Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41772
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36144
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2014, 12:51 PM   #61
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover View Post
which is why the "topic" was finding a way to avoid the problem. Please go back and look at the title and substance of the thread. It is looking for a way for us black folk to be less offensive to you, not more. I guess the only way to solve it is to start a black guys site?
who said blacks were offensive? You seem to think because a provider won't see blacks, she doesnt like blacks, etc
much like I said about mint ice cream. I'll eat mint ice cream, but I prefer ANY OTHER FLAVOR, so when I get asked what ice cream do you want? I say, "anything but mint."
but if they say, mint is all we have,
then I'll eat mint.

THis thread starts with the idea people don't want to see blacks, but that might be wrong, maybe providers prefer other colors more than blacks.

I dunno why I prefer chocolate ice cream over mint, but I do, maybe providers don't know why they prefer non-blacks, but they do.
do you really think you are going to get a provider to change her mind?
you might as well as Kaylen to start spitting.
she'll do it, but she won't like it,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover View Post
Think of it like this: he's trying to find a way to avoid putting those ladies in the awkward position of having a black man standing in their doorway. Reread his post and i think you'll find that he was not calling anyone a racist. In the scenario he shared, the lady was unprofessional. Let's change it to weight. A guy shows up and he weighs a full 500 pounds. little miss spinner is well within her rights to say " i'm sorry this isn't going to work," but it would certainly be unprofessional to say "are you kidding me fat ass?!!?"

Forgive me for trying to parse the misrepresentations and misunderstandings of this conversation but i'm hoping that we can still move the ball forward. i am an eternal Optimist.
People don't like rudeness, yes.
that's why we have reviews etc, people are allowed to act however they want, they just need to remember what you do leads to consequences.
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:28 PM   #62
goud2geaux
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
I wouldn't expect a filter of this type would be coming anytime soon though.
Yeah, I can't say I expected anything to change. Just wanted to talk it up w/whomever found it worth talking about. The preference is obviously very common but it only pertains to a small part of the community. The issue have to affect a significant chunk of the community for anything like that to be considered.
goud2geaux is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:38 PM   #63
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
I am a Civil Rights fighter for all races. However this is the sad truth about 85% of the black men that contact us providers...

(1) Their text messages/phone calls are illegible and/or extremely graphic
(2) They are pimps
(3) They pretend to know how to keep us safe from LE in exchange for free sex -- (ROFLMFAO)
(4) They have no references or references that can be legitimized or trusted
(5) They are not willing or able to complete the other forms of screening when they have zero references
(6) They live or are at a hotel in a neighborhood that we will not go to for outcall visits
(7) They want to do a 15 min session, or see me for an hour for $100
(8) They text me a pick of their cock, and it closely resembles the penis of one of the horse I had growing up

The Other 15% are...
(1) Kind/Fun/Generous
(2) Financially well off
(3) Highly educated with a Masters or beyond
(4) Live in or are staying in upscale housing/hotels
(5) Form complete sentences and are respectful when calling, texting or emailing
(6) Are not a pimp
(7) Book 2 hour or longer visits
(8) Have an established P411 account with many Okays

Now can you see why 90% of the providers simply just don't even want to fuck with sifting through all that just to find that only 15% of them are Okay to see? From a sheer business stand point alone, a 15% closing ratio is simply a waste of most provider's time.

I hope this does not upset or offend any of the black men on this board. I am just trying to help everyone understand why these women are putting "No AA / No Black Men" on all their ads. Just thinking that maybe a little insight into the mind of a provider might help answer some of the lingering questions that still remain out there.
I'm going to assume these are your personal statistics as they in NO way, shape or form reflect my thoughts or insights. I am a professional and my prescreening covers any questions or concerns I may have. If I did have a race preference of the gentlemen I see, I would clearly state that on my personal Bio's and Ads.

"Now can you see why 90% of the providers simply just don't even want to fuck with sifting through all that just to find that only 15% of them are Okay to see? From a sheer business stand point alone, a 15% closing ratio is simply a waste of most provider's time."

