Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60457
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48481
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #61
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by markpillsbury View Post
I am not sure RCS has WKs as much as BBL has BKs
Don't confuse doubts about the reliability of the OP's account with support for BBL. One does not necessarily lead to the other. Just as this is not a classic "he said/she said" (since there is evidence on the table other than the assertions of the respective parties), neither is this an ""I'm on this side" kind of thing.

All that said, I've been wrong many times before. Gasp!
Old 02-05-2012, 02:05 PM   #62
guest061212
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
Don't confuse doubts about the reliability of the OP's account with support for BBL. One does not neceyou are absolutely ssarily lead to the other. Just as this is not a classic "he said/she said" (since there is evidence on the table other than the assertions of the respective parties), neither is this an ""I'm on this side" kind of thing.

!
You areabsolutely right Newbie. I was mistaken in giving that impression. What I meant was nobody (IMO) was a WK for RCS. I did not weigh in on the he said/she said peice. Probably what BBL said was right ( in the review anyway). I don't give much creedence to the PMs he later posted because those are to easy to fake not to mention if management (i have no idea that she is managed) replied to you. It wouldn't be the first time management did the PMing.

That being said. I based my condemnation of BBL based soley on the last 6 sentences of paragraph one in ROS and the second paragraph in the same place. The guy is a pig but according to the atta boys he got after his review I am aware of BBLs WKs
Old 02-05-2012, 02:48 PM   #63
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Quote:
You areabsolutely right Newbie. I was mistaken in giving that impression. What I meant was nobody (IMO) was a WK for RCS. I did not weigh in on the he said/she said peice. Probably what BBL said was right ( in the review anyway). I don't give much creedence to the PMs he later posted because those are to easy to fake not to mention if management (i have no idea that she is managed) replied to you. It wouldn't be the first time management did the PMing.

That being said. I based my condemnation of BBL based soley on the last 6 sentences of paragraph one in ROS and the second paragraph in the same place. The guy is a pig but according to the atta boys he got after his review I am aware of BBLs WKs
Dang, I'm not sure you didn't just do the OP a huge disservice by interjecting the possibility of management into the equation. Now she's damned if she did and she's damned if she didn't (at least under your theory): she either wrote the texts which voiced no objection to the lido events (quite the opposite, actually) or she's managed. Ouch. As I said a few posts back, probably better to just let this fade away with the passage of time (from the young lady's perspective) that to try to explain away what appears to be the probable reality. The explanation can sometimes do more harm than good.

As for BBL, he is what he is. No mystery there. I tend to share your viewpoint of the "gentleman," in that regard.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #64
guest061212
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
Dang, I'm not sure you didn't just do the OP a huge disservice by interjecting the possibility of management into the equation. Now she's damned if she did and she's damned if she didn't (at least under your theory): she either wrote the texts which voiced no objection to the lido events (quite the opposite, actually) or she's managed. Ouch. As I said a few posts back, probably better to just let this fade away with the passage of time (from the young lady's perspective) that to try to explain away what appears to be the probable reality. The explanation can sometimes do more harm than good.

As for BBL, he is what he is. No mystery there. I tend to share your viewpoint of the "gentleman," in that regard.
I ABSOLUTELY have NO reason to believe she is managed! I have never seen her nor traded any sort of communication.
Again Newbie you have read something that was not there. I am only pointing out BBL's PMs are of no use as proof of anything, since there are many scenarios in which RCS did not actually send those PMs. It is a far from either/or situation you describe.

Will it be easier if I post a few more scenarios in which RCS did not send those PMs? I am sure if you use your imagination you could probably come up with a couple without my help.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #65
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Quote:
I ABSOLUTELY have NO reason to believe she is managed! I don't doubt that. All the more reason not to even mention management.

Will it be easier if I post a few more scenarios in which RCS did not send those PMs? I think it would probably be better to stop that kind of speculation altogether. You are, after all, the one who decided to bring up management in your last effort. More importantly, the failure of the OP to try to offer any explanation (despite being on the board many times during the interim -- she lives in chat) is pretty telling in that regard I am sure if you use your imagination you could probably come up with a couple without my help. Imagination is dangerous, in this instance.
Again, probably better to just let this drift away with the passage of time than to continue trying to "help" the OP explain away the apparent reality of the situation.

Just my opinion.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #66
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys like him make me sick. He used his familiarity with you to do something with you that you would never do normally. I am sorry for you, dear.

I read the responses to the review and am even disgusted with some of the guys that thought it was good. At least we all know who is who.

Take care honey!
Dawn
Old 02-05-2012, 03:26 PM   #67
guest061212
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 02-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #68
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Old 02-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #69
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

BBL is what he is...but let's face it, any provider from this site should know about him.

So if you're going to dip your toe into BBL's world, then don't be surprise what happens.

