Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2014, 10:43 PM   #61
almondbutter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Is there any doubt? This will make your blood boil:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...l#.Uuw7-vZaSbE

The TSA is the second greatest waster of the public's time - second only to the IRS.

Virtually everything they do is mere theater. They provide no real protection from a determined terrorist. But they provide plenty of violations of our civil liberties - not to mention our dignity.

The TSA is nothing but a federal government job program - the primary purpose of which is to provide more unionized government workers to contribute to the Democratic party - willingly or unwillingly - through their union dues.
We need to get rid of the NSA before anything else. I think most people can agree on that.
almondbutter is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:47 PM   #62
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yes, really.

That's not a "real" hijacking - taking a plane by force. The co-pilot took control of the plane when the pilot went to the bathroom. He locked the armored door and would not let him back in.

Let's be real. Any time a pilot or co-pilot wants to kill everyone on the plane, they can just slam the controls down when they are about 200 feet up when taking off or landing. You can't stop a suidical crew member unless the other one can overpower him

I said the 9-11 hijacking is not repeatable. That involved outsiders taking over the plane by force. That won't happen because the cockpit crew won't let them in and the passengers will attack them. About the best the ragheads can do now is plant bombs to destroy planes or try to get an anti-aircraft missile.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:01 PM   #63
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Ok...I agree.

Let's just get rid of the TSA and all aboard!!!!!! woo wooo!

Let's do what Archie Bunker suggested....

Pass out guns to all of the passengers when they get on and collected them when they get off.

No drink limit either.
Southwest Airlines circa 1972!

And you feel up the stewardesses as the walked by in their hotpants and they LIKED it!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:45 PM   #64
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, really.

That's not a "real" hijacking - taking a plane by force. The co-pilot took control of the plane when the pilot went to the bathroom. He locked the armored door and would not let him back in.

I said the 9-11 hijacking is not repeatable. That involved outsiders taking over the plane by force. That won't happen because the cockpit crew won't let them in and the passengers will attack them. About the best the ragheads can do now is plant bombs to destroy planes or try to get an anti-aircraft missile.

I respectfully disagree.

That's pretty naïve thinking.

Whether you hijack a plane by force or lock everyone out it is still a hijacking. He could have flown it into a skyscraper if he wanted to.. Making your way through a locked cockpit door is not impossible either and I will remind you 3 out of the 4 hijackings on 911 the passengers were scared and sat on their hands. It took a lot of steel for those people to attack the hijackers on 911.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:56 PM   #65
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Well, you done gone and did it now, jumped in with both feets and chosen JDB and COG as allies. Should be an interesting ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcelaindarling View Post
WOW. Someone's defending TSA, for real?

He wasn't defending the TSA, he was saying that just getting rid of the TSA in toto and giving security over to the airlines again might not be too wise a move. Not to mention that the airlines don't want to pay for security anymore. YOu may be "educated" or more likely "edumacated", but you need to work on reading comprehension.

Quote:
I grew up flying every 6 weeks, I've never felt unsafe. The point is that while they are taking apart my vibrator, they are not paying attention to the video that is scanning the luggage.

Just because you "never felt unsafe" doesn't mean you were or are. The point is that you weren't on the 9/11 flights or the one with Richard Reed. There are people woh want to do us harm and just the fear of doing that would harm the economy and airlines significantly. Does the TSA do a good job? No, not in my estimation. Does it provide critical security services, yes. Could we do it a lot better and break up an ungainly inefficient organization that often violates people's rights, yes and most of us on this forum would support that.

Oh, and "video that is scanning the luggage"? Every time I've been through TSA screening there is a dedicated person on the luggage X-ray and lots of other folks to disassemble dildos and confiscate nail clippers. I doubt you will get much of an argument that the TSA could do a much better job of many things (for lots less money no doubt), but that is a far different argument than the OP made.

