Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2017, 11:55 AM   #61
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL
You guys

Correction, name of the song is
They Don't Care About Us
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 12:21 PM   #62
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Please stop Italia. You're turning me on with all these refreshing intellectual opinions. It's like I came already and you're still riding...I cant handle it... OMG I Love It!!!! hahahhaha

ok seriously speaking of Dirty Diana check out this collab with MJ. Diana Ross was a little freak... got some ass on her too LOL

* Royal Curtsey *
Thank You My Lord
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 12:43 PM   #63
MASTODON
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I still think he was innocent of everything except boundaries. My childhood was amazing. I can't imagine not having had it. He had the whole world but he still didn't have that. Pedophiles are vile creatures. MJ seemed to legit care about people and making the world a better place. Doesn't fit the m.o. of a predator, sorry.
MASTODON is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 01:54 PM   #64
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

Sick twisted bastard got what he deserved at the end...
GiovaniDosSantos is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 02:21 PM   #65
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

hey idiot what kind of ending do you think you are gonna have? we're all gonna die..ok stupid son of a bitch?

yall morons don't have a clue you're probably one of those wacked out Catholic religious freaks...fucking hypocrites
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 03:34 PM   #66
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Are you sure MJ did not rub your pee pee?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 03:38 PM   #67
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Only Sista would idolize a white pedophile.

bleached white but close enough.

bahahaaa

hey sissy how much ya think yer negro spent to get rid of that African nose?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 04:04 PM   #68
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's my thread so I can make it about whatever comparison I want.
YOU don't tell ME (or anybody else) what to post. Once you start a thread, it's not yours anymore. Now if you used respect and axed people to please stay on topic or whatever crap your empty mind thinks you deserve by being thread starter, then try that.. Up yours! Feel free to put me ignore, and run and tell a moderator that you don't like what Dear John had to say. You're nothing but a little punk ass racist beotch, so get over yourself.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 04:09 PM   #69
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

One thing is for certain like death and taxes...none you of yahoos is kicking my ass in the streets or a octagon...yall keyboard pussies is all you are.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:14 PM   #70
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
One thing is for certain like death and taxes...none you of yahoos is kicking my ass in the streets or a octagon...yall keyboard pussies is all you are.
Keyboard tough!! Brought to you by shit stain..........
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 04:24 PM   #71
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

He will never know how bad his ass is already kicked.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 04:39 PM   #72
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
He will never know how bad his ass is already kicked.
You would be right my friend. I feel sorry for the poor bastard
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 04:58 PM   #73
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTODON View Post
I still think he was innocent of everything except boundaries. My childhood was amazing. I can't imagine not having had it. He had the whole world but he still didn't have that. Pedophiles are vile creatures. MJ seemed to legit care about people and making the world a better place. Doesn't fit the m.o. of a predator, sorry.
+100

He didnt know boundaries as it related to human interaction... what we see as inappropriate like the kind of sleep-overs he was having he didnt see that. He was on another level in terms of human interactions and it was all innocent. Unlike these hillbilly posters judging me I have the uncanny ability to see things from all perspectives. From a poor person to rich person, to an evil and good person perspective as well. MJ was a freak to normal people but the lack of a childhood coupled with the human worship he recieved is an out of body experience. Man I could only imagine how it would bend my mind if I literally had millions and millions of people on every continent worshipping me as if I was a God. I can see coupled with his upbringing how he would not think like a normal person...

As a grown man he was climbing trees, playing with monkey's, playing with rats, having sleep overs, eating next to nothing like a baby, sleeping in hyperbolic chambers, altering his skin and hair, doing every weird shit you can think of under the sun. He literally went to court in his Captain Crunch pajamas...he was at the court house dancing on top of his limo...

MJ was also in my opinion A-sexual...meaning he didnt have sex at all...he wasnt gay nor was he straight. He married Elvis's daughter Lisa Marie as a PR stunt. He never had sex with her or Brooke Shields... his kids were artificially inseminated...and even then he didnt jerk himself off...that guy probably had surgery to have his semen extracted for the insemination...

Point is he was a freak... he was abnormal according to normal people but he was genuine on a scale that most people simply cannot comprehend. Did he know right from wrong of course he did but he didnt fit the profile of a pedo. Two sets of parents realized oh look this is abnormal lets get paid and so they forced this lie because of course most "normal" people would agree its strange and inappropriate to have sleep overs like this.

None of us would ever do it but then none of us was gifted with such a genuine heart and other worldly talent such as MJ. I will always believe in his innocence...you cannot make such timeless music and be a pedo..its literally one or the other...the only people to get away with such wickedness are those cloaking themselves in religion.

MJ did none of that. He was a rare treat for humanity.
Old 12-28-2017, 05:16 PM   #74
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

shut tha fuck up
GiovaniDosSantos is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 05:18 PM   #75
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
+100

He didnt know boundaries as it related to human interaction... what we see as inappropriate like the kind of sleep-overs he was having he didnt see that. He was on another level in terms of human interactions and it was all innocent. Unlike these hillbilly posters judging me I have the uncanny ability to see things from all perspectives. From a poor person to rich person, to an evil and good person perspective as well. MJ was a freak to normal people but the lack of a childhood coupled with the human worship he recieved is an out of body experience. Man I could only imagine how it would bend my mind if I literally had millions and millions of people on every continent worshipping me as if I was a God. I can see coupled with his upbringing how he would not think like a normal person...

As a grown man he was climbing trees, playing with monkey's, playing with rats, having sleep overs, eating next to nothing like a baby, sleeping in hyperbolic chambers, altering his skin and hair, doing every weird shit you can think of under the sun. He literally went to court in his Captain Crunch pajamas...he was at the court house dancing on top of his limo...

MJ was also in my opinion A-sexual...meaning he didnt have sex at all...he wasnt gay nor was he straight. He married Elvis's daughter Lisa Marie as a PR stunt. He never had sex with her or Brooke Shields... his kids were artificially inseminated...and even then he didnt jerk himself off...that guy probably had surgery to have his semen extracted for the insemination...

Point is he was a freak... he was abnormal according to normal people but he was genuine on a scale that most people simply cannot comprehend. Did he know right from wrong of course he did but he didnt fit the profile of a pedo. Two sets of parents realized oh look this is abnormal lets get paid and so they forced this lie because of course most "normal" people would agree its strange and inappropriate to have sleep overs like this.

None of us would ever do it but then none of us was gifted with such a genuine heart and other worldly talent such as MJ. I will always believe in his innocence...you cannot make such timeless music and be a pedo..its literally one or the other...the only people to get away with such wickedness are those cloaking themselves in religion.

MJ did none of that. He was a rare treat for humanity.
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women