I'm the other 10% of providers
I don't consider any type of screening to be a waste of time, I screen the same regardless of race. Pass my screening= get the goodies!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:34 PM   #64
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

While I can empathize with everyone's point of view, and don't think anyone should do ANYTHING they are not comfortable with, I am with Gemma. I guess I am the other 10%.

I am from a different locale, and VERY RARELY do you see no AA in an ad. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the preference in places such as KC or Dallas. I am willing to bet that some of it has to do with another reason, but....idk...

I think we can drive our clientele type and attitude with the our marketing. I noticed that when I changed up my marketing, and some of my style I attracted the type of client that I like (about the whole experience, multi hour, etc.) I am willing to see anyone who is respectful, and pass screening.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:20 PM   #65
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default A difference in attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Love View Post
While I can empathize with everyone's point of view, and don't think anyone should do ANYTHING they are not comfortable with, I am with Gemma. I guess I am the other 10%.

I am from a different locale, and VERY RARELY do you see no AA in an ad. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the preference in places such as KC or Dallas. I am willing to bet that some of it has to do with another reason, but....idk...

I think we can drive our clientele type and attitude with the our marketing. I noticed that when I changed up my marketing, and some of my style I attracted the type of client that I like (about the whole experience, multi hour, etc.) I am willing to see anyone who is respectful, and pass screening.
From my past personal experience with certain cities, your idea that there are difference in locations is believed to be correct.

Once upon a time I had offices in both Dallas and Kansas City. I am also very familiar with the social situations in Memphis, Tenn. and Washington, D.C, and I have spent considerable time in Portland, OR. and Atlanta, GA.

There is a big difference in the attitude of all of these cities. My working conditions were at a corporate level, so things are a lot the same. But, on the streets there are a lot of differences between these cities.

I am referring about attitude differences.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:43 PM   #66
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
From my past personal experience with certain cities, your idea that there are difference in locations is believed to be correct.

Once upon a time I had offices in both Dallas and Kansas City. I am also very familiar with the social situations in Memphis, Tenn. and Washington, D.C, and I have spent considerable time in Portland, OR. and Atlanta, GA.

There is a big difference in the attitude of all of these cities. My working conditions were at a corporate level, so things are a lot the same. But, on the streets there are a lot of differences between these cities.

I am referring about attitude differences.

JR
of course that's true

To illustrate how obvious that is, whatever religion you are is because of geography of your born, not because of anything "factual"
http://dangerousintersection.org/wp-...0geography.jpg

https://plus.google.com/+CarterGibso...55137256496805

Old 08-24-2014, 08:33 PM   #67
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default All people matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
of course that's true

To illustrate how obvious that is, whatever religion you are is because of geography of your born, not because of anything "factual"
http://dangerousintersection.org/wp-...0geography.jpg

https://plus.google.com/+CarterGibso...55137256496805

Yes, the above is true. Religion is the center of all social life in many communities; in the South where the Baptists have a much stronger hold on the community, and in the North East where the Catholics have a similar strong hold on the communities.

However, what I was referring to (without saying it) was the vast difference in the attitudes within the black communities in certain cities. The attitude toward learning in Washington DC and Kansas City by blacks is totally lopsided by the acceptance of many in Washington DC and the rejection by many in Kansas City. Perhaps is it t the blacks that I know in KC vs the blacks in DC? I don't know, but it is my impression that there are a lot of unmeasured differences between what changes different cities are able to bring to their communities.

Let's not even talk about the uphill battle faced by blacks in Memphis and Atlanta. Wow.

Memphis, is just beyond me. Portland seems to be much more progressive.

I don't have the answers, if I did I would offer them. Many of the people in the inner city, both black and white, face an uphill battle in trying to understand the world and obtain training for a job that will determine their future.

We are better than a lot of places in KC. But, I wish we had a better school system in KC. When it started to go down hill in the 50's, the whites just bailed out and crossed the state line into Kansas to set up better schools for their children. Look at the growth of Overland Park, and the decline of KCMO.