Quote:
The "war on terror" was a bunch of bullshit & it was OUR fault. THE US put a military base on Muslim HOLY LAND!
Bullshit, no, fuck up, yes. To ascribe the "War on Terror" to the U.S. putting a base in Saudi Arabia at the invitation of the Saudi's is like saying Chamberlain's appeasement started WWII. Technically the fact is right, but it leaves so much, 99.9% in fact, out that I don't even know where to begin so I won't. If this is your understanding it is so limited that you need to start from scratch with the history of the Middle East sweetie.
Quote:
Have you even read the Koran, the Torah, or the Bible? It's all the same story, the main character is different, that's all.
Well there are over 2 Billion people who would probably disagree with you on that and millions have been killed because of the differences, but even if they were all wrong, that is undoubtedly a severe oversimplification.

Quote:
In any case, overall TSA is looking at the small stuff, with average people, and not everyone wearing a Hijab is a terrorist.
OHHHH that's right, you're a TEXAN. If everyone was as intolerant as you, then the entire world would always be at war.
OK, so now we start the name calling and insults! Maybe you ARE friends with COG and JDB. You certainly have similar styles of argument and grasps of facts and history.
Quote:
I believe in the right to own a gun & carry it on you, I also believe in abortion, sorry if I have learned to grow as a homosapien & I have traveled to 7 countries, to learn THEIR culture, THEIR look on life. There's more to the world then the rock you live under.
Gee, a whole 7 countries? You certainly are amazingly open-minded and cosmopolitan. Your comments on the Koran and Torah just being the same story with different main characters shows your tolerance and sensitivity as well as how well you learned THEIR culture and THEIR look on life. LOL. You are also amazingly sensitive to Texans culture and outlook on life too from your comments.

I certainly hope you were drunk typing when you wrote all this.
Quote:
SPEAKING OF PLANES, today Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper, & Richie Valens all died in a plane crash (hence American pie, written by: Don McLean
Now that IS sad!

Quote:
Thanks Barley, at least you are sane.
Be careful, you may have spoken too soon.

Quote:
Actually I am not old. I just really enjoy all types of music & random facts in history (pop culture, the old west, the anglo-irish war, stalingrad (which ended yesterday in 1943) and so on)
Yeah, it is evident that you, "really enjoy all types of music & random facts in history" and throw out random facts randomly assembled to inform your view of history and the present. Not sure the tribe got their money's worth from the scholarships, but that is their business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
complex thought never bothers either one of you girls....
Well, aside from the rudeness, someone apparently got under CJ7's skin, he nailed that one.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:19 PM   #66
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
I respectfully disagree.

Whether you hijack a plane by force or lock everyone out it is still a hijacking. He could have flown it into a skyscraper if he wanted to.. Making your way through a locked cockpit door is not impossible either and I will remind you 3 out of the 4 hijackings on 911 the passengers were scared and sat on their hands. It took a lot of steel for those people to attack the hijackers on 911.
Not naive at all.

First, the 9-11 victims did not have the benefit that we have - 20/20 hindsight. They did what everyone did BEFORE 9-11. They sat there and waited for the authorities to negotiate or whatever.

The 4th plane - flight 93 - is the reason why 9-11 type hijacking won't occur again. The Flight 93 passengers had already learned by phone calls that the other hijacked planes had been crashed.Tthey knew they were next. So they fought back. It was too late, though, Because the jihadist assholes were already IN the cockpit - and crashed the plane.

And that is why 9-11 hijackings won't happen again. You KNOW that if Achmed gets into the cockpit, you are dead. So as soon as the towel heads stand up and announces a hijacking, every passenger will tear them limb from limb.

I mean, what would YOU do? Would you ever sit still on a plane and wait for the authorities to do something? I'm not.

And it has already happened. Within a couple of years after 9-11, a deranged passenger tried to kick his way through a cockpit door (before they were all reinforced) on a US flighr. The other passengers beat him to a pulp and sat on him. He was dead when the plane landed. For some reason I am associating Utah with the story, so maybe the plane landed or took off from there.

