Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-18-2011, 09:13 PM   #61
All4U
BANNED

Default There Was a Second

Warning Beware Of The Bubba.

Provider profile not found.
Imagine that
What part of move back on topic did you not understand? **edit out smart ass remark** Bubba3452
Old 07-19-2011, 02:38 AM   #62
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Mods, Can u hear me now?
Old 07-19-2011, 06:23 AM   #63
billw1032
Premium Access

Either I'm too slow (probably) or threads get closed too soon. By the time I figure out what to say many are closed. Of course, when they're still open my posts seem to be thread-killers anyway. After I post almost no one wants to discuss anymore and the thread falls off the first page. Something I said? After this post, I suppose this thread will be about done...
Old 07-19-2011, 06:38 AM   #64
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I was disappointed sixxbach's thread calling out Becky for unjustly banning him from chat was closed.

I had a great response all typed up and the evil chica chaser closed it.

I have heard that having a micronubbin penis leads to problems dealing with authority.

So sixx, is it really your tiny little cock that makes you a bitcher and whiner?

I am serious now, We all had lots of fun insulting each other. Time to stop. I let it get out of hand & for that i am sorry. This is not the spider room. Stay on topic of closing threads or I will haveto do my evil mod stuff. Thanks Bubba3452
Old 07-19-2011, 07:34 AM   #65
All4U
BANNED

sixxes top 14
Enough of the slams....edited by surfindick
you can update your point total now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg six.JPG (35.4 KB, 214 views)
Old 07-19-2011, 08:48 AM   #66
surfindick
Account Disabled

Enough of the personal insults...let it go now!
Old 07-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #67
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sixx why are you coming to dallas coed stirring up shit? you dont live here and never visit... take that crap back to austin!

What do the 3 posts obove this say? No more insults, stay on topic.Bubba3452
Old 07-19-2011, 01:07 PM   #68
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
sixx why are you coming to dallas coed stirring up shit? you dont live here and never visit... take that crap back to austin!

What do the 3 posts obove this say? No more insults, stay on topic.Bubba3452
Hun, how do you know that for sure? I go there for sports but with civie friends.

I can post anywhere I want. Am I correct or not mods?

And this is not stirring anything up. It is a simple question to something I noticed. I would do the same if that was happening in Austin regardless of me knowing the mods. They know that too!

Like bubba said, please stay on topic...

sixx
Old 07-19-2011, 01:22 PM   #69
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

if you want to bolster you argument sixxbach, how about posting some links several threads you feel were closed too soon (besides the tony gambino one). i don't read every thread on here, but i have not noticed an epidemic of this happening. on a board with this much activity, it will surely happen in some people's opinion, but i honestly cannot recall a single thread where i thought to myself the mods jumped the gun and closed it too early. or maybe i just don't take this board seriously enough!

how's that for keeping it on track? give us some good examples and maybe bubba can elaborate on why they were closed.

JPdM
Old 07-19-2011, 01:47 PM   #70
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Hypotheticals seem to help people prove or disprove a point. So here's a hypothetical, sixx. Your job is to let me know if this thread should be closed or left open for discussion:

Let's say I started a thread titled "Reasons people pay for sex". Here's the body of the thread:

"I often wonder what brings people into the hobby. There's obviously different reasons, and different personalities. My personal reason is that I'm pretty much a sex addict, and no matter how much I'm getting in a relationship, it simply is never enough. I enjoy the no strings aspect, where I don't feel guilty about lying to a woman about why I'm there.

I also see many guys post about being in frigid marriages, or being at an age where it's just not feasible to go out and pick up hot young women.

Others talk about about having physical ailments or deformities that have made it hard to meet women.

And then, there's guys like [remember, strictly hypothetical] sixback#2, who are just such monumental pricks, it's hard to imagine them having any friends, much less meeting a woman that would spend 5 minutes with him without hundred dollar bills being dispensed. You almost wonder if these women charge him extra, in order to pay for the day at the spa they need afterwards just to feel human again".

Now, sixxbach, I don't believe I broke any rules there. Is that a good, worthwhile thread, or a thinly veiled personal attack hiding behind the 5th grade mentality of "I'm not touching him, I'm not touching him!"

Or, to be more topical, should it theoretically be closed or left open?

I would say it a thinly veiled attack on sixx and not on topic Bubba3452
Old 07-19-2011, 03:03 PM   #71
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Hypotheticals seem to help people prove or disprove a point. So here's a hypothetical, sixx. Your job is to let me know if this thread should be closed or left open for discussion:

Let's say I started a thread titled "Reasons people pay for sex". Here's the body of the thread:

"I often wonder what brings people into the hobby. There's obviously different reasons, and different personalities. My personal reason is that I'm pretty much a sex addict, and no matter how much I'm getting in a relationship, it simply is never enough. I enjoy the no strings aspect, where I don't feel guilty about lying to a woman about why I'm there.

I also see many guys post about being in frigid marriages, or being at an age where it's just not feasible to go out and pick up hot young women.

Others talk about about having physical ailments or deformities that have made it hard to meet women.

And then, there's guys like [remember, strictly hypothetical] sixback#2, who are just such monumental pricks, it's hard to imagine them having any friends, much less meeting a woman that would spend 5 minutes with him without hundred dollar bills being dispensed. You almost wonder if these women charge him extra, in order to pay for the day at the spa they need afterwards just to feel human again".

Now, sixxbach, I don't believe I broke any rules there. Is that a good, worthwhile thread, or a thinly veiled personal attack hiding behind the 5th grade mentality of "I'm not touching him, I'm not touching him!"

Or, to be more topical, should it theoretically be closed or left open?
Sure, its an attack but should be left open. If moderated, any of the mods can send a quick warning PM ( I know how quick it is to do) to that offending member with the verbal attack. The member now knows that another remark may warrant points, etc. Bubba did this without closing the thread. Good call.

I could care less what anyone says about me on this board. Goodness knows, that if anyone found out about our secret hobby lives, imagine the names we would be called lol

I just found it funny how some got all personal for me simply bringing up a topic, that by looking at the thread view count, is popular for the time being. Keeping a thread open is the best thing to do IMO......\

Thanks bubbba, I knew exactly what he was doing. No worries, since when have I cared what anyone has said? If I did, I would not post and just lurk lol Besides, coming from someone else who pays for pussy, how could I be truly offended lol

sixx
Old 07-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #72
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

Epic. I forgot how fun Dallas threads were.

I have nothing of value to add, just showed up at the end of the party. ^_^
Old 07-19-2011, 05:03 PM   #73
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred_robin View Post
Epic. I forgot how fun Dallas threads were.

I have nothing of value to add, just showed up at the end of the party. ^_^

This is what happens when I post anywhere lol

I am one to inform and entertain.. you only go once in this world....

so robin, what do u think about the topic?

sixx
Old 07-19-2011, 05:09 PM   #74
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Don't get too excited sixx, the penis size thread has quite a few more views for the same number of posts.

There might be a pun there too, but alas Surf and Bubba said be nice haha.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #75
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Don't get too excited sixx, the penis size thread has quite a few more views for the same number of posts.

There might be a pun there too, but alas Surf and Bubba said be nice haha.

ahahah no worries Bolt, I don't care about any of that. It was posted I weighed 400 lbs and had a two inch cock a couple of months ago. a couple of weeks ago, it was reported I have a 4 inch cock and weigh 300. I think by the end of the year those reports are going to be I weigh 200 and a 6 inch cock lol if that really came from a provider and told a hobbyist, who should be making fun of who? she is the one sucking my cock and swallowing my jizz.... just saying

back on topic....

sixx
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women