But the key to the bad schools in KCMO is the unbelievable apathy of the inner city to the poor education received by their children, which is shown by every KCMO school board election. Look at the voting records before arguing.

Some people just don't care about the children, or each other.

It is the "don't give a shit attitude about nuthin" that is shown in many small ways. People can read the attitude, but they don't have to tolerate it. It isn't just a race issue, it is the behavioral issue that causes much of the rejection that hurts. If a guy can't pull his pants up to his waist and put his ball cap on straight that is his problem, but we don't have to talk to him. He may think he is cool, but others who say nothing don't have to think the he same way. Uncouth is not cool.

Does it have anything to do with race? It shouldn't, but sometimes it does: more in Memphis, less in KCMO, and less still in Portland is my conclusion.

Does location cause problems for some? Well, I didn't study sociology, except to read several books on my own; let those that deal with these questions take over from here. My studies were in science. I was only responding to the question about possible differences between KCMO and Dallas. I think that the cities do make a difference in attitude.

JR
Old 08-24-2014, 11:17 PM   #68
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Yes, the above is true. Religion is the center of all social life in many communities; in the South where the Baptists have a much stronger hold on the community, and in the North East where the Catholics have a similar strong hold on the communities.

However, what I was referring to (without saying it) was the vast difference in the attitudes within the black communities in certain cities. The attitude toward learning in Washington DC and Kansas City by blacks is totally lopsided by the acceptance of many in Washington DC and the rejection by many in Kansas City. Perhaps is it t the blacks that I know in KC vs the blacks in DC? I don't know, but it is my impression that there are a lot of unmeasured differences between what changes different cities are able to bring to their communities.

Let's not even talk about the uphill battle faced by blacks in Memphis and Atlanta. Wow.

Memphis, is just beyond me. Portland seems to be much more progressive.

I don't have the answers, if I did I would offer them. Many of the people in the inner city, both black and white, face an uphill battle in trying to understand the world and obtain training for a job that will determine their future.

We are better than a lot of places in KC. But, I wish we had a better school system in KC. When it started to go down hill in the 50's, the whites just bailed out and crossed the state line into Kansas to set up better schools for their children. Look at the growth of Overland Park, and the decline of KCMO.

But the key to the bad schools in KCMO is the unbelievable apathy of the inner city to the poor education received by their children, which is shown by every KCMO school board election. Look at the voting records before arguing.

Some people just don't care about the children, or each other.

It is the "don't give a shit attitude about nuthin" that is shown in many small ways. People can read the attitude, but they don't have to tolerate it. It isn't just a race issue, it is the behavioral issue that causes much of the rejection that hurts. If a guy can't pull his pants up to his waist and put his ball cap on straight that is his problem, but we don't have to talk to him. He may think he is cool, but others who say nothing don't have to think the he same way. Uncouth is not cool.

Does it have anything to do with race? It shouldn't, but sometimes it does: more in Memphis, less in KCMO, and less still in Portland is my conclusion.

Does location cause problems for some? Well, I didn't study sociology, except to read several books on my own; let those that deal with these questions take over from here. My studies were in science. I was only responding to the question about possible differences between KCMO and Dallas. I think that the cities do make a difference in attitude.

JR
I am actually not from KC, I'm from st Louis and part of my family still lives there.
I see the issues you are talking about on the news of late, the whole, Fegurson cop shot a black "kid"
I hear all about the black/white issue, not the fact there is tape of the kid stealing cigars just before he got shot or the decorated/great record of the cop who shot him.
People want sound bites, ie, look at the thread I made where no one read it, yet all comment about how they didnt read it....
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-I...316/959eb.jpeg

people want there big mac and fries and reality TV, they don't want to read or look into what makes a person tic.
at the same time, I came from a great public school, the school has grown in size of the campus(for whatever reason) yet even in my school we had a whole wing devoted to kids who did drugs/failed etc.
Schools don't make or break you, the environment you are raised in does.
Everything I just described is what the parents of kids are(most). and they want to blame the schools/teachers for their kids not learning and being fat?
LOL
When the schools/michelle obama, put forth the calorie limits on school lunches, parents went nuts. The school isnt there to raise or educate kids. Kids need to work to educate themselves and use the school as a tool, if they use it at all.
With the internet nowadays, you can learn anything and don't need to go to school.
so why arent kids learning on their own and using the school as their resource?

