Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2016, 01:59 AM   #61
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
That is the risk you take when traveling.

I don't travel, but I listen to the great ladies who do. They publicize their location well in advance and PRE BOOK.
Some even take deposits on visits over an hour. Very smart. If you advertise and no one books with you, maybe change your plans? Many traveling ladies are booked solid before they even set foot in Dallas.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 07:29 AM   #62
Kinky Boy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Kylieey, there is so much competition in Dallas as you can see because us male sluts have a huge menu to choose from. With so many legends and ATF's already in place, it's hard for a non local to come in quickly and take over the scene.
Kinky Boy is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 10:28 AM   #63
General Wallace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotPlaying View Post
Hell, Reese Foster books up before she even arrives!
Thats because she's Reese Fuckin' Foster - One of the best ever...period
General Wallace is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 03:22 PM   #64
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Apologize if this has been said before, I'm too lazy to read through all the responses. First off you posted an ad late evening when some guys who are in relationships can't get to our eccie account. You also asked the question in a thread you stated asking about "business in dallas" and from the responses I read, didn't seem like it all positive.

Personally, I like to plan a few days in advance and with you coming during the early week and kinda short notice at that; it would have been difficult for me to see you. You also didn't stay long so I wouldn't have been able to schedule with you anyway. Another thing working against you is that you are traveling. If you were the type that had made frequent trips to DFW then thing probably would have worked in your favor.

Lastly, and this is for all the traveling ladies. Your first review in whatever city you are in will make or break your visit. This is YOUR business so try finding a guy who writes review vs seeing a random guy on eccie with like 4 reviews and no credibility. God forbid you come into a new town to get established and offer a special to well known hobbyist that will get you exposure for the rest of your trip. But what do I know, I'm on ly a business major.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 07:22 PM   #65
harry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.* View Post
Man I wanna come visit!!! Y'all got some time for me!!?😈😈
Please come on up!
harry is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 04:47 PM   #66
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotPlaying View Post
Hell, Reese Foster books up before she even arrives! Just put in the work needed and if you plan advertise properly (like Grace), there are plenty of us to go around LOL
I am just lucky because the majority of my friends have been seeing me for years. I can imagine it could be tough for a new girl in town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Wallace View Post
Thats because she's Reese Fuckin' Foster - One of the best ever...period
Awww.. you make me blush. Thank you for being so sweet. :hug love:
You just earned a spot on my "Recommendations" page on my website.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 09:30 AM   #67
Guest073019
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykylieey View Post
Just letting the ladies kno goin to dallas is a waist! I had total beliefs that it wld be great based off THE MANY responses from ECCIE AND another preferred VERIFIED that were well verified ....it was just a very bad exp ...the worst part is if I would have stayed n my hmtwn(which was slamming) I would have done great smh
I didn't even know you were in Dallas! Your rate is reasonable an I love a sexy ass woman with tattoos should've called me on my personal cell (817) LIL -DICK hit me up next time
Guest073019 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 03:11 PM   #68
Guest122816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

To OP

I saw your ad actually. But based on your presentation, could not put you ahead of the DFW ladies or those that travel here frequently.

Fact is you are running a business and your product is pussy. In that sense it is like a restaurant and presentation is everything. So tell me why I should eat McDonald's when I can have filet mignon for the same price?
Guest122816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 03:32 PM   #69
mckinneyman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

To OP

We really won't miss you whatsoever. I am sure all the providers in the USA took your warning to heart though.
mckinneyman is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 07:56 AM   #70
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykylieey View Post
J.the worst part is if I would have stayed n my hmtwn(which was slamming) I would have done great smh
and yet she haven't had a single review since 6/26 before she came to Dallas.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=265408&tab=eccie_reviews

YUP! Must be slamming where she is from except she is not the one getting slammed.

Provider Logic sometimes doesn't work!

Her showcase says she is in Lousiana and she posted this semi-ad in the MS board:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1058350463

and 2 days later she posted in the NOLA board:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1768612

None of those 2 above ads have prices and menu.

She has prices in her showcase but those are usually not up to date or do not show any specials she maybe running. No menu in her showcase.

This girl doesn't know how to run her business.

From those 2 ads above and also one she posted in her hometown in Louisiana on the SAME day she posted the MS ad I mentioned above:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1764357&highlight=

it looks to me she is moving around too much and not giving each city she travels to enough advance notice and staying there long enough to get appointments.
CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women