There is nothing you can do about a deranged pilot except constantly screen them.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:24 PM   #67
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Quote:
I respectfully disagree.
Respect! A first for the Political Forum

Quote:
+1 - I can think of half a dozen ways to do it. It isn't really about whether you take over the plane and fly it into the building or the ground. Admittedly it's nice if you are an extremist to be able to "make a statement" by doing something like that, but just by hijacking a few planes and succeeding (or even blowing them up) you paralyze the airline industry and the nation as well plus you do significant damage to the economy. While that wouldn't be the "ideal" result, it would be plenty good for most terrorist organizations.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:30 PM   #68
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not naive at all.

And that is why 9-11 hijackings won't happen again. You KNOW that if Achmed gets into the cockpit, you are dead. So as soon as the towel heads stand up and announces a hijacking, every passenger will tear them limb from limb.
Simply have one hijacker with a ceramic knife hold an attendant hostage with the knife to her throat and if anyone moves, slash the throat. If you tie up a couple of willing female victims close by no one will attack while the other hijackers rip open or blow open the cockpit door

It would be less difficult to hi-jack a freight plane and fly it into a sky scraper or a stadium. Charter a jet and it gets easier to hi-jack it and do something heinous. That is just plane based scenarios. There are lots of other ways to cause large scale mayhem if they really wanted to do it. Most likely they are looking at those other ways right now. A fact of history is that you ALWAYS fight the last war and the enemy surprises you. Battle plans never last past the start of a battle.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:46 PM   #69
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook View Post
Simply have one hijacker with a ceramic knife hold an attendant hostage with the knife to her throat and if anyone moves, slash the throat. If you tie up a couple of willing female victims close by no one will attack while the other hijackers rip open or blow open the cockpit door
You're joking right?

I don't care if they are holding a knife to the throat of the baby Jesus, it won't stop me or 90% of other passengers from killing them.

What is the point of holding back? The flight attendant is DEAD anyway if they get into the cockpit.

It is an ALL or NOTHING situation. Everyone on the pane dies - including the ones with knives to their throats - if the ragheads get into the cockpit. So, the one thing that cannot be allowed is for the hijackers to get into the cockpit.

Even Al Qaeda knows that. That is why they have switched to shoe bombs and underwear bombs.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:52 PM   #70
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
It would be less difficult to hi-jack a freight plane and fly it into a sky scraper or a stadium. Charter a jet and it gets easier to hi-jack it and do something heinous. That is just plane based scenarios. There are lots of other ways to cause large scale mayhem if they really wanted to do it. Most likely they are looking at those other ways right now. A fact of history is that you ALWAYS fight the last war and the enemy surprises you. Battle plans never last past the start of a battle.
Perhaps, but then again, those are NOT 9-11 style hijackings are they?

My point - which you have missed - is that the hijackings of commercial passengers jets - not freights, not charters, not your own personal Gulfstream - is not going to happen again like it did on 9-11.

So all of this security theater by the TSA is unnecessary.

We are giving up our rights at the airport to stop an attack that won't be happening again.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:26 PM   #71
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

But if they get rid of the TS's Asian or otherwise, the left will go nuts.

hahahaha
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 02:15 PM   #72
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Respect! A first for the Political Forum

I may shit on some of ExNYer's opinions, but I would never shit on him. He's a good guy.

I feel that way about most of the posters in this forum.

Except of course WTF.

He needs to shut his whore mouth.
Old 02-20-2014, 04:56 PM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

My point -
Are you still struggling? You really ought to quit.

Not a "real hijacking"?

The asshole said he would crash the plane if they didn't let him land.

What would they do with you on the plane if you started telling the other passengers ...

"This isn't a "real hijacking"!!!

You talk too much.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:04 PM   #74
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are you still struggling? You really ought to quit.

Not a "real hijacking"?

The asshole said he would crash the plane if they didn't let him land.

What would they do with you on the plane if you started telling the other passengers ...

"This isn't a "real hijacking"!!!

You talk too much.
Yeah....and just imagine if the ceramic knife was at his neck.

"Let's get em girls!"

Lack of imagination gets them everytime.
Old 02-20-2014, 05:58 PM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I may shit on some of ExNYer's opinions, but I would never shit on him. He's a good guy.
Besides. Why waste a good shit.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women