Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60627
gman4453271
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48574
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42230
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36598
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2011, 10:12 PM   #61
Dick Gozinya
BANNED

I'd answer your question, but don't wanna get another infraction. So why don't you chug a 40 of Anaconda Malt Liquor?
Dick Gozinya is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:27 PM   #62
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BTW rambo, i wasn't trying to make anyone look bad, and like i said, i didn't want to start an argument.
you stated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
A brother might shoot YOU, because he's mad at YOU, but he's not going to go kill 50 people like 'other' races like to do.

Just saying.
... I was just pointing out that individuals like the DC sniper killed people for no reason, too.
I'm not saying it's because he's black.
When the media shows white men in the papers or on TV for killing sprees, I don't think, "Oh, another white serial killer. Typical."
That's just a fucked-up person who has some serious issues and needs to be locked away. Any race can be insane, unstable, and sadistic. I don't think it has anything to do with the race.
There are some crazy ass Latinos and Asians that could be wanted for mass murder on America's Most Wanted.
I think it just depends on how crazy THAT person is as an individual.. It's not fair to label him/her as "that crazy white serial killer" or "that deranged black mass murderer".
But that's just my opinion.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:09 PM   #63
texasfeet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Can we all just get along? hehehe, sorry but I just had to throw that one in there.
texasfeet is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:34 PM   #64
Robin3212003
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 63293

This life hinges on our little petty fetishes,
and comfort zones. As an AA man, I have a severe
Asian fetish that I've been trying to overcome
for the past decade - without success. An extremely
Beautiful white girl was sent to my room in Vegas one
night and I had to send her back because I specifically
requested an Asian girl. There are some black girls
I might be interested in seeing, except, I also
worry about pimps and being robbed. I read a lot
of reports about guys checking closets and bathrooms
when they enter some girl's incall location. Their fetish
Overrides their need for safety and security. I don't
begrudge any provider that demands a sense of security
before stripping naked in front of some stranger. But she
should advertise her preferences in advance. Only trouble
is - eventually BP is going to find out the hard way that
allowing racially discriminatory ads is very illegal. But even
still, I would want to know up front.
P.S. I should add that I've never been turned away
because I'm fucking good-looking!
Robin3212003 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:13 PM   #65
Jpipes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

exactly
Jpipes is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:54 AM   #66
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default while so very

said to say most stereotypes have some basis in truth. for those that deny that walk through a black area at midnight with a 1000$ in your pockets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Gozinya View Post
Providers dont want business from black dudes for the same reason pizza places dont deliver to black neighborhoods. I knew a guy who owned a pizza shop in Dallas. He tried to expand his delivery area to a black neighborhood. That didnt last long, since 9 out of 10 times, his drivers got robbed, 1 was shot in the shoulder.

Not to mention the have a reputation of being cheap. Even cheaper than me!
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:48 AM   #67
lovelamp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I tend to wonder if the issues providers have (besides personal preference) with AA clients is sort of like interacting with them in the food service industry. I remember back in my college days waiting tables and bartending no matter how you treated AA customers way more often than not they demanded far more of you and tipped far less than any other race.
lovelamp is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:10 AM   #68
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
I read a story not even two weeks ago about a white cat who's killed 4 hookers, and is suspected of another. Fucker confessed to them, too. Typical, average looking guy in his 60s. Gray hair and beard. Would probably pass screening for most ladies. Killed the ladies due to arguing over how much to pay (allegedly....sounds like an excuse to do it, IMO).

Yeah, keep thinking anyone who isn't black is safe. Keep thinking that BULLSHIT. They love it when you're that clueless. Your naivete makes their job that much easier.

I agree most serial killers are white men in their 30's-50's..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:54 AM   #69
ChuckTaylor
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

A provider I went to go see a few weeks ago for the first time asked if I was black and I said "no... why?", she just said she didn't see black guys and I asked why again. She said that typically they have poor hygene, never bring the right amount on the rate or haggle on the phone and can tend to be pushy or rude. But she said their not all like that. If they speak with proper English and sound educated she may consider it but if they talk getto or haggle then forget it.
ChuckTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #70
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelamp View Post
I tend to wonder if the issues providers have (besides personal preference) with AA clients is sort of like interacting with them in the food service industry. I remember back in my college days waiting tables and bartending no matter how you treated AA customers way more often than not they demanded far more of you and tipped far less than any other race.
Yeah, I see it myself sometimes. Some black people are simply 'too far gone'. They grew up poor (extremely poor), lived a rough childhood, had to quit school to work menial, degrading, low paying jobs, relatives in and out of jail, etc. Their view of other races is almost purely from an oppressive standpoint, which creates resentment and downright hatred. When they grow up, they may do a little better, but they're still pretty close to the 'struggle', which, in their eyes, is created by their oppressors.

Me, I guess I got kinda lucky. I grew up poor, but it wasn't what I'd call severe. I was smart (A student) and had some white friends. I could relate a little to the black kids, but I wasn't 'all in', ya know. Some might've even considered me 'one of THEM'. I was a 'tweener', I guess.

I understood the way they felt, or I should say understand the way they FEEL (now). A life of poverty and struggle is damaging psychologically and emotionally. You see people of races not your own and relate it to mindset you had as a kid. That and when you don't make a lot of money, they may see tipping as a waste. I think to some degree it's a status/income issue. Once black people have money, they will (often) graciously spend it. 'Making it rain', I believe they like to call it. So when you're broke, you're mad, and now you have this 'cornball waiter/waitress' (their words) trying to kiss up and be nice to try to get a tip out of them. Now they think YOU think they're a sucker. It's a revolving door of emotions and resurfacing memories.

This is just a small justification of it. We're not all like that. Me being that 'tweener', I can kinda relate both ways.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #71
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTaylor View Post
A provider I went to go see a few weeks ago for the first time asked if I was black and I said "no... why?", she just said she didn't see black guys and I asked why again. She said that typically they have poor hygene, never bring the right amount on the rate or haggle on the phone and can tend to be pushy or rude. But she said their not all like that. If they speak with proper English and sound educated she may consider it but if they talk getto or haggle then forget it.
What will she do if a non-black person has bad English and/or speaks 'ghetto' or with slang?
BlackJedi is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #72
Hugh Grant
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
I agree most serial killers are white men in their 30's-50's..

You obviously got all your serial killer 'knowledge" from the mainstream media.
Hugh Grant is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:30 PM   #73
Hugh Grant
BANNED

Rambro, stop getting defensive. There are genetic differences and certain people are just prone to.......uhhhhhhh..... how do I say this.... "problem behaviors".

Now I hope youre thirsty!

Old 09-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #74
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Me not 'getting defensive' means I've accepted the way things are. Until certain social things improve, I will continue to feel the way I do. And right now, I just can't let things ride the way they are.

It is what it is.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:52 PM   #75
Hugh Grant
BANNED

Until "certain people" change their ways, then certain social things will not improve.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women