oh give the kids smartphones and candy and then complain cause they won't sit down and learn.
its the schools fault! yeah, schools teach kids the same way a gym causes you to lose fat or build muscle. You gotta do the work yourself.

*Pic Removed - JCM

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:51 PM   #69
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default The Fuck You Say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
I see the issues you are talking about on the news of late, the whole, Fegurson cop shot a black "kid"
I hear all about the black/white issue, not the fact there is tape of the kid stealing cigars just before he got shot or the decorated/great record of the cop who shot him.
I usually ignore the stupid shit that you post, but I can't let this slide. The fact is that the "Kid" was unarmed. You cannot shoot an unarmed "Kid", (unless you are a cop I guess). While he did deserve to get arrested, he did not deserve to get shot and killed. I don't care what color he was, it was not right and there is no arguing that fact regardless of how racist, (or stupid) you are.

OK, I said what I needed to say. Now back to ignoring your stupid posts.
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:37 AM   #70
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Please try to stay on topic ....this thread is about an NBA policy. If you would like to discuss the Ferguson Mo shooting, feel free to start a thread about it elsewhere.

Thanks
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:57 AM   #71
Soopamanluva
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
Your talking about the knock off Kool-Aid. (.69) a gal might be .99 now.
Mom takes the empty gal milk jug, 4 to 6 cups of sugar, and 2 packs of knock off Kool-Aid, and sometimes she would make Popsicle.

Love ya Mom
They were referring to a joke. Growing up in the inner city, they don't really sell orange juice and apple juice, it's orange drink etc...

And the kook -aid, we called them colors red , orange ,purple etc..
Soopamanluva is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:51 AM   #72
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Let's sum this up and move on:

Urban Dahlia
Verified Provide
I am a Civil Rights fighter for all races. However this is the sad truth about 85% of the black men that contact us providers...

(1) Their text messages/phone calls are illegible and/or extremely graphic
(2) They are pimps
(3) They pretend to know how to keep us safe from LE in exchange for free sex -- (ROFLMFAO)
(4) They have no references or references that can be legitimized or trusted
(5) They are not willing or able to complete the other forms of screening when they have zero references
(6) They live or are at a hotel in a neighborhood that we will not go to for outcall visits
(7) They want to do a 15 min session, or see me for an hour for $100
(8) They text me a pick of their cock, and it closely resembles the penis of one of the horse I had growing up

The Other 15% are...
(1) Kind/Fun/Generous
(2) Financially well off
(3) Highly educated with a Masters or beyond
(4) Live in or are staying in upscale housing/hotels
(5) Form complete sentences and are respectful when calling, texting or emailing
(6) Are not a pimp
(7) Book 2 hour or longer visits
(8) Have an established P411 account with many Okays

Now can you see why 90% of the providers simply just don't even want to fuck with sifting through all that just to find that only 15% of them are Okay to see? From a sheer business stand point alone, a 15% closing ratio is simply a waste of most provider's time.

I hope this does not upset or offend any of the black men on this board. I am just trying to help everyone understand why these women are putting "No AA / No Black Men" on all their ads. Just thinking that maybe a little insight into the mind of a provider might help answer some of the lingering questions that still remain out there.

So there you have it from a lady who has to deal with the problem of her personal safety. Hurrah for her!

This is coming from a guy who recently asked Urban Dahlia for an appointment and was rejected for not enough information.

I approve of her desire for safety, disappointed because I was turned down? Of course, but I wish all of the ladies were this careful because it adds to my safety.

