Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60616
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48556
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42205
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #61
Keyzer Soze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Something tells me Candi is back home and won't read any of this, or if she does she's ROFL at what she started.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:07 PM   #62
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28
Default You're right. Let's get back to the fun stuff.

Hey Mikaela, I got a buck fitty...what say?

I apologize. I couldn't resist

LMMFAO!

Old 05-09-2012, 01:08 PM   #63
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Lasvegas...it's not just about a NCNS...it's about a provider who OPENLY STATED she NCNS'd a hobbyist ON PURPOSE! YOU, of all people, would have to agree...it's just plain RUDE! If she wasn't comfortable or just didn't want to go through with the session...how difficult is it...to make a phone call? It has nothing to do with money...it's simple CONSIDERATION...that some people just don't get.

Quote:
Wise words from Up. I don't like NCNS as much as the next guy, however my attitude is similar to what Up describes. This is a hustle any female out there can do it. The ones that do better are the ones that have better TCB skills but i've had appointments with long time providers that keep getting postponed or just don't happen. Sometimes i am let know it will not happen, sometimes there is just no answer. And these are well respected mature, have been in the "business" for a long time providers.
Chuck12...I'll stand up to the plate on this one. Just to clarify...the appointment you're talking about was something we discussed for a Paesano's gift card. I apologized to you back then...and, will again, as you don't seem to have gotten over the situation...although, it's partially your fault.

The appointment was rescheduled...for a legitimate reason and with enough notice. YOU never got back to me on the days/times I had available for the upcoming weeks. You have to realize that I had already donated free time...to help support one of our SA ladies...and, I had to prioritize my normal schedule. A barter for a gift card (that I was going to give away at the Christmas charity event) was a lower priority (as far as scheduling) than meeting commitments to some of my current friends.

So, please don't make random misleading statements. Yes, I've had a few issues where I royally screwed up...but, I always strive to be fair and offer solutions. If a hobbyist *chooses* to not followup on my offer for solutions...how is that my fault?
Old 05-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #64
lasvegas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

i really doubt it!!! its going to have to wait til the 15th when he gets his next check... or if your open to a post dated check? can you help a brutha out?
Old 05-09-2012, 01:15 PM   #65
lasvegas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

nikki... point taken... my rant is these idiots are not with out blame in many areas themselves , there is an attitude that something is owed to them... they love to jump on the band wagon and bash one person if you look back at the thread , she took the first couple shots and then expressed herself... so really, does it really need to be said? if they are NCNS"D why bitch about it... move on... never call them again??? as for the rest of your post i got a bit lost... i dont know what your talking about , or if that was even directed at me... i've sent you pm's about your avail at late night ,but i dont think we've ever schedule anything???
Old 05-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #66
uparoundnoon
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Las Vegas you are some bad boy. You even attack with 5 year old misinformation from a disillusioned provider who stole a lot of money from me many years ago. And attack like some kind of big shot because you stole your former employer's customers to start a business. I wonder what your cable customers would think of you if they could read your angry mean-spirited posts on this board. Or about you bragging what a "big spender" you are.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #67
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

The pissing match stops now.

Points may be distributed later.

We are done here for now.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women