Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #61
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

The picture is a response to the contrast on each respective parties biggest speaker in their convention. I don't think RNC had any former presidents at their convention at all did they? That's too bad they didn't let Bush speak.

Reading is fundamental ekim, take another look over the pic, read the text, then get back to me in the morning.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #62
CJ7
Valued Poster

Bush, speak ... ???

riiiiiiiiiiiight ...

snort~
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
yup, and that lying sex offender waxed the ass of the entire GOP in 48 minutes ..

speaks volumes for the rightwingers doesnt it?

the right cant defeat anything Clinton said about their ill advised governing parctices so they bring up a blowjob and ride it for all its worth ...

another sign of their overall worth as a governing body ...
Check the Factcheck article Skylar cited, CBJ7. It quite clearly states Slick Willie "exaggerated" and "overstated" on multiple occasions; one person's exaggeration is another person's lie, dumbass. Slick Willie is an inveterate liar, and only Kool Aid drinking fools like you worshipfully listened to him or Odumbo. So your assertion that he "swayed the masses" is entirely an illusion stemming from one of your Kool Aid induced hallucinations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
No one has ever proven that Monica was not the one who both initiated the affair and simply thought it would be cool to blow the President.
It doesn't matter who initiated contact, moron. It is against federal regulations for a supervisor to have a sexual liaison with one of his/her subordinates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
snort~
Shit!!! What a surprise!!! One would have guessed you were getting your Kool Aid fix intravenously.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #64
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You're not allowed to speculate on anybody's medical condition here on ECCIE. Especially Blondie's! I hear he's doing a new one, "The Good. The Bad. And the Incredibly Gullible!" At least he blinked, unlike Chuck Norris AND his gnome of a wife!

Clinton got blown at work. And he didn't pay for it. Unlike us. You boys is pussies!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're not allowed to speculate on anybody's medical condition here on ECCIE. Especially Blondie's! I hear he's doing a new one, "The Good. The Bad. And the Incredibly Gullible!" At least he blinked, unlike Chuck Norris AND his gnome of a wife!

Clinton got blown at work. And he didn't pay for it. Unlike us. You boys is pussies!
Yssup, you "is" incredibly incoherent. BTW, there is no need to speculate: CBJ7 is flying delusionally high on Odumbo's Kool Aid.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #66
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation English Version

I wonder if anyone could provide an English version to what just happened.

. . . Let's nail them!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #67
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yssup, you "is" incredibly incoherent. BTW, there is no need to speculate: CBJ7 is flying delusionally high on Odumbo's Kool Aid.
Just imagine how hard CJ is going to crash when Odumbo gets his ass whooped.
He may never post again.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #68
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Yep, and then lied about it while under oath. That is perjury and a person can assume that anthing that comes out of his mouth is a lie.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:00 AM   #69
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

"by the way, Clinton was factchecked and was found pretty much flawlless" by CJ (fact checked is two words and flawless*snick)

Not so fast CJ http://www.usatoday.com/USCP/PNI/Nat...ck-96_ST_U.htm appears that USA Today disagrees with you.

by the way it wasn't the blow job, it was the lying about it under oath and dragging the country through that crap because he didn't have the balls to tell the truth to Hillary.

By the way, it was sexual harassment because of the inequity of power. The funny thing is the first thing that Clinton signed in 1993 was a law that allowed a woman to show a pattern of behavior and not direct harassment. This is what Paula Jones used to go after Clinton.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:24 AM   #70
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
by the way it wasn't the blow job, it was the lying about it under oath
Exactly! When the supreme, executive officer of the United States -- the person charged with enforcing this nation's laws -- perjurers himself and conspires to obstruct justice for a citizen of the United States, he is a criminal. These bastards who want to perpetuate this lie about Slick Willie being persecuted over a blow job need to be continuously exposed for the miserable liars they are and to strike down the lie they seek to spread.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:45 AM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Slick Willie gets a Pinocchio