I remember one lady who echoed U. Dahlia when she told me she refused to see any black that sounded black over the phone. She even set her prices higher to prevent blacks from asking to see her. But she has had a few blacks show up after an appointment was made. They were respectable and pleasant, probably due to the higher prices.

Let's all review the comments by Urban Dahlia. She has answered this question to the fullest. Perhaps it is time to close this thread.

JR
Old 08-25-2014, 11:16 AM   #73
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead View Post
OK, I said what I needed to say. Now back to ignoring your stupid posts.
This is exactly why people think NBA is discrimination
people are allowed to choose what they want to choose, for whatever reason they want.
If you choose to stick your head in the sand, you can. If you dont want to see black clients,because of any reason that's your choice.

if posting a pic of the honey boo boo show is against the rules, even when used as a tool to make a point that had nothing to do with kids, lol ok then, sure
Old 08-25-2014, 02:09 PM   #74
goud2geaux
Gaining Momentum

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1148948
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You are the one with preference issues and you question a lady professionalism due to her preferences. You should find ladies you wish to see and look at their showcases and ads. Your requested information will probably be present. Or just continue downloading porn.
Why yes, I do question her professionalism.

http://kc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...al-23/11589744
And clearly, the info I needed was not in her ad. I must acknowledge that I did not specifically ask in that instance. Can't assume anything.
goud2geaux is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 03:40 PM   #75
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So there you have it from a lady who has to deal with the problem of her personal safety. Hurrah for her!

This is coming from a guy who recently asked Urban Dahlia for an appointment and was rejected for not enough information.

I approve of her desire for safety, disappointed because I was turned down? Of course, but I wish all of the ladies were this careful because it adds to my safety.

I remember one lady who echoed U. Dahlia when she told me she refused to see any black that sounded black over the phone. She even set her prices higher to prevent blacks from asking to see her. But she has had a few blacks show up after an appointment was made. They were respectable and pleasant, probably due to the higher prices.

Let's all review the comments by Urban Dahlia. She has answered this question to the fullest. Perhaps it is time to close this thread.JR
I agree with Holly and Gemma. State it on their profile if they have a race issue regarding their appointments. That way the gentleman doesn't have to waste time calling, texting or emailing her. He can just move along smoothly in his search for Fun.

I will see anyone if they pass my screening. So I am also in that 10% bracket as well as Holly, Sins, Gemma, Destiny and anyone else who sees all clients equally as long as they can pass the required screening.

Honestly all the calls, texts and emails I reeive are 90% from white men and then 10% all other races. I don't know why this is true for me, but it is the way things are. I just always assumed that men of a different race prefer woman who are blonde hair and blue eyed because it's such a contrast to their own skin tone. Maybe it's just a simple as my price point is not where they are comfortable. OR It could be any number of reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
Dahlia, to put all that into context, and since you put percentages on your points, how does all of that compare to white clients that contact you?
To Zeejoe, who asked me about the White Men that call me:
(1) Older gentleman that are Farmers/Ranchers (especially when traveling)
(2) Guys that are 21-25 years old and like older women (Get this a lot lol)
(3) Conservative business men who for some reason like to live vicariously through my free-spirited/uninhibited life style (Majority of my calls -- We bring a great balance to each other)
(4) Military men (I call them the "Wild Boys" lol)
(5) Vice pretending to be a real person looking for Fun (LOL)
(6) Stalkers (I have one stalker that calls me every morning at 6:48am lol)
(7) Abusive Assholes (For obvious reasons they are on the DNS list lol)

So out of that 90% I would say that my closing ratio varies depending on what the current energy wave is. Some days every nice guy in America will call, and want to see me. Then some days the only people who call or text are my stalkers. It's a total crap shoot lol.

That's what I love so much about this job. You can not predict one single thing. That makes this business so Exhilarating and Fun. I am a creature of habit in my basic daily routine, but everything else I Live for the unknown...
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women