Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60370
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2015, 03:49 PM   #61
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
If Ms Evans really needed/wanted to be here she understands what not to do to get banned. However, she also understands that commotion and drama don't necessarily hurt her business, and probably in fact, helps it. So, never believe she does not understand exactly what she does. It's a shame though, to know she would harass another privately, behave in certain ways publicly, and so many think that's perfectly acceptable, because bless her pretty little self, she is Tara, after all. But hey, whatever works is A OKay. Right?

We're a forgiving lot on ECCIE, are we not? I feel neither one way or the other about her, she is who she chooses to be. I do feel one way and lotsa others about inappropriate behaviors, because we think we got a pass due to our looks, and others prove it to us time and again. But hey, what do I know, anyway? Tara worshippers do your thing! Tara haters, don't engage if she bothers you. Might feel better to put her on ignore and then she won't cause ya angst, ya know? Not sure how much bandwidth or thread space and thoughts I've seen wasted on her, but if that's the best convo ya'll can muster, thought I'd finally put my 02 in, since everyone already has, time and again.

Go Tara! Or Down with Tara! Whichever team ur on....I'm Switzerland on her as a living being, but believe she could behave better if she really wanted to and others didn't give her a pass. But, it's not my call....revel in it and enjoy the drama that has become Ms Evans, time and again. Smh
have you received your pm yet??? if not you'll get one
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 04:29 PM   #62
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
You got to love Tara! It's refreshing to have someone speak there mind with honesty. As soon as she's ready, I'll pay a visit. Someone that HOTT and attractive will be back, if not, I cast the first stone in the rebellion. LOL
The honesty, how rare it occurs, is acceptable. Her foul mind spewing vicious vindictive lies to defeat her opposition would make Genghis Kan blush.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 04:36 PM   #63
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
I heard the Kardashians had adopted her.
That explains why March she is back. Her boobs meet the standard; now they have to pump up her booty. I understand that is very painful. Ouch.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 05:39 PM   #64
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
Ha all the good ones get banned when ZMods ATFs get pissy
I was the top video and bbbj provider in ATX I was banned for everything including misspelling!

Now I am UTR no more bans!!!
How are you UTR if you are posting?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 05:40 PM   #65
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I don't ignore anyone. If someone wants to get ballsy and send me a slew of foul PM's.. they better be prepared to own them.
What about fowl PMs?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 08:26 PM   #66
redman1501
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think I've summed up this thread......

redman1501 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:23 AM   #67
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Wolf? Tara? Where is SweaterPuppies?
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:24 PM   #68
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
what a dumb thread

Oh, I love being surprised by a random little comment.

Sorry, this just made me laugh out loud.

My reply to the original poster.... hon, this has been her M.O. since the beginning of Eccie. I think the question would probably be best awswered by Miss Evans herself. Maybe she can shed light on her multiple bans over the years? Regardless.... she's always been invited back at some point...
If only for a little while.

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 04:11 PM   #69
Louc4
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
what a dumb thread
Then why did you respond ? Dumber
Louc4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 05:57 PM   #70
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipster View Post
Ya know, Eccie has become a fucking joke!! Sorry Mods!!!! When I first posted a review on this site a few months ago, I thought it would be a great way of getting to know providers and possibly pick up a buddy or two along the way! And it has, to a point.
WK or BK, does it matter?!! I thought we were all adults on here, but evidently that's not the case! It's like a bunch of 13 year olds!! Thank God for P411!! Simple and discreet with no threads!! Too much fucking drama here.....and its not the providers, it's some of the hobbyist!!! As far as Tara is concerned, I've met her 3 times and enjoyed her company! If that makes me a WK, then it is what it is. I'll continue to see her when she's ready to hobby again! I've said it before, if you don't like her, don't be a douche and say shit about her! Be a gentleman, grow a pair and just don't read her reviews and posts....how hard is that?!! If you do like her, then continue to see her and enjoy her company! I know I will!! And since I'm on my soapbox, it's even worse that Tara's or any any other providers haters try to provoke the guys that support them! Makes you look like even more of a douche!!! I'll still post reviews in the future, but I won't post another comment on these types of threads! Providers, clients.....happy hobbying!!
Thanks Zipster you know I kinda got a thing for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokydick View Post
I just came to know that Tara Evans profile was banned . She is one of the top, good looking providers of Dallas..I m just Curious to know why she was Banned ?
Does anyone knows?

Who else is Banned besides Tara Evans ? Thank you Smoky

Thanks All !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Tara comes and goes like the wind. Have no fear, she will be back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Tara gets banned about 7 times a year. Try 9 or 10 lol

Wait awhile. She will be back.
Yup true that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
You got to love Tara! It's refreshing to have someone speak there mind with honesty. As soon as she's ready, I'll pay a visit. Someone that HOTT and attractive will be back, if not, I cast the first stone in the rebellion. LOL
Thank you love. Love tha tpic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
From my outsider vantage point and opinion, the problem with Tara is not her. Yes, she speaks her mind, that rubs people wrong. But other providers do too and they don't have too much trouble for that. There might be issues off the board that I don't know, but my observation is as an outsider (and I intend to remain this way) for happens on the board.

The problem is her Black Nights and her White Knights. They are all obsessed with her for different reasons. At least the white knights are trying to help her (good intentions, but they don't help). The Black Knights just strike me as mean spirited persons. I feel sorry for the girl.

I don't have a dog on this fight. Never met the lady. Just my impartial observation from the outside of this dog fight.

To the white knights - you have no credibility, you don't help her. You actually hurt her.

To the black knights - you should be ashamed and have your gentleman card revoked.

My $.02
I have always liked you Luke

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickerLicense View Post
Love my TARA EVANS. She loves to stir it up, and the thin skinned can't take it. Callem out girl. LOVE HER!
Thanks Everyone
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:05 PM   #71
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
She just loves to speak her mind but she will be back in full force in March
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
Tara is Tara. Some love her. Others don't. She is one of a kind. Spirited yes. She has always been good to me so I keep coming back for more. Straight from the horses mouth she is still active on P411 and responding to emails.
Thanks BM and WC
Old 03-01-2015, 06:54 PM   #72
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8
Talking

I think June 10th is the over/under for her next vacation.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:09 PM   #73
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Im thinking more like july august. Im just gonna sit back this time and lets the others like you round up the points and look like dumb fucks. Everyone i think by now knows i hold my own and don't take crap. Im just gonna sit back and let the good times roll.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:42 PM   #74
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Good for you, Tara.

I'll make a promise right here and now. I will not antagonize you or publicly insult you any more. You have just as much right to post as anyone else.

I wish you all the happiness and success in the world. Congratulations on the new upgrades.

Let's both be an example of a kindness and gentleness for others to follow and blow the "over" all to hell.

Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:59 PM   #75
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
I think June 10th is the over/under for her next vacation.
why do you need to taunt her? you supposedly have a psych background, so is this your way to manipulate somebody? not something a mature intellectual psych student or graduate would do......unless he had issues of his own...
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women