Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35938
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2015, 07:37 PM   #61
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
ROFL.. you go off the rails and call others cunt-nugget? Absolutely hilarious. Do you know what the PISS CHRIST art exhibit was dick breath?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5317545.html

Look it up. And then you quote "one of their speaker"?? WHO'S SPEAKER cum gobbler?

"The attention "Piss Christ" received continued well after the 1989 show. In 2011, protesters in France attacked and destroyed a print of the "blasphemous" work when it went on display in Avignon on Palm Sunday. And in 2012, the Catholic League got all hot and bothered about a retrospective of Serrano's career that featured the submerged Jesus photograph." quoting from PuffHo so you can't whine about it being a "right wing source"

So.. if those folks holding the Muhammad Cartoon are "to blame" for inciting the attack.. then.. was the artist/museum that displayed the offensive picture to blame for the attack and destruction of the offensive picture?

Tell us dipshit.. We'll all be fascinated to hear you back peddle on this.

God. you really are a cunt nugget.

So you're saying that an art exhibition from 1989 was actually what you were using to substantiate your argument? Excuse me for giving you the benefit of the doubt and thinking you actually had a "point" to your argument.

Here's what I thought your "visceral", "intuitive" point was. After all you've been babbling about it in every thread from here to the dark side of the moon.

Quote:
Did you air the same objections when there was the "anti-free speech" meeting by Muslim groups held in the SAME ROOM of the SAME FACILITY in Garland Texas to promote stifling people from exercising free speech? http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/moh...test-shooting/

Ohh.. right, I forgot.. its okay if Muslims agitate and attack and shoot up someplace.. its only Americans that must be shut down and prevented from exercising Free Speech that might offend?

And somehow, I'm the one who's "going off the rails"......right.

The only crime I'm guilty of is thinking you're smarter than you actually are. Shoulda known. You're just another piss-bucket
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 07:37 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I didn't label it shit, jackass. And to say that it was favorably received by christians is to be a fucking liar. Of course that's not new territory for you, you dusty bukakke jizz beard... errr IB.
It was "popularly received" by your ilk who think such repugnant filth is "mysterious and beautiful", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; not those you demonstrably enjoy making fun of, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 07:37 PM   #63
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
How are they NOT the same goddamn thing? In BOTH cases, you have "free speech" advocates claiming a right to do things that religious members find objectionable and both result in "violence".

But you only blame this anti-Muslim event, but not the anti-Christian event.

Why is that?
This is a perfect example of you arguing with yourself and putting shit in my mouth. I haven't said ONE goddamn word about the anti-christian piss thing. not ONE. And here you come, putting words in my goddamn mouth. I actually said that both parties in each instance knew that what they were doing could cause trouble.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 07:39 PM   #64
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It was "popularly received" by your ilk who think such repugnant filth is "mysterious and beautiful", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; not those you demonstrably enjoy making fun of, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Keep lying, chickenshit. I didn't popularly receive shit. Your problem is thinking that everyone is the same because they have a certain letter by their name.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:40 PM   #65
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
And yet you and Woody and Shanny can't refute anything I post.. just spew name calling as per normal here.

Too Fucking Funny. Its why I come here.. to watch you all make jackasses of yourself. Like Shan confused the Piss Christ exhibit with the "Pro Islam" convention held in the same facility earlier... too stupid to know what you are saying.

But hey.. keep it up, its entertaining to watch you folks self-destruct like you do.

You know why I come here?

It's to watch dunces like you pretend to have opinions worth a damn. You'd need half a wit to become less than a half-wit.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 07:40 PM   #66
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep lying, chickenshit. I didn't popularly receive shit. Your problem is thinking that everyone is the same because they have a certain letter by their name.
Your profane advocacy against Christians makes it quite clear you would have no problems with Serrano's work, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:43 PM   #67
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
This is a perfect example of you arguing with yourself and putting shit in my mouth. I haven't said ONE goddamn word about the anti-christian piss thing. not ONE. And here you come, putting words in my goddamn mouth. I actually said that both parties in each instance knew that what they were doing could cause trouble.
Jesus FUCKING CHRIST!!! LEARN TO FUCKING READ DIPSHIT!!!

I never claimed you said anything about Piss Christ. You said "You don't think that doing something you KNOW will offend others and yet you still do it isn't inciting lawless behavior? "

And I asked if the EXACT SAME THING held true for the Piss Christ exhibit and response?

