Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41556
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #61
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco View Post
probably less time than you have spent reading and replying to this thread. at least cookieman got something to eat.

JPdM
Funny Juan!

Durango I may be off a little on number of cars. I just kinda "eyeballed" it. There were at least 40-50 cars for sure. Two people taking orders in the parking lot, two people sending orders to pay window, two people in the pay window, two people in the hand out area, and a buttload of people in the kitchen.

There menu is more simple than McDonald's and a lot more personnel. They were moving the people through faster than any fast food place I have ever been. I would say they moved two to three people per minute through the pay and pickup area. Check it out yourself and report back.

In addition every female I came into contact with was extremely good looking, friendly, and professional...mainly hispanic. I think they pay a bit more than McDonalds.
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:38 PM   #62
durango95
Account Disabled

In N Out from their web page does pay more and probably can be a bit more picky about the people they hire for their restaurants. I dont eat fast food any more, too old and at one time I was too fat. Love all fast food especially hamburgers and fried chicken. So instead of spending money on hamburgers I try and spend it on ladies here on ECCIE.

From what you told me, this IN N Out is precooking and prepackaging their food before you order. Nothing wrong with that, a lot of chains prepare a lot of food to handle their busy hours. From what I have read, IN N Out is busy all the time so they must have their grills covered with meat and their fryers are always cooking fries.

I wonder what other chain will make an impact here in North Texas? I keep hoping for El Pollo Loco, good chicken!!!
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:53 PM   #63
Cayenne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61604

In N Out would not expand into the DFW market area before now because they could not supply the chains with fresh delivered food per their standards. A distribution center was built in Dallas which now allows the chains placement and construction to proceed. It is NOT pre packaged or pre processed. Nothing is frozen and all produce is fresh.
I am a born and raised Texas gal. I knew Whataburger and that was my litmus test to fast food burgers. Moved to Vegas over a decade ago and was introduced to In N Out. I have not ventured in a Whataburger since returning to Texas. I very rarely dine at fast food establishments but it was worth the wait to go to Frisco the other evening. Yes, it is not for everyone, but I believe the purpose of this thread was to provide information on the establishment and opinions, not to rip each other a new one and tear each other down about what you enjoy in life.
The board is about variety and differences in tastes of all kind, including a review about a "stupid burger".
Cayenne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women