is no longer worth living. Absolutely fucking incredible. How can you be so callous.

FYI -- there are young people who get sick and die from this too. No matter how many times your wonderful president and his hench men and women make claims to the contrary.

What color is the sky in your world?
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 11:03 PM   #70
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
A lot of you Trump lovers simply don't understand that the vast majority of Americans can't stand him. He is repulsive to most. He can forget about the millennial votes and the minority votes. He's guaranteed some old people votes who always vote Republican no matter who the candidate is but that's it. He's done. Get over it and get with reality.

Edit: By the way, the Cowboys really suck. I'm really pissed at my Dad right now for forcing me as a child to be a fan. That was child abuse. I deserved better parental guidance.
A lot of you Trump haters simply don't understand that the vast majority of American love the guy. He is real to most. He's polling higher among Hispanics and Black than any other republican candidate. Millennials who hate war should vote for the guy who is trying to end them. He was supposed to lose in 2016, everyone said it. Hillary, that great white hope for the left was unstoppable. But something happened. People outside of California came to their senses. Now we have riots, murders, attacks on police, and wild fires in California and everyone of them can be directly linked to a liberal policy. Some people will get it because events are forcing them to see the other sides point of view. You on the other hand....you're just lost.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 11:25 PM   #71
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I'm a millennial, and I support H I M.

I think H E has a lot of supporters. H E could still lose the election, but I don't think the "vast majority" of people hate H I M.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 11:30 PM   #72
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You on the other hand....you're just lost.
No grandpa. Trust me, I'll be just fine in my life no matter which one of these inept bozos is elected president. I'm just smart enough to not champion either one of those old dumb clowns like you Trump lovers do with him. Trump is a fool and Biden is a fool. In November, the American people will decide the lesser evil of the two unfit for office geezers. Thanks for your concern though.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 11:37 PM   #73
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Here's how I look at .... I was able to survive Obaminable for eight years .... so I can survive Kumola for four.

Can I "deal with it"? According to those two LoonATicks .... Bitten and Kumola .... my Social Security will double, I'll get lots of free shit, and I will still get to see the physicians I've been seeing for the past 10 years. And I won't have to pay any taxes!

They can't confiscate my weapons and cash stash .... cuz they don't have a clue where to look. And since I'm not gay the MuslimSisters of Kumola won't be coming after me .... to toss me off the roof of the local Abortion Clinic ... aka Liberal Birth Control Headquarters!

Now my grandkids .... that's another story. But I'll be able to tell them truthfully ....

"I didn't vote for those FruitCakes!" What are you going to say to yours? (Do you have any?)

BTW: You use the term "Democrats" too loosely. I'm a "Democrat" and always have been. Like John Connally and a bunch of others concluded ... the "Democratic Party" is in name only! Each year it becomes more and more difficult to be a "Democrat" ....

... let me tell you a little secret ..... Trump is a "Democrat"! Ask Schumer!
Those sentiments are not yours alone. Liberals have hijacked the Democratic Party and turned it into a lynch mob instead of a political party.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 12:26 AM   #74
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

BIG BOOOWWWSSS!!!
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 06:26 AM   #75
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
A lot of you Trump haters simply don't understand that the vast majority of American love the guy. He is real to most. He's polling higher among Hispanics and Black than any other republican candidate. Millennials who hate war should vote for the guy who is trying to end them. He was supposed to lose in 2016, everyone said it. Hillary, that great white hope for the left was unstoppable. But something happened. People outside of California came to their senses. Now we have riots, murders, attacks on police, and wild fires in California and everyone of them can be directly linked to a liberal policy. Some people will get it because events are forcing them to see the other sides point of view. You on the other hand....you're just lost.
No, the "vast majority of Americans" do not love Trump. That is why his approval rating is under water. Even in 2016's victory, many voted against Clinton rather than for Trump.

At the national level Trump is polling at an average of -7%. Trump was -3% on election day 2016. One poll by a very reputable company has Trump -14%. 29 days until the election. Trump is hospitalized. Quarantined for about 2 weeks unless he disrespects the rules. The next 4 weeks will be interesting.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women