Do you FUCKING COMPREHEND NOW dick breath? God I'm sitting here holding my sides laughing so hard at you complete and total CLUELESSNESS, not knowing what the fuck you are talking about.

Tell me, is this a natural talent.. or something you've had to practice and learn over the years?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 07:43 PM   #68
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're profane advocacy against Christians makes it quite clear you would have no problems with Serrano's work, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I'm against religion, in all forms, dim bulb. Just because I don't advocate religion, doesn't mean I would enjoy a crucifix in a jar of piss. I can be ambivalent, or is that too much nuance for your tiny brain to process? You've fallen victim to the disease that seems to be spreading around here. If someone is 'this', then they must by extension be 'this'. It's such a simplistic way of thinking.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:44 PM   #69
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

You know why I come here?

It's to watch dunces like you pretend to have opinions worth a damn. You'd need half a wit to become less than a half-wit.
And you need about 3 asses to become a half ass. Ok.. now that we've both done the "school yard" name calling thing.. got anything actually worth a damn to say?

Old 05-04-2015, 07:47 PM   #70
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
How are they NOT the same goddamn thing? In BOTH cases, you have "free speech" advocates claiming a right to do things that religious members find objectionable and both result in "violence".

But you only blame this anti-Muslim event, but not the anti-Christian event.

Why is that?
Quote:
Jesus FUCKING CHRIST!!! LEARN TO FUCKING READ DIPSHIT!!!

I never claimed you said anything about Piss Christ. You said "You don't think that doing something you KNOW will offend others and yet you still do it isn't inciting lawless behavior? "

And I asked if the EXACT SAME THING held true for the Piss Christ exhibit and response?

Do you FUCKING COMPREHEND NOW dick breath? God I'm sitting here holding my sides laughing so hard at you complete and total CLUELESSNESS, not knowing what the fuck you are talking about.

Tell me, is this a natural talent.. or something you've had to practice and learn over the years?
There's the proof. At that point, I'd said nothing about the piss christ. Nothing. And yet you assumed my response for me. I don't have a problem comprehending well-written prose, but no one would ever accuse you of that.

Why does one thing have to be true for another thing? Why this need to equate both things. Christians were absolutely enraged by piss christ. Muslims get enraged about depictions of the prophet. So what?
Old 05-04-2015, 07:47 PM   #71
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
I posted a link that showed you were a fucking liar and suddenly you disappeared. Keep bullshitting, motherfucker.
ROFL.. Sorry to disappoint.. but unlike you.. I actually go to work and spend time away from here. I'm sure you can keep yourself occupied for hours jerking off waiting for me to return.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:47 PM   #72
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
And you need about 3 asses to become a half ass. Ok.. now that we've both done the "school yard" name calling thing.. got anything actually worth a damn to say?

I really hope that avatar isn't your wife... jeebus crabst
Old 05-04-2015, 07:50 PM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your profane denigration of Christians surpasses Serrano's denigrating work, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
I'm against religion, in all forms, dim bulb. Just because I don't advocate religion, doesn't mean I would enjoy a crucifix in a jar of piss. I can be ambivalent, or is that too much nuance for your tiny brain to process? You've fallen victim to the disease that seems to be spreading around here. If someone is 'this', then they must by extension be 'this'. It's such a simplistic way of thinking.
You're "that" because you've demonstrated you are "that", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:52 PM   #74
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your profane denigration of Christians surpasses Serrano's denigrating work, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You're "that" because you've demonstrated you are "that", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
How so? Your denigration of gays has shown you to be a cunt. So what?
Old 05-04-2015, 07:53 PM   #75
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
Why does one thing have to be true for another thing? Why this need to equate both things. Christians were absolutely enraged by piss christ. Muslims get enraged about depictions of the prophet. So what?
"Christians were absolutely enraged by piss Christ."

So..was the museum that put the display on "at fault" for provoking a reaction they knew could be violent? Yes or No? If "Draw Mohammed" was at fault.. then the Museum must be at fault too.. right?

Ohh..and by the way. Do you know how many died in the "violent" reaction to Piss Christ? Because I have the body count for "Draw Mohammed".. 2 dickwad wanna be jihadists from Arizona that are now learning if the claim of virgins is correct or not.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women