Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2014, 08:21 AM   #61
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
He may not have been convicted in a court of law, but in the minds of just about everyone he is guilty and that stigma will be with him the day to the day he dies.
just like Michael Jackson.. call me crazy, but I think Jackson is innocent.. but people assume he is guilty, despite his exoneration in Court.. he will always be remembered as a child molester..

I think Cosby is guilty.. there may be a few tall tales that have come forward, but this avalanche of accusations doesn't happen without much of it being true.. it is very telling to me, that no one in Hollywood has come to his defense.. dead silence.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:27 AM   #62
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Seems that a number of these women pursued contact with contact Cosby after the supposed "attacks" took place. Accepted money and gifts from him. Accepted invites to his shows as his guests. Certainly not the behavior of someone who fears their attacker. Their witch hunt is falling apart. Fast.

As far as the silence. Hey, if you know for sure the facts will come out and show what really happened, why even say anything. All it does is give those money hungry liars more credibility. It takes a lot of self-control to stay silent. Its not always a good idea to go yelling you're innocent especially if you know your accusers will fall on their faces.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:54 AM   #63
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
if you know for sure the facts will come out and show what really happened, why even say anything. All it does is give those money hungry liars more credibility. It takes a lot of self-control to stay silent. Its not always a good idea to go yelling your innocent especially if you know your accusers will fall on their faces.
it does take a lot of self control, that's why it is unusual that NOBODY in Hollywood has said anything on Cosby's behalf.. unlike Michael Jackson, who had scores of associates defending him.. and.. knowing the accusers will fall on their faces? there is no way to prove all these accusers are liars/opportunists.. a few may be revealed as such, but it's more likely that Cosby got away with bad behavior for decades.. at least that's my take, I can't think of any similar case in history, where this many women were all false accusers. Clinton had a few accusers, I think some were true, some not.. he had power and money defending him, so the entire truth was never going to be revealed.. Cosby has the same, to a lesser extent..
Old 11-21-2014, 08:59 AM   #64
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I've never seen a random comic routine from a D-List entertainer create so much of a buzz and rehashing of someone's past. This was a a smear campaign on steroids.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:12 AM   #65
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
I've never seen a random comic routine from a D-List entertainer create so much of a buzz and rehashing of someone's past. This was a a smear campaign on steroids.
it's phenomenal, really.. smear campaign? I don't think the Comic had a clue this would take off, but it underscores how Cosby got away for years.. as I said previously, many people knew of Cosby's history, they just needed someone to "go first".. this wildfire of reaction could not happen unless most of it was true..
Old 11-21-2014, 09:15 AM   #66
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nah, its a classic case of wag the dog. Once they bring in the "body language experts" you know someone is putting some extra time and money into making sure the shit their throwing sticks. I call bullshit. He admitted years ago to being a womanizer and cheater and all those "unfatherly" things. But a rapist? Sorry but some of these women still pursued him after the fact and enjoyed his money and gifts til he got rid of them. More like scorned women than rape victims. Hell hath no fury, or so they say...

And no I don't think the comic was behind it at all. He just happens to be an entitled little shit who thought the shock value of calling Cosby a rapist justified the few extra seats he filled. Total punk who has no appreciation or respect for a man who helped break the barriers and push the cultural norms that made it possible for him to be on that stage in the first place. Talk about shameless. Unfortunately someone who had a vested interest and enough grease in the wheels saw that show/clip and went to town with it.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:42 AM   #67
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
j

I think Cosby is guilty.. there may be a few tall tales that have come forward, but this avalanche of accusations doesn't happen without much of it being true.. That's some stunningly flawed "logic," right there. it is very telling to me, that no one in Hollywood has come to his defense.. dead silence. How exactly would that "defense" from others go when those people weren't there when the attack either did or did not occur? I mean, are they gonna say, "Hey, I wasn't there, but let me chime in on this, anyway...." I think the absence of timely reports pertaining to the alleged attacks is much more "telling" than the absence of a third party "defense" from others who have no first hand knowledge of the events (or non-events) and therefore no basis to offer any meaningful commentary of any kind on the subject
Again, the sheer number of allegations is not probative of guilt, imo, when huge question marks are attached to each of those allegations.

