Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2022, 08:55 PM   #61
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The most popular President in history, 81 million votes, has historically low polls numbers in just 15 months. Libtards are still trying to defend this fraud in office. Because they’re lazy and stupid. It doesn’t take much critical thinking to figure out they’ve been duped. They choose to keep their heads stuck in their ass.

Where it belongs
Liberals have always been duped. Trump is no longer President and they still aren't happy. They constantly mentioned Trump and try to discredit anything about Trump because they are afraid of Trump and anyone who supports him. They know Biden is weak and it's hard to defend him so they use Trump as a scapegoat to bolster Biden. The Democrats had an opportune chance to replace Trump with a young dynamic candidate but instead they chose an old worn out jagoff who in fifty years of Political office has always been viewed as an idiot and never accomplished anything worthy of him being elected president, but here we are nursing a pathetic administration. It's time these stupid Liberals stop entertaining this charade and own up to the fact that their hatred for Trump has fucked them in the ass.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 09:57 PM   #62
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Quinnipiac poll - Biden job approval at 33%.

... Surely must be Trump's fault...

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 10:29 PM   #63
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

### Salty
Easily.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 10:43 PM   #64
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Biden is still trying to fix all the major fuckups trumpy left the world creating all the problems world wide. They are not just America problems dah

Get a clue dipshits. Trumpy was all about trumpy $. Doing favors for the prince and the dictator dah

are you fucking serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Biden isn't capable of fixing anything. His IQ and his approval rating are one in the same. Both are very low,lol.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 05:41 AM   #65
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Toss out the record player

Quote:
... Quinnipiac poll - Biden job approval at 33%. ..
That is an all time low in the history of their polling and he is now 1 point away from the all time low in Reuters polling. So I guess you could say Old Cabbage Head is breaking records at a brisk pace.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 07:02 AM   #66
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

### Salty
YouGov poll has Biden's approval rating at 44%. Morning Consult at 42%. Ipsos at 45%. Navigator Research at 45%.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 07:06 AM   #67
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
That is an all time low in the history of their polling and he is now 1 point away from the all time low in Reuters polling. So I guess you could say Old Cabbage Head is breaking records at a brisk pace.
When Trump left office his approval rating by PEW Research was 29%. American Research Group 30%. The Quinnipiac poll which you are pointing to had Trump at exactly the same approval rating as Biden -- 33%.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 07:30 AM   #68
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

They also said he was gonna lose, by a lot, in 16 and 20. He won both. Most polls are to sway opinion, not survey it. Even the 33% is a HUGE stretch, or we’ve got a population where one in three people are living under a rock.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 09:40 AM   #69
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
The 33% number is horse shit, which is to be expected from malinformed trumptards. There are around 30 polls and some nutsack takes the lowest one and says that's the rating. When you average out all the polls and adjust for bias, who is polled and frequency the average hover's around 40-42%.

Then you have to take into account the vote dem/repubtard is split about 50/50 so you'd never see any poll higher than around 50%. So the scale is 0 - 50% not 0-100%. Trump's average was way lower than biden's has ever been.
Sounds like you have a raging case of...what did he call it? Whataboutism...yeah, whataboutism. Biden is lower than any other president (that includes Nixon) and you want to nitpick and blame others. I suggest you seek medical help. I mean, you don't want to be learning how bad Biden is after CNN admits to it.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 10:47 AM   #70
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 12:30 PM   #71
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
When Trump left office his approval rating by PEW Research was 29%. American Research Group 30%. The Quinnipiac poll which you are pointing to had Trump at exactly the same approval rating as Biden -- 33%.

The four key words to this story. Biden is 14 months into his Presidency. What were Trump's numbers at that point? And if Biden is at 42 now, what will he be at the end of his term? Nobody could seriously believe that Biden can turn this around, that his numbers won't continue to go down.

Did Trump ever have these percentage losses of Independents, Hispanics and yes, Blacks at about 65% down from 85%? 21 to 26% of Independents and about the same number of Hispanics.

What ever the real numbers are, they are a disaster for Biden and Democrats are admitting, in public, that they are a disaster.

Remember that girl Biden walked up to and said "I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We're going to end fossil fuel."

And Yesterday Biden announced more drilling.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/15/biden-administration-to-resume-leasing-for-oil-and-gas-drilling-on-federal-lands.html

Biden administration to resume leasing for oil and gas drilling on federal lands

Now add the fact that Biden is being pressured to plug some of the holes in the border wall, going back on two major promises to the people in his party that there would "not be another foot" of the wall constructed, who will not take kindly to these decisions and could have massive defections from within his own party.

The word "bloodbath" is being used a lot these days........ by Democrats!

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 01:39 PM   #72
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Not gonna blame any one person. It was a collective foible

We all know how it works. If we mention poll data more than three times in a thread, it summons up, well...you know...the one. Come on man. BTW: Same thing happens if we mention a certain pole-dancing fact checker. Oh well, no sense crying over spilt milk. Let's make the best of the opportunity.

So how we looking for the mid-terms? HF was saying shellacking wasn't a good enough word to call it. I suggested truinnerashuvaduprezure. What say ye early polls??

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
...we now will need a new word because this election will be so unique, so historic that a whole new word never used before, will be needed...

I nominate: truinnerashuvaduprezure. To be fair, F Joe Biden has used it already. Come on man!
Old 04-16-2022, 02:12 PM   #73
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Probably NOT AT ALL related. Right?

[...Galaxy Brain moment alert...]
Quote:
Joe Biden Rages: ‘I’m Sick’ of Americans Blaming Me for Inflation, Not Vladimir Putin

President Joe Biden complained Friday he was “sick” of Americans blaming him for inflation instead of the coronavirus pandemic or Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“I’m sick of this stuff… The American people think the reason for inflation is the government spending more money,” Biden said angrily. “Simply. Not. True.”

The President made his remarks at a Democrat policy retreat to Democrats in Philadelphia in a rambling speech about issues facing his presidency.

“Democrats didn’t cause this problem. Vladimir Putin did,” Biden said, pointing to the latest inflation reports.

The President is suffering from terrible ratings on the economy due to his failure to address inflation.

Sixty-three percent of Americans disapprove of the president’s handling of the issue of inflation and rising prices, according to a recent poll, including 54 percent who strongly disapprove...
Old 04-16-2022, 03:38 PM   #74
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
... Are YOU daft, mate?!

We're NOT talking-of "leaving office"... Biden has been ON
for almost a year and a half - and HIS numbers surely
continue to SINK LIKE A STONE.

That's WHY we keep mentioning it.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 10:14 AM   #75
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Wow NBS "Meet the Press" announce today Easter Sunday 2022 Biden Job approval rating 38%. handling inflation 35% Latino's in Nevada support drops from 70% to 50%

Before the election everything NBC stated was true according to Dems. It's been such a joy to see Chuck Todd have to report what a total failure Biden has been for the last 15 months. An hour later CBS "Face the Nation" has had to do the same
tman1847 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women