Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-27-2020, 02:56 PM   #61
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
unless you breathe through your shoe,...

maybe put a mask on your shoe to be really safe..

Like the Comcast dudes do when they visit?
Old 04-27-2020, 03:03 PM   #62
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
He hasn’t even started yet px......Trust me, I found this out the hard way many years ago....ijs

Yep. +1^
Old 04-27-2020, 03:03 PM   #63
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Yeah, I'll say, like all up in her ass close!
lol ...
Old 04-27-2020, 03:09 PM   #64
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
But who am I kidding. Contact tracing is already here. A few years back I had a friend suggestion pop up on FB. I looked at the photo and I nearly fell out of my seat. It was a provider I had seen earlier in the week. There she was with all her RL information and I assume she had mine as well. FB said it suggested the contact since we had recently been in close proximity. Yeah, I'll say, like all up in her ass close!
^^^^ And this right here is why I have never created a FB account.....I catch a lot of shit from friends and family members over it but I’m not going to make it that easy for anyone.....
Old 04-27-2020, 03:16 PM   #65
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

+
Old 04-27-2020, 04:38 PM   #66
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Like the Comcast dudes do when they visit?
ya but are they n-95s..
Old 04-27-2020, 04:53 PM   #67
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Why would they wear N95s on their shoes?
Old 04-27-2020, 05:27 PM   #68
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why would they wear N95s on their shoes?
because apparently your tricky sneakers can breathe..
Old 04-27-2020, 06:32 PM   #69
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Butt leather doesnt .....unless they have holes I suppose.

..in which case I will wear them to Church.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:47 PM   #70
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Butt leather doesnt .....unless they have holes I suppose.

..in which case I will wear them to Church.
problem solved..
Old 04-27-2020, 09:15 PM   #71
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

“Judge” Hidalgo. Lmao. Taking my guns and mask free face out in north Harris.
Old 04-28-2020, 03:16 AM   #72
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded View Post
“Judge” Hidalgo. Lmao. Taking my guns and mask free face out in north Harris.
just a comment. i dont follow local politics too much so i know little about Judge Hidalgo, but i think what happened in the midterms was the urbans and the suburbans were so fed up with trump that they just voted the straight dem ticket. (that's what i did, and for the same reason.) so if a blue dog had been running for the judge position, pretty sure a blue dog would have gotten elected.

if you consider the order from the standpoint of protection of self, it is controversial. but if you look at it from a protection of others standpoint-the asymptomatic carrier who may be unknowingly infecting others-it actually makes perfect sense from a public health perspective. (the epidemiology and infectious disease community is leaning strongly in the direction of there being such persons.) so although it is debatable, it is far from a clown move like banning immigration which accomplishes nothing from a public health perspective.

if texas is going to go through with this reopening, if i was governor, i would mandate either testing of everyone prior to returning to the workforce, or if that's not possible (fyi, it's not lol), then education in how to correctly use a mask (and maybe gloves) and order they be worn. i predict if that's not done, texas and the other states will go exponential, which means we're going to look like new york in a month. yay. can't wait for that. part of being smart is realizing when you have a shitty hand and doing your best to keep your losses from becoming catastrophic. a return to business as usual will be catastrophic, i predict. and ya, you can quote me in about a month based on what Abbott does.

at a minimum, governors should follow the recommendations of epidemiologists and infectious disease experts. reopening because trump said to is a clown move that those governors will come to regret, i predict. this stuff is super contagious and is kinda a long-term clusterfuck if a carrier of the virus starts going south clinically and ends up in the ICU. these patients are never the same afterwards.

although georgia may end up a candidate for the darwin awards, i'd prefer that texas doesn't.
Old 04-28-2020, 04:55 AM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
He hasn’t even started yet px......
Px ... is still at it. Guess the adjunct "hotel law" instructor thingy went kinda flat .... so he's moving as far away as he can from chastizing another poster about not spending three years in law school and being in "academia"!

FYI ... Russ ... I've been doing THIS longer than he has!

So now he attacks me personally for calling out his bullshit.

Am I concerned? Nope!

The "hotel law" adjunct instructor just showed his ass again!
Old 04-28-2020, 07:25 AM   #74
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Px ... is still at it. Guess the adjunct "hotel law" instructor thingy went kinda flat .... so he's moving as far away as he can from chastizing another poster about not spending three years in law school and being in "academia"!

FYI ... Russ ... I've been doing THIS longer than he has!

So now he attacks me personally for calling out his bullshit.

Am I concerned? Nope!

The "hotel law" adjunct instructor just showed his ass again!
Lexus Lover, see me in your official "Bitch about pxmcc" thread. you have no clue what i'm about. so go bring your trolling there and i'll tell you what i'm about when i get a few minutes. as it is, you are again trying to hijack a thread and make it about me. this thread is not about me but the other one is. so move your trolling to the other thread and i'll tell you what i'm about since you really want to know.

you seem to think that being an adjunct prof at the #2 program in the country was somehow my crowning glory. it was nothing of the sort. i have 3 science degrees as well; plus i've hopped across multiple careers. but go troll me in my troll groupie thread and i'll touch base when i get some time to tell you who i am and what i'm about.

i'd welcome you to my troll groupie fan club but you've already been a member for, what, 3+ years now? so welcome back to my troll groupie club! you took quite a hiatus after that Supreme Directive, didn't you?

in the meantime, google brian liang, MD, JD, PhD because it will be relevant to my discussion. when i speak about science, medicine, etc, believe it or not, i know my shit, just like i do in philosophy and several other fields.

weren't you the one who said that getting corona virus on the bottom of your shoes was about the same as breathing in respiratory droplets with the corona virus? i didn't call you out cause you troll like a frickin pitbull-you're like captain ahab, and i wanted to let sleeping dogs lie. but i was literally folmfao, cause that's one of the dumbest things i've ever heard. no offense tho..

and i'm sorry that i trigger you. i hear that professional counseling works wonders. get some help..
Old 04-28-2020, 07:29 AM   #75
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

px.....everyone of your threads are about YOU and your opinions.

You have a need to be in the limelight just like sc and shine.

The subjects of most of your threads are politically based one way or another.

That's a hot bed and you know it is.

Thing about it is that it gets you the attention you always seek.

I don't understand that but ok.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women