For what it's worth, I shared many of your thoughts on the MJ situation, in that I, too, had many doubts. Same analysis applies here for me. Oddly enough, though, I was actually more convinced of MJ's guilt than I am Cosby's.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:44 AM   #68
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
And no I don't think the comic was behind it at all. He just happens to be an entitled little shit who thought the shock value of calling Cosby a rapist justified the few extra seats he filled. Total punk who has no appreciation or respect for a man who helped break the barriers and push the cultural norms that made it possible for him to be on that stage in the first place. Talk about shameless.
THN, you come across like you think Cosby should be absolved of responsibility, because he did some good for society, and for entertainers that came after him.. but that is totally beside the point.. there are scores of black politicans, for example.. Adam Clayton Powell, Marion Barry, Jesse Jackson (and his son, Jesse jr.) who did good things, helped people, promoted civil rights.. but they had personal failings and were called out, as they should have been.. why do you give Cosby a pass? because his image was that of "America's dad"? because you enjoyed Cliff Huxtable for years? you know that was not Bill Cosby right? that was a made-up character..

your reaction to the Comic is clouded by your high opinion of Cosby... if the allegations are true, the Comic did a huge public service, as the catalyst for finally exposing the depth of Cosby's depravity..
Old 11-21-2014, 09:48 AM   #69
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
Again, the sheer number of allegations is not probative of guilt, imo, when huge question marks are attached to each of those allegations.
I don't think huge question marks are attached.. unless generally speaking, you think one's coming forward many years after-the-fact is automatically questionable.. each accuser has a similar story to all the other's, and all point to the allegation of Cosby as a serial attacker..
Old 11-21-2014, 09:55 AM   #70
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I don't think huge question marks are attached.. unless generally speaking, you think one's coming forward many years after-the-fact is automatically questionable.. I do. Very much so.each accuser has a similar story to all the other's, I do not find copycat allegations by one failed would-be entertainer after another compelling. I suspect that most (and maybe all) are trying to reclaim that 15 minutes of fame that eluded them way back when. and all point to the allegation of Cosby as a serial attacker..
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:59 AM   #71
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
each accuser has a similar story to all the other's, and all point to the allegation of Cosby as a serial attacker..
It's been plastered all over the media. I could accuse him of rape now under similar conditions.

Just not buying the fact that not one of these women ever kept any proof or evidence of any kind.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 10:08 AM   #72
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Just not buying the fact that not one of these women ever kept any proof or evidence of any kind.
what would you like to see? a diary, complete with details? they have kept their long memories of what happened.. most of them probably wanted to forget, and get past what happened to them.. if you were open to the idea they were victimized, you might understand that point..

eccienewbie.. good point about the failed actors angle.. but some of the women have been successful in other endeavors, and a few (Lou Ferrigno's wife, for example) have enough profile that they might not want public scrutiny by coming forward..
Old 11-21-2014, 10:36 AM   #73
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ferrignos wife wasn't drugged or raped. Her claim is that Cosby kissed her -too hard - that his face stubble hurt when he pressed it to her face. So now that is considered rape??? If he is guilty then he is guilty, but I have yet to see anything of real substance that backs up what these women claim except more and more absurdity and over the top reaction about things Cosby has already admitted to being years ago before the first season of the Cosby show even aired - that he was a wild man and a womanizer. And it didn't hurt his career a bit.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:47 AM   #74
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
So now that is considered rape??? If he is guilty then he is guilty, but I have yet to see anything of real substance that backs up what these women claim except more and more absurdity and over the top reaction about things Cosby has already admitted to being years ago before the first season of the Cosby show even aired - that he was a wild man and a womanizer. And it didn't hurt his career a bit.

tranquillo, THN... no, it is not rape, no one said it was.. and many of the victims were not raped, but assaulted.. "more and more absurdity and over the top reaction".. those are not well-defined terms.. the whole series of allegations is a spiraling mess, but that neither confirms or denies the truth.. it looks like you are still defending Cosby from your heart, not your head... you say he admitted to being a "womanizer", as if he is open and revealing.. almost every powerful Hollywood entertainer is/was a Womanizer.. it's damn near mandatory.. and if not celebrated, certainly winked about.. his career may have been hurt if Cosby was Dr. Huxtable in his real-world dealings..

some people just don't want to hear that the thin line from Womanizer to sexual criminal might have been breached..
Old 11-21-2014, 10:48 AM   #75
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
what would you like to see? a diary, complete with details? they have kept their long memories of what happened.. most of them probably wanted to forget, and get past what happened to them.. if you were open to the idea they were victimized, you might understand that point.
The lady that was on CNN swears she complained to several people including her agent and was told there was nothing she could do because Cosby was such a big, bad mofo (<---sarcasm). If she complained to anyone then why didn't she DOCUMENT THE COMPLAINTS? Even if it weren't to the cops there would be something.
Hercules is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women