Bill Clinton’s claim about Democrats spurring job growth

Posted by Glenn Kessler at 04:00 PM ET, 09/06/2012

"The Pinocchio Test

"We considered giving this our “true but false” label but instead settled on One Pinocchio. For readers unfamiliar with our rating scale, a single Pinocchio does not represent an outright falsehood but more a selective telling of the truth. In this case, the numbers add up, but they are used to reach a conclusion that doesn’t tell you much about how either political party has managed the economy in the past — or would in the future."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/bill-clintons-claim-about-democrats-spurring-job-growth/2012/09/06/9dec4164-f858-11e1-8b93-c4f4ab1c8d13_blog.html

Fact check: Clinton's claims are a stretch

By Tom Raum, Associated Press

CLINTON: "For the last two years, health care spending has grown under 4 percent, for the first time in 50 years. So, are we all better off because President Obama fought for it and passed it? You bet we are."

THE FACTS: That's wishful thinking at best. The nation's total health care tab has been growing at historically low rates, but most experts attribute that to continued uncertainty over the economy, not to Obama's health care law.

CLINTON: "I know many Americans are still angry and frustrated with the economy. … I experienced the same thing in 1994 and early 1995. Our policies were working but most people didn't feel it yet. By 1996, the economy was roaring, halfway through the longest peacetime expansion in American history."

THE FACTS: Clinton is counting on voters to recall the 1990s wistfully and to cast a vote for Obama in hopes of replicating those days in a second term. But Clinton leaves out the abrupt downward turn the economy took near the end of his own second term and the role his policies played in the setting the stage for the historic financial meltdown of 2008. . .

Also, as president, Clinton supported the 1999 repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act, a law dating back to the Great Depression that separated banking from high-risk financial speculation. Robert Rubin, who had been Clinton's first treasury secretary, helped broker the final deal on Capitol Hill that enabled the repeal legislation to pass. Some financial historians say the repeal of the law paved the way for banks to invest in risky investments like mortgage-backed securities and collateralized debt obligations that played a role in the 2008 financial meltdown.

http://www.usatoday.com/USCP/PNI/Nation/World/2012-09-07-CVNDemocratsFactCheck-96_ST_U.htm
Old 09-08-2012, 01:19 AM   #72
CJ7
Valued Poster

factcheck.org

one word JD ... youre a fine example correcting someone ... maybe I wont let your junior cllege education syntax slide as much as I have in the past ..

http://factcheck.org/2012/09/our-clinton-nightmare/
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:21 AM   #73
joe bloe
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;3164402]"by the way, Clinton was factchecked and was found pretty much flawlless" by CJ (fact checked is two words and flawless*snick)

Not so fast CJ http://www.usatoday.com/USCP/PNI/Nat...ck-96_ST_U.htm appears that USA Today disagrees with you.

by the way it wasn't the blow job, it was the lying about it under oath and dragging the country through that crap because he didn't have the balls to tell the truth to Hillary.

By the way, it was sexual harassment because of the inequity of power. The funny thing is the first thing that Clinton signed in 1993 was a law that allowed a woman to show a pattern of behavior and not direct harassment. This is what Paula Jones used to go after Clinton.[/QUOTE]

Hoisted by his own petard!
Old 09-08-2012, 07:31 AM   #74
CJ7
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=joe bloe;3164836]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
"by the way, Clinton was factchecked and was found pretty much flawlless" by CJ (fact checked is two words and flawless*snick)

By the way, it was sexual harassment because of the inequity of power. The funny thing is the first thing that Clinton signed in 1993 was a law that allowed a woman to show a pattern of behavior and not direct harassment. This is what Paula Jones used to go after Clinton.[/QUOTE]

Hoisted by his own petard!

yes JD was wasnt he.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:43 AM   #75
joe bloe
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=CJ7;3164882]
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post

yes JD was wasnt he.
No.