Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60600
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48546
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42157
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36527
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-08-2011, 07:50 AM   #61
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Our hobby community is big enough to handle multiple social gatherings. Whispers' GC luncheons/dinners work for some, CK's socials work for some, and there have been other smaller gatherings that work for some. Sometimes those interests overlap, sometimes not.

If you're interested in hanging out with like-minded guys and girls, don't feel obligated to make it work for everyone. PM them, chat among yourselves, try something out, report back. Go out for drinks at a bar, catch an Express game, go listen to some live music. If you aren't interested, don't participate...

z
Old 04-08-2011, 07:52 AM   #62
DRorchia
Valued Poster

@TxToast-Sorry if you feel that I've "only added noise" or that I ignored your post. Maybe I didn't articulate my response well. As I stated several times here, my ONLY reason for putting forth the idea of a get together/social was to perhaps find a way to smooth over some of the bashing that had been going on amongst the various people. If you feel that this is "not about that or any other BBS" then you're certainly entitled to your opinion. Never was it my intention to have some kind of "mega-social" or to put anyone at risk.
Obviously there are some people here who thought that was an o.k. idea.
You have now posted two responses as to why you think it's a bad idea. After your first response, some people still expressed an interest in such an idea as I put forward. I'm sure people will read your address to everyone here and take what you've said into consideration. Personally, since you WILL put on a party this summer or the next, I wish you much success and hope they turn out as well as your socials did in PHX. I was also sincere when I stated that I think Whispers SC events are great fun and I certainly enjoyed the one I attended.
I recognize your right, Whispers right and anyone else's to view me as a risk because of my unproven status.
As I've stated though, in the end, it's up to individuals to make up their own mind. If I allow myself to be "vetted" it's with the providers of my choosing, not fellow hobbyists. With all due respect, that's simply a choice I make. Call it "noise", "BBS, or whatever else but unless ECCIE has a rule change I'm not aware of, that's the way I choose to participate here and will continue to do so.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:53 AM   #63
DRorchia
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
Our hobby community is big enough to handle multiple social gatherings. Whispers' GC luncheons/dinners work for some, CK's socials work for some, and there have been other smaller gatherings that work for some. Sometimes those interests overlap, sometimes not.

If you're interested in hanging out with like-minded guys and girls, don't feel obligated to make it work for everyone. PM them, chat among yourselves, try something out, report back. Go out for drinks at a bar, catch an Express game, go listen to some live music. If you aren't interested, don't participate...

z
Agreed and I will heed your advice!
Old 04-08-2011, 08:03 AM   #64
TxToast
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Again you seem to miss the point entirely. The issue isn't a "social", in fact there are plenty of them already. It's how the knowledge is distributed and to who. We need look no further then Kelli and Natalies issues when they chose to publicize their recent social here. Going further a lot of guys who appear to be at odds on the various boards get along very well in person.

While i'd have no issue "shooting the @#$%" with Yssup or anyone else I occasionally tussle with I would not do so in a setting that I didn't trust. so if the social blindly lets people who are not well vetted attend then most of us will simply pass. So the answer to the question is as follows. There are socials, they are actually relatively well attended but they are not for public knowledge. The better the social the more discreet it will be...
Old 04-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #65
Pflugerbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

DT, you are going on ad nauseum. Since you are ignoring every single bit of advice just go on and do it and quit talking incessantly about it.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:24 AM   #66
The Sexy Stud
BANNED

Me and Kinky Kelly can provide the entertainment!
Old 04-08-2011, 08:26 AM   #67
DRorchia
Valued Poster

Hey PB, not sure what your issue is. Check my response to ztonk's post. Two posters made some insinuations and I answered them. Again, as it's been stated "ad nauseum", if you find this post frustrating or not to your liking, simply ignore it. Seems easy enough. Have a good weekend.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:28 AM   #68
DRorchia
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxToast View Post
Again you seem to miss the point entirely. The issue isn't a "social", in fact there are plenty of them already. It's how the knowledge is distributed and to who. We need look no further then Kelli and Natalies issues when they chose to publicize their recent social here. Going further a lot of guys who appear to be at odds on the various boards get along very well in person.

While i'd have no issue "shooting the @#$%" with Yssup or anyone else I occasionally tussle with I would not do so in a setting that I didn't trust. so if the social blindly lets people who are not well vetted attend then most of us will simply pass. So the answer to the question is as follows. There are socials, they are actually relatively well attended but they are not for public knowledge. The better the social the more discreet it will be...
Understood. Thank you!
Old 04-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #69
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

On the other hand, if you're just looking to gather a few people, it can be done fairly easily. There were some pool hall gatherings a few months back without much vetting done, but those were in public settings with no expectations of who would be there.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:22 PM   #70
DRorchia
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
On the other hand, if you're just looking to gather a few people, it can be done fairly easily. There were some pool hall gatherings a few months back without much vetting done, but those were in public settings with no expectations of who would be there.
Thanks Rand Al'Thor. I probably should have never used the word "social" or titled the thread that in what I was trying to get across. What you're talking about is kind of what I had in mind and I lacked the ability to express that properly. That's why I couldn't understand why people were getting so upset over this issue. Surely a few people playing pool or having a drink at a bar while patching up some of the hard feelings that had occurred on the board couldn't be a bad thing. That was my mindset but as I said, I probably just didn't get that across in all the back and forth. Thanks.

With that Mods, let's close this thread. It has most definitely run it's course.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:28 PM   #71
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Thread closed at OP request.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women