Just as guys need to do their research....shouldn't that rule apply to the gals???
Old 02-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #70
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Yep
Old 02-05-2012, 11:51 PM   #71
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Unless he books with an alternate handle from this or another board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
BBL is what he is...but let's face it, any provider from this site should know about him.

So if you're going to dip your toe into BBL's world, then don't be surprise what happens.

Just as guys need to do their research....shouldn't that rule apply to the gals???
Old 02-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #72
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Once again, I agree with Boltfan on this, and I will add that looking at the OP post, you will see that she "dated" him prior to this Lido event, even if it was only once or twice, and I am sure he did not introduce himself as BBL to her. So I do not know how she could have known that he was going to do what he did by "screening" or any other method. He deceived her, not condoning it, but it happens, in RL and in the hobby life.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:01 AM   #73
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Not to say he wouldn't do it, but has anybody seen any evidence that BBL uses a different handle to book girls with? He's had several controversial reviews, but I've yet to hear a girl claim that he deceived her with a different handle. This one claims they "dated" prior to the Lido review, but that doesn't mean he didn't know his handle, and i think many people here have pointed out correctly that her story may be less than credible.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:15 PM   #74
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfindick View Post
The issues with the two participants have been addressed by the Dallas MOD staff, we have no reason to believe that the session was anything but consensual.
Quote:
I am not sure RCS has WKs as much as BBL has BKs
No kidding!

Once that was posted by Surfindick, I would have hoped this thread calmed down but no, the ongoing trainwreck and attacks on BBL have continued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothnsilky View Post
Guys like him make me sick. He used his familiarity with you to do something with you that you would never do normally. I am sorry for you, dear.

I read the responses to the review and am even disgusted with some of the guys that thought it was good. At least we all know who is who.

Take care honey!
Dawn
Too bad you're only following this thread from this client and not able to see the other client on this site who would fall into your same disgust pool if what they did in their sessioon were attacked like this client.

What I am wondering is what are the reason you do not like the review?

Are there specific activities you think this provider, a 27 year old woman, did with this client that somehow offend you?

Was it their going to the Lido? The multiple partners? His chosen handle? His review style?

How do you feel about sessions with 2 girls and 1 guy? Have you ever been in a session with more than one male? Maybe 2 providers swapping with 2 clients?

Or are you just another provider who continues to dog pile on RedCajun for what she did for trying to make what she did in a consensual session (see mod post I quoted) after others started clamoring about it, who then RedCajun came on here and posted this thread making outrageous claims about how she was tricked, how she must have been slipped a mickey or anything else she could say ( most likely on advice of her outspoken white knights who are probably so vanilla in their own sexual proclivities that they never would choose to engage in such an event?

It is really a shame you can't read what those with PA have been reading because there is a lot of very helpful information on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Not to say he wouldn't do it, but has anybody seen any evidence that BBL uses a different handle to book girls with? He's had several controversial reviews, but I've yet to hear a girl claim that he deceived her with a different handle. This one claims they "dated" prior to the Lido review, but that doesn't mean he didn't know his handle, and i think many people here have pointed out correctly that her story may be less than credible.
TheBizz,

"Dating" is a preferred prostitute term used instead of the words such as "turning tricks". When used in this thread, I hope no one on here is thinking these were casual dates like in the civilian world where you meet a girl someplace, ask here out, head to dinner, drop her off with a kiss (or if the civie guy gets lucky, a blowjob or fuck before he heads home).

Anyone care to bet me just what sort of "dates" those really were? Meaning that if what I bet they were, this was a repeat client where they both might have chosen to expand their experience by going to the Lido?

Hate to say it but I have to question whether challenging how he booked appointments and whether he used this board handle is this really the topic of the thread?

Does it matter whether a client on this board used his board handle to book an appointment? This and the previous comments made after Surfindick's post really look like people are trying to go after BBL with this sort of thread hijack/member slamming.

Providers screen how they screen and no matter what, she never said she didn't get paid, she didn't get hurt and as surfindick posted, the session appears 100% consensual.

Let me ask this of all those whining and white knighting this provider.

Give her a call and ask whether her income has disappeared now that this review was posted as so many tried to say or whether her phone is ringing off the wall.

Any wagers on the current income levels for RedCagun because of this review?

And if anyone chooses to question how clients use or do not use their board handle when setting appointments, might be best to go start a new thread and keep it out of this one, especially given the instructions from surfindick.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #75
timothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Anyone care to bet me just what sort of "dates" those really were? Meaning that if what I bet they were, this was a repeat client where they both might have chosen to expand their experience by going to the Lido?
I don't know, Laz. The impression I had was that RCS was not a provider on this board when that session happened and that she had seen him outside the hobby. Do you (or anyone) have information contrary to her claim?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women