Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42511
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2014, 10:55 AM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
OK - so if a person born in Mexico who becomes a US citizen, or if they were born in India or China and become US citizens, if they are more loyal to the country they were born in than the US, you want to shoot them?
Shot or deported. Take your choice JL. I kinda like COG option too. I'd bet JD would think you sexy tarr'd and feathered!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:10 PM   #62
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Shot or deported. Take your choice JL. I kinda like COG option too. I'd bet JD would think you sexy tarr'd and feathered!
If you liberals want to shoot immigrants that don't love America it is odd you call conservatives heartless.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:16 PM   #63
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you liberals want to shoot immigrants that don't love America it is odd you call conservatives heartless.

lucky for you WTF wasn't Israel.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:21 PM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:32 PM   #65
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
He isn't smart enough.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:26 PM   #66
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Obuckethead is the problem in the Ukraine.

http://townhall.com/columnists/scott...0774/page/full

The Costs of Barack Obama’s Weakness

Scottie Hughes | Mar 19, 2014

When George Mallory was asked in 1924 why he wanted to climb Mount Everest, he snapped, “Because it is there.” Fourteen years later, Adolf Hitler might well have given the same answer if asked why he wanted to annex the Sudetenland. And nearly a century later, Vladimir Putin is swallowing up Crimea for the same reason: Because it is there for taking. Putin knows when it comes to invading and annexing Crimea, no one is going to stop him.

Consider the three candidates you might think at first glance would stand in Vladimir Putin’s path. First, there’s Ukraine. But its military is no match for Moscow.

Second, there’s the European Union. But Western Europe’s anemic military budgets have taken a back seat to welfare spending in once-great nations that have said since World War II, “We’ll sit this one out; we gave at the office between 1939 and 1945.”

Third, there’s the United States. But it is led by the weakest, most feckless, least intimidating President in the history of the republic. As Russian dissident Garry Kasparov recently said, “Obama makes Jimmy Carter look like Winston Churchill.” Putin knows that Crimea is there for the taking because he knows Barack Obama would rather collect Nobel Peace Prizes than stand up for American allies and interests and values.

This weak excuse for a President isn’t about to “fight on the beaches”; he only fights in courtrooms defending Obamacare and on the stump excoriating wealth and success. He isn’t offering “blood, toil, tears, and sweat”; he’s only offering cheaper student loans and free birth control. He isn’t chomping on a cigar and praising his countrymen during their “finest hour”; he’s wearing mom jeans and apologizing for his countrymen to the rest of the world.

Whereas Vladimir Putin is a Cold Warrior, Barack Obama is a class warrior. When he declares that “we’re going to punish our enemies and we’re going to reward our friends,” the enemies he’s talking about are entrepreneurs with the audacity to think they actually built their business, and the friends he’s talking about are the adoring fans of this Celebrity in Chief. His style of warfare plays well among union leaders and community organizers, but it isn’t much help against KGB-agents-turned-lawless-dictators intent on territorial expansion.

Don’t get me wrong – I don’t want to go to war over Crimea. America shouldn’t be the world’s policeman. Instead, what I want is a president who projects strength. I want a president who understands that weakness provokes aggression. I want a president who doesn’t draw red lines he can’t back up; who protects our diplomats from terrorists in places like Benghazi; who invests in militarily-necessary projects and soldiers; who isn’t afraid to make a detainee stand on his feet for a few hours during an interrogation; and who doesn’t telegraph his spinelessness by flip-flopping for political reasons on everything from gay marriage to campaign matching funds to the individual mandate.

In his best imitation of a real leader, President Obama has vowed that “there will be costs” to Putin’s aggression in Crimea. I doubt it. But there are costs to American weakness. Sadly, the people of Crimea are paying those costs.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:16 PM   #67
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
What about American Indian US citizens who are more loyal to their tribes - deport them, too?
Yeah. Deport them to their native land.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:05 AM   #68
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
If I was in charge people like him would be shot. If you put other countries interest above this country, Firing squad for you.
NEW RULE from WTFascistidiot!

I have one question, fagboy. Who will define the US national interest? Will it be you, WTForeignpolicyneophyte? Odumbo?

Come to think of it, aren't you demanding the firing squad for Odumbo? After all, his pusillanimous foreign policy puts Russia's national interest ahead of ours...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:24 AM   #69
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yeah. Deport them to their native land.

By all accounts, North America was populated less than 20,000 years ago by people crossing the Bering Straight. So yes, send them back to Eastern Siberia where they came from.

The fact is, just about everybody is from someplace else. How far back do you want to go?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:03 AM   #70
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

How long does someone need to live somewhere before it is their native land? Personally I was born here it is my native land.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:24 AM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
NEW RULE from WTFascistidiot!

I have one question, fagboy. Who will define the US national interest? Will it be you, WTForeignpolicyneophyte? Odumbo?

Come to think of it, aren't you demanding the firing squad for Odumbo? After all, his pusillanimous foreign policy puts Russia's national interest ahead of ours...
I will cocksucker. I gotta new rule....you wanna start a war, you or your children gotta go sign up to fight in it. We then tax the fuck outta the folks that want to fight it to actually pay for it.

When dipshits like you and JewishLawyer come on here in say you will put Israel's interest above the US, we are shipping your ass outta here.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 01:28 AM   #72
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I will cocksucker. I gotta new rule....you wanna start a war, you or your children gotta go sign up to fight in it. We then tax the fuck outta the folks that want to fight it to actually pay for it.

When dipshits like you and JewishLawyer come on here in say you will put Israel's interest above the US, we are shipping your ass outta here.
Hey tranny fagboy, you ain't even qualified to define the "national interest" of your boyfriend's anus after you lick it out. You prolly think eating breakfast at IHOP gives you foreign policy experience. Who said anything about starting a war?

I've got a better new rule. If Odumbo's ineptitude causes us to stumble into a war that could have been avoided with a little foresight and deft diplomacy, then libtards like you - the sheeple who blindly defend Mr. Red Line Eraser no matter how badly he fucks up - will do the fighting and pay the war taxes. Sound fair?

And by the way asshole, when did I ever "put Israel's interest above the US"? Got an example? Can you cite any of my posts? It never happened, fagboy, so stop making this stuff up. If you have any decency you will admit you are wrong, then kiss my ass and STFU.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 05:03 AM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If I was in charge people like him would be shot."

Isn't that spelled "wuz"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 05:05 AM   #74
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Does your "new rule" apply to you? Or do you get an exemption?

A "new" novel: "An Army of One" ..."WTF on the Way to the Front"!

2016 is just around the corner ....

http://www.today.com/news/pope-franc...ama-2D79408674
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 07:10 AM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Learn to follow along dickhead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

And by the way asshole, when did I ever "put Israel's interest above the US"? Got an example? Can you cite any of my posts? It never happened, fagboy, so stop making this stuff up. If you have any decency you will admit you are wrong, then kiss my ass and STFU.
You'd have to first take JewishLawyer's dick outta your ass for me to kiss it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Quote:
"Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If I was in charge people like him would be shot."

Isn't that spelled "wuz"?
If I wuz in charge, you'd have to pay your proper Medicare insurance and quit pushing that expense off on others.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women