Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2015, 09:07 PM   #61
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Back to the OP. The Iranians aren't stupid, they know the deal won't last long once another regime takes power. This is just grandstanding by the GOP in order to help reunite the base after they caved on. Political theater.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:18 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I think that if that was true, they would have found a way to verdict Officer Wilson guilty and used him as a scapegoat.

Most on the left would say that race might or might not have been an issue. Certainly may be un-determinable. Does not mean that the PD is excused from being racist as is obvious to anyone who looks at the report with even the slightest level of subjectivity.
Quote:
African Americans are more than twice as likely as white drivers to be searched during vehicle stops... (justice.gov)
Damn, shamman, that's an absolutely revealing statistical analysis of police behavior in a community with twice as many black citizens as white: **it's gotta be "racism"**, shamman.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:06 PM   #63
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Damn, shamman, that's an absolutely revealing statistical analysis of police behavior in a community with twice as many black citizens as white: **it's gotta be "racism"**, shamman.
Again your idiot shines through. Without base, this statistic is meaningless. What it says is that after being stopped, Blacks would be twice as likely to be searched than white citizens. Let me dumb it down for you:
10 stops for black, 10 stops for white.
Searches: Black 10, White 5.

^the above might require an IQ of above 10 to understand. I doubt you will though

If it said that blacks were twice as likely to be STOPPED than white citizens then your "genius" population statistic might hold more water.

And why did you go the extra mile to cut off the sentence right there motherfucker? Here's the rest:
"African Americans are more than twice as likely as white drivers to be searched during vehicle stops...but 26 percent less often than white drivers to be found to possess contraband." Pretty much proves you're a cum-gobbling racist fucktard. I would also add stupid but we all already know that.

And let's not turn this into a hijack. COIdiot was right(for the first time in his life) to put the argument back on track
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:19 PM   #64
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Back to the OP. The Iranians aren't stupid, they know the deal won't last long once another regime takes power. This is just grandstanding by the GOP in order to help reunite the base after they caved on. Political theater.
I think we're all assuming a bit too much about who/what the next regime will be. We all know that if Hillary survives the media scandals then she will obliterate whoever the GOP candidate is to win the presidency. After that, its 8 more years of GOP hysteria.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:37 AM   #65
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't start something you can't finish. I will put you in the dirt Waco Bitch.

Adults are talking here, GTFO
So why are you "talking"? That's not "dirt" you are in, it's "kiddy litter"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:21 AM   #66
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
If it wasn't for Eric Holder's preconceived notion that race was a factor there never would have been a DOJ investigation into the Ferguson PD. This was purely a witch hunt by Holder and he will not be satisfied until he brings down the Ferguson PD. He is a POS.
If you are saying race played no part in it, you're as ignorant as you are ugly. Get real. The FPD has a problem that needs to be corrected. I wouldn't expect someone with a pointy hat in their closet to get it.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:24 AM   #67
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
and for 20 years Israel has prevented them from completing one. and your idiot point is exact what??
Prove it
Old 03-10-2015, 10:32 AM   #68
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Iran's response is a big fuck you to those 47 dumbasses... and some of you law experts on the board too

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/iran-gop...opaganda-ploy/
Old 03-10-2015, 11:38 AM   #69
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So why are you "talking"? That's not "dirt" you are in, it's "kiddy litter"!

Well well well, seems as if LLIdiot has crawled out of the hole I put him in last time.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:00 PM   #70
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default LET'S NOT FORGET THE DEM'S "DEAR COMMENDATE" LETTER TO THE SANDANISTAS...

The letter was addressed to Daniel Ortega Saavedra, the coordinator of the junta that rules Nicaragua. In it, the lawmakers commend his Government ”for taking steps to open up the political process in your country” and urge greater efforts toward freer and more open elections.

That is what "traitorous" looks like......giving aide and comfort to the enemy....NOT a warning letter to mullahs of Iran.

http://www.nytimes.com/1984/04/20/us...omandante.html
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:07 PM   #71
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Since I have Uber Cunt on ignore you'll have to let me know his answer. What exactly do you call treason? You made the charge, now back it up. You can look it up, cut and paste it but can you articulate what treason is for us.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:55 PM   #72
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

This is the real reason why Cotton and the rest want war.

http://reverbpress.com/politics/tom-...ing-iran-deal/
Old 03-10-2015, 12:57 PM   #73
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

The Logan Act

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:04 PM   #74
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Since I have Uber Cunt on ignore you'll have to let me know his answer. What exactly do you call treason? You made the charge, now back it up. You can look it up, cut and paste it but can you articulate what treason is for us.
It's not what I call treason. Treason is defined. The writing of the letter is the only proof you need. They have effectively cut the knees out from under the president. Not to mention they were incorrect in their assessment. Our internal laws do not govern international treaties. They have undermined this country in the interest of appealing to their base. If the situation with Iran is as serious as many of you contend, why would they weaken us at the very moment we need to project strength? It's misguided and ignorant. If Democrats had written this letter, your heads would explode.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:39 PM   #75
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Again your idiot shines through. Without base, this statistic is meaningless. What it says is that after being stopped, Blacks would be twice as likely to be searched than white citizens. Let me dumb it down for you:
10 stops for black, 10 stops for white.
Searches: Black 10, White 5.

^the above might require an IQ of above 10 to understand. I doubt you will though

If it said that blacks were twice as likely to be STOPPED than white citizens then your "genius" population statistic might hold more water.

And why did you go the extra mile to cut off the sentence right there motherfucker? Here's the rest:
"African Americans are more than twice as likely as white drivers to be searched during vehicle stops...but 26 percent less often than white drivers to be found to possess contraband." Pretty much proves you're a cum-gobbling racist fucktard. I would also add stupid but we all already know that.

And let's not turn this into a hijack. COIdiot was right(for the first time in his life) to put the argument back on track
It's the statistical basis for your highly non-illustrative example that proves you're dumb, shamman. The only way you get an even number of stops, as you propose, is if you pick and chose which examples you want to compare, shamman. Is that what Holder did, shamman?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women